Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Mssn - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Mssn (335 Views)

Before The Media Set The Nation On The Path Of Religious War: MSSN / Mssn / Nasfat, MSSN, TMC, Ansarudeen Etc. Are These Groups "SECTS"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mssn by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
*AYAH & HAADITHS THAT PROHIBITED SECT/FIRQO IN ISLAM*

*INDEED ALLAH has warned us against breaking islam in to sects condemned it by seperating his prophet from all of those who break the religion it into sects. Removing the prophet peace be upon him declear them as not part of the religion(islam). Lest Allah compare them with the mushrikun(polythiest)*.

As the Mighty says in : Surah Al-Anaam, Verse 159:

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا لَّسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ إِنَّمَا أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى اللَّهِ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُم بِمَا كَانُوا يَفْعَلُونَ

Verily, those who divide their religion and break up into sects (all kinds of religious sects), you (O Muhammad SAW) have no concern in them in the least. Their affair is only with Allah, Who then will tell them what they used to do.

And in : Surah Ar-Room, Verse 31 & 32:

مُنِيبِينَ إِلَيْهِ وَاتَّقُوهُ وَأَقِيمُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَلَا تَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ

(Always) Turning in repentance to Him (only), and be afraid and dutiful to Him; and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat) and be not of Al-Mushrikun (the disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah, polytheists, idolaters, etc.).

مِنَ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا كُلُّ حِزْبٍ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ فَرِحُونَ

Of those who split up their religion (i.e. who left the true Islamic Monotheism), and became sects, [i.e. they invented new things in the religion (Bid'ah), and followed their vain desires], each sect rejoicing in that which is with it.

So what is our(muslim) concern with them(sectarians) when the prophet is unconcerned??

Or are we to partake in an act Allah decribed as an act of mushrikun??

Now you wonder why do they then devide the religion and refuse to repent when Allah has said this much about the division.

Its niether my fault nor yours but what has been decreed by The lord of the whole world(Allah). The prophet also prophesised about it and our predecessor(salaf) never doudbted it would happen nor do we.
The Prophet, salallaahu 'alayhi wassallam, said: "Indeed the Jews split into 71 sects, and the Christians split into 72 sects, and this Ummah will split into 73, all of them in the Fire except for one." They said: "Who are they? O Messenger of Allaah." He said: "Those who are upon that which I and my Companions are upon today." [Abu Dawood, Ibn Maajah, Ahmad, and Ad Daaramee. Graded hassan-saheeh by Imaam Al-Albaanee].

Though we do not know what is hidden that we might have said these and those sects are the sects in hellfire but we could deduct from his (peace be upon him) speech "Those who are upon that which I and my Companions are upon today" that these and those sects are those in hellfire. So if we find anyone upon a way(methodology) different from that of the prophet and the first generation we say "indeed this is one of the 72 sects in hellfire".
Not that we condemn anyone except that they have been condemned by the Allah and his messenger. Allah said in Surah An-Nisa, Verse 115:

وَمَن يُشَاقِقِ الرَّسُولَ مِن بَعْدِ مَا تَبَيَّنَ لَهُ الْهُدَىٰ وَيَتَّبِعْ غَيْرَ سَبِيلِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ نُوَلِّهِ مَا تَوَلَّىٰ وَنُصْلِهِ جَهَنَّمَ وَسَاءَتْ مَصِيرًا

And whoever contradicts and opposes the Messenger (Muhammad SAW) after the right path has been shown clearly to him, and follows other than the believers' way. We shall keep him in the path he has chosen, and burn him in Hell - what an evil destination."

After that you still ask yourself "then why is one group condenming another? Dont even know which is the saved group".
Sincerely, we are suppose to be one but we could never avert Allah's decree even if we wish. Perhaps those lost sects might never agree they are lost but bieng happy upon thier misguidance and thats another decree by Allah then he shall judge them according to thier desire. Allah said in: Surah Al-Mumenoon, Verse 52, 53&54:

وَإِنَّ هَٰذِهِ أُمَّتُكُمْ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً وَأَنَا رَبُّكُمْ فَاتَّقُونِ

And verily! This your religion (of Islamic Monotheism) is one religion, and I am your Lord, so keep your duty to Me.

فَتَقَطَّعُوا أَمْرَهُم بَيْنَهُمْ زُبُرًا كُلُّ حِزْبٍ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ فَرِحُونَ

But they (men) have broken their religion among them into sects, each group rejoicing in its belief.

فَذَرْهُمْ فِي غَمْرَتِهِمْ حَتَّىٰ حِينٍ

So leave them in their error for a time.

In there Allah makes it clear that they shall all hold they are upon the truth while they are far astray on a plain error.

If you are truely seeking for the truth then its for you to investigate which is upon truth. How?

Allah said in: Surah An-Nisa, Verse 59:

...فَإِن تَنَازَعْتُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ فَرُدُّوهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ وَالرَّسُولِ إِن كُنتُمْ تُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ
وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ ذَٰلِكَ خَيْرٌ وَأَحْسَنُ تَأْوِيلًا

...If you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger (SAW), if you believe in Allah and in the Last Day. That is better and more suitable for final determination.

