Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Charley Boy(area Father) Set To Divorce His Wife Tomorrow - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charley Boy(area Father) Set To Divorce His Wife Tomorrow (2019 Views)

Meet All The 9 Children And 16 Grandchildren Of Charly Boy Oputa AKA Area Father / Korede Bello Meets Charley Boy, As They Hug Each Other / Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charley Boy(area Father) Set To Divorce His Wife Tomorrow by Ausken(m): 8:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
Charley Boy has just left a cryptic message via his Twitter account.
This message quoted "Public Notice. On the 14th of December I will be divorcing my present wife to remarry on the 15th. As see finish don enter our matter is time for a new vow. Life is short so am living it like a gangster", has shocked many and is still yet to be 100% verified on what he meant by divorcing his Wife. what could have gone wrong?

Re: Charley Boy(area Father) Set To Divorce His Wife Tomorrow by hisgrace090: 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
Their life!
Re: Charley Boy(area Father) Set To Divorce His Wife Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
Denreles role model.
Re: Charley Boy(area Father) Set To Divorce His Wife Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Charley Boy(area Father) Set To Divorce His Wife Tomorrow by Sunnymatey(m): 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
Woman wey u Don initiate finish, who want chop this leftover Sacrifice?

Carry ur property

3 Likes

Re: Charley Boy(area Father) Set To Divorce His Wife Tomorrow by StarUp: 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nor mind am na lie e dey lie...

Re: Charley Boy(area Father) Set To Divorce His Wife Tomorrow by LuciferRedeemer: 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2018
Seems Korede Bello is finally moving in...

*spits angry

Re: Charley Boy(area Father) Set To Divorce His Wife Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
Him wan remarry her. Na kind of realignment and renewal of vow.

2 Likes

Re: Charley Boy(area Father) Set To Divorce His Wife Tomorrow by Homeboiy: 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
Public joke
Re: Charley Boy(area Father) Set To Divorce His Wife Tomorrow by Nature8(m): 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
StarUp:
Nor mind am na lie e dey lie...
grin grin
Re: Charley Boy(area Father) Set To Divorce His Wife Tomorrow by yanabasee(m): 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
Charlie Boy....... Always a boy!!
Re: Charley Boy(area Father) Set To Divorce His Wife Tomorrow by Olodo24: 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
I hear say Toyin Lawani don sew Denrele wedding gown finish. na wa o

1 Like

Re: Charley Boy(area Father) Set To Divorce His Wife Tomorrow by naijacentric(m): 3:16am On Dec 14, 2018
Do wateva u like gay granny
Re: Charley Boy(area Father) Set To Divorce His Wife Tomorrow by speedyconnect3: 7:58am On Dec 14, 2018
This guy is weird
Re: Charley Boy(area Father) Set To Divorce His Wife Tomorrow by Deckline(m): 9:06am On Dec 14, 2018
Sunnymatey:
Woman wey u Don initiate finish, who want chop this leftover Sacrifice?

Carry ur property
grin grin This got me so cracked up.

1 Like

Re: Charley Boy(area Father) Set To Divorce His Wife Tomorrow by UnknownT: 11:05am On Dec 14, 2018
Renewal of marital vow I guess

(1) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro Wows In Beautiful Photo, Dazzles In Orange / "I Praise And Worship Jaruma Because She Is My Queen Goddess" - Oluwa Lagos / TOP 10 Nigerian Celebrities To Be Born Into Poor Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.