Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,355 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

What Busines Can I Start With Small Capital 300k-350k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Busines Can I Start With Small Capital 300k-350k? (2109 Views)

Can A Man In His Early 30s Do Akara & Akamu Busines Without Shame? / Thread On Lucrative Business You Can Start With Small Capital. / Setup Your Own ISP Business With Small Capital in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Busines Can I Start With Small Capital 300k-350k? by naijafinder: 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2018
Pleas I need offline Business idea i can start with #300,000-#350,000 Capital, excluding shop rent.

Please share your ideas, my propose business location will be either Warri-Sapele or Benin city. Please don’t inlude farming business or online Business.

Though i was thinking about Laundry or Boutique (clothing and Shoe) Business but dont know how profitable the business are.

Any other i ideas will be appreciated thanks.
Re: What Busines Can I Start With Small Capital 300k-350k? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
Professional akara frying
Re: What Busines Can I Start With Small Capital 300k-350k? by naijafinder: 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2018
Any more ideas
Re: What Busines Can I Start With Small Capital 300k-350k? by alphabern(m): 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2018
Mushroom farming is excellent. Contact me for training 08069656403.
Re: What Busines Can I Start With Small Capital 300k-350k? by naijafinder: 10:51am On Jan 15, 2019
More ideas
Re: What Busines Can I Start With Small Capital 300k-350k? by Onnasucs1(m): 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
naijafinder:
More ideas
need,access,competition, control,

1. Identify a need in your environment- How can you Identify a need? What do you wish should be in your environment that is missing? What do you complain about every time? Try to hear the complains of others That is a need.
E.g No nice bread in your environment, No ice-block in your environment, no barbershop, no restaurant or no boutique in your environment. Make sure it's a thing that people wish to have and they go extra miles to get it.

2. Easy Access- Should in case you found a need but the need is so easy for anyone around to startup, make your own service so exceptional. If it's not exceptional, you might loose your customers to your next door neighbors who might start up the same business a day after you start yours.

3. Competition- if there's a need in your environment e.g people love to eat bread so much in your environment and there are people already doing the same business, find their weaknesses and improve on it when you start yours. Maybe you can sell butter with your bread

Or maybe the restaurant in your environment doesn't cook varieties, you can open yours and cook varieties.

4. Make sure you can control the business you're starting. Control I mean you have power over your price most especially.
E.g if you sell recharge or all this GNLD supplement, you can never alter the price. You have to sell based on the company's stated price. Those are not business.

There's more to starting up a business o. It's not just having money. Based on statistics most businesses die after 1 year.

Even Online business is not simple as many people think. You have to give your maximum attention and time to it.

But in the end, business is still more profitable than your 8am-4pm job.

3 Likes

Re: What Busines Can I Start With Small Capital 300k-350k? by Larriekay: 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
naijafinder:
Pleas I need offline Business idea i can start with #300,000-#350,000 Capital, excluding shop rent.

Please share your ideas, my propose business location will be either Warri-Sapele or Benin city. Please don’t inlude farming business or online Business.

Though i was thinking about Laundry or Boutique (clothing and Shoe) Business but dont know how profitable the business are.

Any other i ideas will be appreciated thanks.
Be your own boss, with Betking Agent the Number 1 Sportbet company in Africa, the playing ground for Kings were you are entitle for commission, Bonus and Jackpot. With Just 25k and you will be given Virtual Decorder for free, banner, T-shirt and some other Ogbonge benefit. E.g Free installation of dish, User friendly Platform for agent and Online customer to navigate. For more enquiries you can : Contact me on. 07032573164.
Re: What Busines Can I Start With Small Capital 300k-350k? by afams(m): 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
Investment in food store can not fail if you can locate it shop in a poular market . I mean raw food items like rice, beans yam, spices, condiments etc . No matter how hard the economy may be, people must eat.
Re: What Busines Can I Start With Small Capital 300k-350k? by naijafinder: 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
Food stuff business is a lucrative business because people will always eat. I need a business I can start that I will not be too much commited to. At least I can visit or run the business 2-3 times in a week with whomever that I will employe.

Please don't hesitate to suggest some easy going business that won't need much of my time. I just need it as side investment, I have a good job but need to put my money into something also.
Re: What Busines Can I Start With Small Capital 300k-350k? by naijafinder: 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
guys share ideas.
Re: What Busines Can I Start With Small Capital 300k-350k? by obisun(m): 1:31am On Jan 27, 2019
alphabern:
Mushroom farming is excellent. Contact me for training 08069656403.

I'm interested in mushroom farming.
WhatsApp: 07039185894

(1) (Reply)

It's That Time Of The Year, Events Are At Peak.tap Into Event Center Rental Biz / CBN Defends Naira With $1B In 18 Days- NAIRAMETRICS / Hw Can I Join Google Adverse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.