The best way to identify the truth by every individual was mentioned in the above verse "refer it to Allah and his messenger. Meaning - refer it back to the Quran and sunnah of the messenger(speech, practiced and whatever is affirmed by the messenger). Then a principle should be deducted "do not take anything as your religion except what has evidence from the Quran(kitab/book) and Sunnah" AND whenever anyone tell you anything about the religion, your first reply should be "what is the evidence for that from Kitab wa/and Sunnah".

If you hold this principle with your molar teeth then you shall be able to seperate the truth from falsehood. Nevertheless, we do not accept anything from just anybody except he/she gives refrences and he/she his trustworthy. Because Allah said in: Surah Al-Hujraat, Verse 6:

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِن جَاءَكُمْ فَاسِقٌ بِنَبَإٍ فَتَبَيَّنُوا أَن تُصِيبُوا قَوْمًا بِجَهَالَةٍ فَتُصْبِحُوا عَلَىٰ مَا فَعَلْتُمْ نَادِمِينَ

O you who believe! If a rebellious evil person comes to you with a news, verify it, lest you harm people in ignorance, and afterwards you become regretful to what you have done.

Afterall, Allah called the people of truth(a group) that they should call people to the straight path and forbid people from what Allah has not make lawful.
In Surah Aal-e-Imran, Verse 104:

وَلْتَكُن مِّنكُمْ أُمَّةٌ يَدْعُونَ إِلَى الْخَيْرِ وَيَأْمُرُونَ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَيَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ وَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْمُفْلِحُونَ

Let there arise out of you a group of people inviting to all that is good (Islam), enjoining Al-Ma'ruf (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam orders one to do) and forbidding Al-Munkar (polytheism and disbelief and all that Islam has forbidden). And it is they who are the successful.

Then He the Exalted warned against falsehood(as many group as they might be). Because they are arrogant and shall be punished severely. In Surah Aal-e-Imran, Verse 105:

وَلَا تَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ تَفَرَّقُوا وَاخْتَلَفُوا مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَهُمُ الْبَيِّنَاتُ وَأُولَٰئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ

And be not as those who divided and differed among themselves after the clear proofs had come to them. It is they for whom there is an awful torment.

Yet we believe it is in the hands of Allah that anyone should be guided. And we pray for thier guidance. Allah guides whoever he will and let astray whoever He wills. This is confirmed from Surah Ibrahim, Verse 4:

وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا مِن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا بِلِسَانِ قَوْمِهِ لِيُبَيِّنَ لَهُمْ فَيُضِلُّ اللَّهُ مَن يَشَاءُ وَيَهْدِي مَن يَشَاءُ وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ

And We sent not a Messenger except with the language of his people, in order that he might make (the Message) clear for them. Then Allah misleads whom He wills and guides whom He wills. And He is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr:
that the Messenger of Allah ( ﷺ ) said: "Indeed
Allah, the Blessed and Exalted, created His
creation in darkness, then He cast His Light upon
them, so whoever is touched by that light he is
guided, and whoever is not, he goes astray. It is
for this reason that I say that the pens have dried
with Allah's knowledge."
Reference : Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2642
Grade : Sahih (Darussalam)

حَدَّثَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْمُثَنَّى، حَدَّثَنَا الْوَلِيدُ بْنُ مُسْلِمٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنُ يَزِيدَ بْنِ، جَابِرٍ حَدَّثَنِي بُسْرُ بْنُ عُبَيْدِ اللَّهِ الْحَضْرَمِيُّ، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ أَبَا إِدْرِيسَ الْخَوْلاَنِيَّ، يَقُولُ سَمِعْتُ حُذَيْفَةَ بْنَ الْيَمَانِ، يَقُولُ كَانَ النَّاسُ يَسْأَلُونَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم عَنِ الْخَيْرِ وَكُنْتُ أَسْأَلُهُ عَنِ الشَّرِّ مَخَافَةَ أَنْ يُدْرِكَنِي فَقُلْتُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ إِنَّا كُنَّا فِي جَاهِلِيَّةٍ وَشَرٍّ فَجَاءَنَا اللَّهُ بِهَذَا الْخَيْرِ فَهَلْ بَعْدَ هَذَا الْخَيْرِ شَرٌّ قَالَ ‏"‏ نَعَمْ ‏"‏ فَقُلْتُ هَلْ بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ الشَّرِّ مِنْ خَيْرٍ قَالَ ‏"‏ نَعَمْ وَفِيهِ دَخَنٌ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قُلْتُ وَمَا دَخَنُهُ قَالَ ‏"‏ قَوْمٌ يَسْتَنُّونَ بِغَيْرِ سُنَّتِي وَيَهْدُونَ بِغَيْرِ هَدْيِي تَعْرِفُ مِنْهُمْ وَتُنْكِرُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَقُلْتُ هَلْ بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ الْخَيْرِ مِنْ شَرٍّ قَالَ ‏"‏ نَعَمْ دُعَاةٌ عَلَى أَبْوَابِ جَهَنَّمَ مَنْ أَجَابَهُمْ إِلَيْهَا قَذَفُوهُ فِيهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَقُلْتُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صِفْهُمْ لَنَا ‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ نَعَمْ قَوْمٌ مِنْ جِلْدَتِنَا وَيَتَكَلَّمُونَ بِأَلْسِنَتِنَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قُلْتُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ فَمَا تَرَى إِنْ أَدْرَكَنِي ذَلِكَ قَالَ ‏"‏ تَلْزَمُ جَمَاعَةَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ وَإِمَامَهُمْ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَقُلْتُ فَإِنْ لَمْ تَكُنْ لَهُمْ جَمَاعَةٌ وَلاَ إِمَامٌ قَالَ ‏"‏ فَاعْتَزِلْ تِلْكَ الْفِرَقَ كُلَّهَا وَلَوْ أَنْ تَعَضَّ عَلَى أَصْلِ شَجَرَةٍ حَتَّى يُدْرِكَكَ الْمَوْتُ وَأَنْتَ عَلَى ذَلِكَ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

