Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

'Ronaldo' Is The Third Most Searched Word On Google In Italy - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'Ronaldo' Is The Third Most Searched Word On Google In Italy (17310 Views)

Eni Aluko Becomes First Black Female Football Club Owner In Italy (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy To Complete Juventus Transfer (Photo) / Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Ronaldo' Is The Third Most Searched Word On Google In Italy by obembet(f): 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
Juventus star Cristiano Ronaldo's name turned out to be the third most searched word on Google in the year 2018.

According to trends of 2018, the word 'Ronaldo' was the third most searched word on Google in Italy and was the second highest in sports and the first for an athlete.

The hottest words last year remains 'world cup', not only in Italy but all over the world on Google trends.

It is believed that his move to Juventus has helped him drive his commerical and marketing success.

Source: https://m.allfootballapp.com/news/Headline/Ronaldo-becomes-the-third-most-searched-word-on-Google-in-Italy/913115

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Ronaldo' Is The Third Most Searched Word On Google In Italy by swiz123(m): 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
I am sure his search on Google must have escalated tremendously yesterday, after his desperation for a goal impeded Paulo Dybala's breathtaking accurate long range volley from being awarded as a goal — the lines man opting to flag it off as an offside against Ronaldo

I'd never fully understand why he thought he could head such a powerful shot. Maybe, Ronaldo needs help, cos I think he has psychological issues. No hating

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Ronaldo' Is The Third Most Searched Word On Google In Italy by dessz(m): 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
Still Messi is better than Ronaldo cool

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Ronaldo' Is The Third Most Searched Word On Google In Italy by Knox123(m): 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
grin

Ororo...

Messi fans coming for the op... Coming to derail this page grin

Watch out....

There is one below me already... grin

10 Likes

Re: 'Ronaldo' Is The Third Most Searched Word On Google In Italy by gameboy727(m): 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ronaldo is good, but Messi is the best.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Ronaldo' Is The Third Most Searched Word On Google In Italy by theconsortium: 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ororo..more grace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Ronaldo' Is The Third Most Searched Word On Google In Italy by dayoyak: 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ororo

1 Like

Re: 'Ronaldo' Is The Third Most Searched Word On Google In Italy by etugba(m): 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
Let me cucuma hang myself na.. i'm talking of Trump who is now an idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Ronaldo' Is The Third Most Searched Word On Google In Italy by Uyiii: 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 'Ronaldo' Is The Third Most Searched Word On Google In Italy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
That's why he is the best among the rest......apart from Our Eden Hazard sha! wink cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Ronaldo' Is The Third Most Searched Word On Google In Italy by Kingtim(m): 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
Like For Ronaldo Share Buhari

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Ronaldo' Is The Third Most Searched Word On Google In Italy by allanphash7(m): 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
The only GOAT i know is LEO

Any other goat is EWU

17 Likes

Re: 'Ronaldo' Is The Third Most Searched Word On Google In Italy by Naughtytboy: 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: 'Ronaldo' Is The Third Most Searched Word On Google In Italy by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
Not just at italy

1 Like

Re: 'Ronaldo' Is The Third Most Searched Word On Google In Italy by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
Juventus star Cristiano Ronaldo's name turned out to be the third most searched word on Google in the year 2018.
Re: 'Ronaldo' Is The Third Most Searched Word On Google In Italy by sparkle6(m): 3:34pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ronaldo is the Man. Messi tries to keep up but he cant. There is Only 1 best player in the World and his name is Ronaldo.
Believe that!
Messi ass lickers would run into this thread in 3, 2, 1....

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Ronaldo' Is The Third Most Searched Word On Google In Italy by tayo200(m): 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2018
ororo....... if you think Ronaldo and Messi are the best players, but you prefer Ronaldo to Messi, hit like...

34 Likes

Re: 'Ronaldo' Is The Third Most Searched Word On Google In Italy by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
Even more popular than the Italian PM or President all hail the king.

2 Likes

Re: 'Ronaldo' Is The Third Most Searched Word On Google In Italy by Eliteklaus(m): 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
My chairman, Christiano Chuwkueze Babatunde Ahmed Ronaldo, the Ikemba of Owerri, Jagaban of Nepu Kingdom and the Waziri of Sokoto, I salute you sir, the Living Legend

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Ronaldo' Is The Third Most Searched Word On Google In Italy by sammuell(m): 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
The GOAT of our time

2 Likes

Re: 'Ronaldo' Is The Third Most Searched Word On Google In Italy by IkennaDavid1(m): 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
He is a great footballer with a great personality on and off the pitch...
Wish him more successes and more record breaking feats.

Like for Ronaldo, Share for any other better player.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Ronaldo' Is The Third Most Searched Word On Google In Italy by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ororo Agba Awo.
One of my role models.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIzgzmooyFM
Re: 'Ronaldo' Is The Third Most Searched Word On Google In Italy by cr7lomo: 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
why is it that whenever ronaldo comes up
Insecure barca and messi fans flood his page
But when messi story comes up hardly will u c ronaldo fans comment
Thats cuz ronaldo fans have decided not to argue about this anymore until messi wins a major trophy with a team that is not barcelona even if it is cooper america with argentina

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Ronaldo' Is The Third Most Searched Word On Google In Italy by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
swiz123:
I am sure his search on Google must have escalated tremendously yesterday, after his desperation for a goal impeded Paulo Dybala's breathtaking accurate long range volley from being awarded as a goal — the lines man opting to flag it off as an offside against Ronaldo

I'd never fully understand why he thought he could head such a powerful shot. Maybe, Ronaldo needs helps, cos I think he has psychological issues. No hating
grin aswear dybala been vexx ....him reaction after final whistle him no even look ronaldo for face
Re: 'Ronaldo' Is The Third Most Searched Word On Google In Italy by tokrizy: 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
issokay

Likes for Ronaldo share for messi

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Ronaldo' Is The Third Most Searched Word On Google In Italy by Mariangeles(f): 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
swiz123:

I'd never fully understand why he thought he could head such a powerful shot. Maybe, Ronaldo needs helps, cos I think he has psychological issues. No hating
Yeahhh...those "issues" propel him straight to the top!

4 Likes

Re: 'Ronaldo' Is The Third Most Searched Word On Google In Italy by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
Who God don bless God don bless oooo...#Boss cBaba#

1 Like

Re: 'Ronaldo' Is The Third Most Searched Word On Google In Italy by chiboy1116: 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
cr7lomo:
why is it that whenever ronaldo comes up
Insecure barca and messi fans flood his page
But when messi story comes up hardly will u c ronaldo fans comment
Thats cuz ronaldo fans have decided not to argue about this anymore until messi wins a major trophy with a team that is not barcelona even if it is cooper america with argentina
lol...u must b joking . grin grin
Re: 'Ronaldo' Is The Third Most Searched Word On Google In Italy by DONADAMS(m): 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
GOAT!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arsenal Partners With Star Beer In Nigeria / 2022 AFCON: Nigeria, Egypt, Cameroon Seeded Ahead Of Draws / FIFA Bans International Games In Russia, No Flag Or Anthem Allowed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.