Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

"Imported Mentality"- Is It A Problem? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / "Imported Mentality"- Is It A Problem? (641 Views)

Crab Mentality ; Crab Pull Crab Down. / African Mentality / ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY!!! Story By Beady Nnanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Imported Mentality"- Is It A Problem? by thinkafricanet: 10:08am On Dec 13, 2018
There is a globally significant cereal called Pearl Millet first invented (domesticated from the wild varieties of the plant species) around 8,000 BC. Earliest archaeological evidence in the world is in Africa. I mention this as an example of one of many things Africans, particularly us Niaja people, and West Africans, are capable Why do we envy and covet items manufactured abroad, branded "Kellogg" etc? instead of re-discovering world leading industry?

We are on a path to being further exploited by the rest of the world if we don't change our attitude. Do you think there is a problem? How do we solve it?
Re: "Imported Mentality"- Is It A Problem? by kunleweb: 10:33am On Dec 13, 2018
thinkafricanet:
There is a globally significant cereal called Pearl Millet first invented (domesticated from the wild varieties of the plant species) around 8,000 BC. Earliest archaeological evidence in the world is in Africa. I mention this as an example of one of many things Africans, particularly us Niaja people, and West Africans, are capable Why do we envy and covet items manufactured abroad, branded "Kellogg" etc? instead of re-discovering world leading industry?

We are on a path to being further exploited by the rest of the world if we don't change our attitude. Do you think there is a problem? How do we solve it?

Can you sponsor.local production?
Re: "Imported Mentality"- Is It A Problem? by thinkafricanet: 11:43am On Dec 13, 2018
kunleweb:

Do you mind finance local production? Do you think it's not feasible?
Re: "Imported Mentality"- Is It A Problem? by thinkafricanet: 10:37am On Dec 22, 2018
kunleweb:

I just see a lot of potential. Right now we are forecast to have an agricultural crisis by 2025 because we will only produce enough food to feed 25% of africa
Re: "Imported Mentality"- Is It A Problem? by kunleweb: 11:08am On Dec 22, 2018
thinkafricanet:

I just see a lot of potential. Right now we are forecast to have an agricultural crisis by 2025 because we will only produce enough food to feed 25% of africa

I have a template to feed large amount of people.If Gid keeps me.alive by then,that forecast will be invalidated

(1) (Reply)

A Foreigner Who Attended A Nigerian Wedding Party Losses Control Dancing / Why Dancing Leads To Bonding / Marriages In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.