Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,435 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Affiliate Marketing: Take Advantage Of The Multi-Billion Dollar Industry Today! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Affiliate Marketing: Take Advantage Of The Multi-Billion Dollar Industry Today! (9542 Views)

Tingo Foods Targets 12000 Jobs With Multi-Billion Naira Food Processing Facility / Before You Jump Into Affiliate Marketing, Take Your Time And Learn These Things. / Affiliate Marketing: They Are Taking Advantage Of Multi-billion Dollar Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affiliate Marketing: Take Advantage Of The Multi-Billion Dollar Industry Today! by babaonpoint: 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
There is an industry that is going to be worth about $6.8 billion by 2020. That's in TWO YEARS TIME! Do you know the industry?! It's the Affiliate marketing industry!

Affiliate marketing is a big deal, I tell you

What then is Affiliate marketing?

Simply put, it is an arrangement where you market and advertise other people's products for a commission. It could be 50 percent or less. Some companies offer as much as 75 percent. This is a very lucrative and interesting business model and the industry is growing so fast because of the following reasons:

1. There is no earning limit: Yes, you heard right! Because you're paid only as much results as you yield, there's really no limit to how much you can earn. You can earn N10,000, N2m, N5m and even N10m, as long as your strategy is spot on and good. This is one major benefit of Affiliate marketing. It's earning potential is really large, almost limitless. You can earn in one month what you've been earning in one year. It's simply amazing what you can do with this model of business.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-6eKTvQzcSnk/W9jlb7wDJKI/AAAAAAAABus/xiFVhU44J-ESYQiysKONsuKry2FVBkRGgCLcBGAs/s1600/52820554-money-gift-box.jpg[/img]

2. Your time is your own: As an affiliate marketer, your time is yours. You take up work and execute as your time permits. You can still maintain your job and use your spare time to set up your business promoting other people's products. It's a win win situation for you. You get paid while maximizing your time using this business model

[img]https://1.bp..com/-eXzCyG3Rw3c/W9jlvOc1mGI/AAAAAAAABu0/ZAP5Bk6uTK4Hjsr646mCiNngYp5EFPsjACLcBGAs/s1600/2Q%253D%253D.jpg[/img]

3. As a business owner, Affiliate marketing will generate awareness for your business. Often times, your business may not be well-known as a result of poor publicity but as soon as you incorporate Affiliate marketing into it, you'll see results. This is so because two heads are always better than one. One person promoting a business will yield result, then imagine five persons promoting one product. That's massive!

4. You do not need to have your own product: Not everyone has the time nor expertise and experience required to create a product. That's where affiliate marketing comes in because as an affiliate, you simply promote someone else's product that has been made already. That's like living in an already built house. You don't have to go through the rigour of creating your own product. It's simple and it saves you effort.

5. You Avoid the task of Customer Support: Anyone who owns a business knows that this aspect is one of the hardest aspects of running a successful enterprise. Affiliate marketing saves you of the stress of always being in touch with the customers. You'll still make your profit either way.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-L4Luh52pmpI/W9jmVEFequI/AAAAAAAABu8/l9cuyAFC8YMkr4n7phrlBdw3ahkrehVCgCLcBGAs/s1600/images%25282%2529.jpg[/img]

6. Small investment, big Returns: You will need to put in only a minimal amount to get your Affiliate business to gain strength. Small investment, big returns. That's one typical feature of Affiliate marketing; the fact that you get to keep all your profits after putting in a little investment.

But like every other business model, you'll require expertise and experience to guide you. You need someone to take you by the hand and show you how to make some good money from it. That's where we come in! You don't have to get scammed by people asking you for a small sum to start. We have credible Nigerians who have gone that way and can show you, in "Nigerian English", how to make money doing Affiliate marketing.

We have proven to a lot of people that this business model pays and that's why the industry has grown into what it is. It's currently a very huge business model with no end in sight. You too can take advantage and make the most use of this golden, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. You can make serious money working from your home. This is not impossible as we'll show you step by step.
Don't wait till tomorrow. Start now!.

SEE ARTICLE SOURCE

4 Likes

Re: Affiliate Marketing: Take Advantage Of The Multi-Billion Dollar Industry Today! by babaonpoint: 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
harlee:
baba mi,u don't get,I gat mad bills to pay n its not as if the job is so profitable, spends most on transport

you have to start something asap. you need a profitable online venture that can add to your monthly income. if you are familiar with Instagram and facebook marketing their are a lot of opportunities their. you can contact offline vendors of products that are affordable in your area and help them to showcase their products online for a fee or commission. i have a female friend that lives very close to car dealers in abuja, she was always telling me that she needs a side hustle with very little capital. i told her to contact the car dealers around her, collect nice pictures of their inventories, run facebook and instagram ads for the cars and collect her percentage when sales are made. today she makes 200-500k monthly in commission and she is still in her first year. he ads start up cost was N15k

alternatively you can buy items from 1688 and alibaba and sell using fb, ig and other platforms. you can go in to infopreneurship and provide informational solutions to different problems.

furthermore, if you have any skill you are good at, you can create an fb and ig page for the service and run paid ads and it will start paying off in no time.

lastly, personally i am into affiliate marketing. you can check everything i do and how much i earn on affiliate marketing here

2 Likes

Re: Affiliate Marketing: Take Advantage Of The Multi-Billion Dollar Industry Today! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
Oga you are very good at recycling threads

9 Likes

Re: Affiliate Marketing: Take Advantage Of The Multi-Billion Dollar Industry Today! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
Who be this guy wey just dey talk nonsense just to sell his own ebook