It has been narrated on the authority of Hudhaifa b. al-Yaman who said: People used to ask the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) about the good times, but I used to ask him about bad times fearing lest they overtake me. I said: Messenger of Allah, we were in the midst of ignorance and evil, and then God brought us this good (time through Islam). Is there any bad time after this good one? He said: Yes. I asked: Will there be a good time again after that bad time? He said: Yes, but therein will be a hidden evil. I asked: What will be the evil hidden therein? He said: (That time will witness the rise of) the people who will adopt ways other than mine and seek guidance other than mine. You will know good points as well as bad points. I asked: Will there be a bad time after this good one? He said: Yes. (A time will come) when there will be people standing and inviting at the gates of Hell. Whoso responds to their call they will throw them into the fire. I said: Messenger of Allah, describe them for us. He said: All right. They will be a people having the same complexion as ours and speaking our language. I said: Messenger of Allah, what do you suggest if I happen to live in that time? He said: You should stick to the main body of the Muslims and their leader. I said: If they have no (such thing as the) main body and have no leader? He said: Separate yourself from all these factions, though you may have to eat the roots of trees (in a jungle) until death comes to you and you are in this state.

Sahih Muslim
(The Book on Government)
Reference : Sahih Muslim 1847 a
In-book reference : Book 33, Hadith 81

حَدَّثَنَا عَمْرُو بْنُ عُثْمَانَ بْنِ سَعِيدِ بْنِ كَثِيرِ بْنِ دِينَارٍ الْحِمْصِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبَّادُ بْنُ يُوسُفَ، حَدَّثَنَا صَفْوَانُ بْنُ عَمْرٍو، عَنْ رَاشِدِ بْنِ سَعْدٍ، عَنْ عَوْفِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏"‏ افْتَرَقَتِ الْيَهُودُ عَلَى إِحْدَى وَسَبْعِينَ فِرْقَةً فَوَاحِدَةٌ فِي الْجَنَّةِ وَسَبْعُونَ فِي النَّارِ وَافْتَرَقَتِ النَّصَارَى عَلَى ثِنْتَيْنِ وَسَبْعِينَ فِرْقَةً فَإِحْدَى وَسَبْعُونَ فِي النَّارِ وَوَاحِدَةٌ فِي الْجَنَّةِ وَالَّذِي نَفْسُ مُحَمَّدٍ بِيَدِهِ لَتَفْتَرِقَنَّ أُمَّتِي عَلَى ثَلاَثٍ وَسَبْعِينَ فِرْقَةً فَوَاحِدَةٌ فِي الْجَنَّةِ وَثِنْتَانِ وَسَبْعُونَ فِي النَّارِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قِيلَ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ مَنْ هُمْ قَالَ ‏"‏ الْجَمَاعَةُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

It was narrated from ‘Awf bin Malik that the Messenger of Allah(ﷺ) said: “The Jews split into seventy-one sects, one of which will be in Paradise and seventy in Hell. The Christians split into seventy-two sects, seventy-one of which will be in Hell and one in Paradise. I swear by the One Whose Hand is the soul of Muhammad, my nation will split into seventy-three sects, one of which will be in Paradise and seventy-two in Hell.” It was said: “O Messenger of Allah, who are they?” He said: “The main body.”

Sunan Ibn Majah
(Tribulations)
Reference : Sunan Ibn Majah 3992
In-book reference : Book 36, Hadith 67
Grade: Hasan (Darussalam)

We pray Allah make us firm on the path of his messenger and guide those who he had strayed!
Re: Mssn by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
Mssn please try to explain or add to the backbone of your evidence that the reason why you create the sect was that to claim the right of the Muslim students in the campus ni.
My question to you is that : how does the remaining countries Muslim students are claiming their right from the government and the school.
Secondly,if you want to say that it is through creation of Muslim sect in the campus or school then name them e.g Muslim students of Ghana ..
Please my people in a nutshell stay away from sect because its doesn't have evidence from the prophet and Allah .

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram In Nigeria / The Fasting Of The 9th And 10th Day Of Muharram / What Gives The Heart Life And Sustenance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.