Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Super Eagles Midfielder, Oghenekaro Etebo, Had His Traditional Wedding In Warri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Super Eagles Midfielder, Oghenekaro Etebo, Had His Traditional Wedding In Warri (317 Views)

Nigerians Drag Teddy A For Wearing Airpods At His Traditional Wedding / Oghenekaro Itene Lands HAPA Ambassador Role / Oghenekaro Itene Moves Closer To Her Hollywood Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Midfielder, Oghenekaro Etebo, Had His Traditional Wedding In Warri by Sophiejonas: 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2018

Super Eagles midfielder, Oghenekaro Etebo, got married to his fiance, bethel Ebhota, in an exceedingly quiet traditional ceremony in Warri, Delta State.

Etebo’s immediate relations, friends, and well-wishers were all in attendance at the bride’s home in Warri, where the couple exchanged marital vows.

Speaking at the traditional wedding, Etebo, revealed why he decided to marry bethel. He said:

"She has been there for me and she’s the mother of my son. We barely had time to do this and I felt it was necessary to get the marital rites done with before the year ends."
Source: https://lifewithcuttons.com.ng/2018/12/13/super-eagles-midfielder-oghenekaro-etebo-had-his-traditional-wedding-in-warri/
Re: Super Eagles Midfielder, Oghenekaro Etebo, Had His Traditional Wedding In Warri by Sophiejonas: 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Kneels To Greet Asa On Stage; See What He Wrote After / Chase Your Vision & Dreams, Not Money - AY Makun / My Naija Artist Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.