6 Likes

Re: Affiliate Marketing: Take Advantage Of The Multi-Billion Dollar Industry Today! by geunik(m): 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2018
Repetition

2 Likes

Re: Affiliate Marketing: Take Advantage Of The Multi-Billion Dollar Industry Today! by millionboi2: 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2018
Time wasters

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Marketing: Take Advantage Of The Multi-Billion Dollar Industry Today! by godwinstringed1(m): 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: Affiliate Marketing: Take Advantage Of The Multi-Billion Dollar Industry Today! by babaonpoint: 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
Brossmafia:
Pls, how do I open clickbank account in Nigeria?

first and formost, it is important to note that clcikbank officially does not have Nigeria on its list of supported countries. but their is a way around it. you can register using a vpn. a vpn simply means a virtual private network. it is a simple software that changes your location from Country A to any other country of your choice. lets say from Nigeria to uk. their are hundreds of paid and free vpns. some work and others don,t. a free vpn that currently work is the turbo vpn. if you will like a detailed step by step guide including how to get traffic and withdraw your earnings here in Nigeria please check here
Re: Affiliate Marketing: Take Advantage Of The Multi-Billion Dollar Industry Today! by ednut1(m): 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
lol, this guy and his crap.

4 Likes

Re: Affiliate Marketing: Take Advantage Of The Multi-Billion Dollar Industry Today! by SenselessIdiot: 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
Repeated garbage

3 Likes

Re: Affiliate Marketing: Take Advantage Of The Multi-Billion Dollar Industry Today! by babaonpoint: 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
your questions are very much welcome.
Re: Affiliate Marketing: Take Advantage Of The Multi-Billion Dollar Industry Today! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
Keying into this
Re: Affiliate Marketing: Take Advantage Of The Multi-Billion Dollar Industry Today! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
lol

cool cool
Re: Affiliate Marketing: Take Advantage Of The Multi-Billion Dollar Industry Today! by mhiztaNexy(m): 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
Interested.
Re: Affiliate Marketing: Take Advantage Of The Multi-Billion Dollar Industry Today! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
This same guy grin

2 Likes

Re: Affiliate Marketing: Take Advantage Of The Multi-Billion Dollar Industry Today! by babaonpoint: 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
post=73815513:
Keying into this

it will surely be of a great help to you.
Re: Affiliate Marketing: Take Advantage Of The Multi-Billion Dollar Industry Today! by babaonpoint: 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: Affiliate Marketing: Take Advantage Of The Multi-Billion Dollar Industry Today! by kay29000(m): 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
I have been hearing about Affiliate Marketing since 2008, but I have never heard of any Nigerian that actually got RICH from doing it. I wonder why threads promoting Affiliate Marketing keep making front page monthly.

6 Likes

Re: Affiliate Marketing: Take Advantage Of The Multi-Billion Dollar Industry Today! by babaonpoint: 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
kay29000:
I have been hearing about Affiliate Marketing since 2008, but I have never heard of any Nigerian that actually got RICH from doing it. I wonder why threads promoting Affiliate Marketing keep making front page monthly.

bro you have not heared does not mean people are not making money with affiliate marketing. you can check live video of my clickbank account from any of the above links. and i can proof to you in my 1on1 training that i make lots of money from affiliate marketing. so, please you are not the ultimate measure of the profitability of affiliate marketing.
Re: Affiliate Marketing: Take Advantage Of The Multi-Billion Dollar Industry Today! by sandraade(f): 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
I think its better you organise a live seminar on affiliate marketing where you'll be able to prove your own earnings to attendants by logging into your clickbank account.. Showing live login videos not enough prove, as anything is possible

2 Likes

Re: Affiliate Marketing: Take Advantage Of The Multi-Billion Dollar Industry Today! by Donmoscojaja(m): 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
nice thread
Re: Affiliate Marketing: Take Advantage Of The Multi-Billion Dollar Industry Today! by sandraade(f): 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
babaonpoint:

bro you have not heared does not mean people are not making money with affiliate marketing. you can check live video of my clickbank account from any of the above links. and i can proof to you in my 1on1 training that i make lots of money from affiliate marketing. so, please you are not the ultimate measure of the profitability of affiliate marketing.

How much is your one on one training?
Re: Affiliate Marketing: Take Advantage Of The Multi-Billion Dollar Industry Today! by kay29000(m): 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
babaonpoint:

Re: Affiliate Marketing: Take Advantage Of The Multi-Billion Dollar Industry Today! by babaonpoint: 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
sandraade:
I think its better you organise a live seminar on affiliate marketing where you'll be able to prove your own earnings to attendants by logging into your clickbank account.. Showing live login videos not enough prove, as anything is possible

i currently do such in my live 1 on 1 training in abuja. i am hoping to organize a mega seminar next year.
Re: Affiliate Marketing: Take Advantage Of The Multi-Billion Dollar Industry Today! by kay29000(m): 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
babaonpoint:

Okay o.
Re: Affiliate Marketing: Take Advantage Of The Multi-Billion Dollar Industry Today! by babaonpoint: 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
sandraade:

How much is your one on one training?

just reach me through any of the above links i dropped. my contact number is on the page.
Re: Affiliate Marketing: Take Advantage Of The Multi-Billion Dollar Industry Today! by babaonpoint: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
kay29000:

Okay o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Advice On How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques / CBN Reduces Banks' Loan To Deposit Ratio From 65% To 50% / List Of Goods Produced In Nigeria By Categories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.