Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:25 PM

Drake Ft Nneka ;"i M Ready For You" Hot Or Not - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Drake Ft Nneka ;"i M Ready For You" Hot Or Not (2122 Views)

Drake Ft Popcaan - Controlla (AUDIO WITH LYRICS) / Light Up - Drake Ft Jay-z (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drake Ft Nneka ;"i M Ready For You" Hot Or Not by rockers: 10:52am On Aug 03, 2010
http://www./2010/08/drake-ft-nneka-i-m-ready-for-you.html

We just stumbled upon this, rapper Aubrey" drake"Graham popularly known as Drake sampled the chorus of Nneka's Heartbeat"." I m ready for you" is reportedly Drake's reference track for a pop/R&B singer

Click to listen http://www./2010/08/drake-ft-nneka-i-m-ready-for-you.html

Re: Drake Ft Nneka ;"i M Ready For You" Hot Or Not by tekajibril(m): 11:29am On Aug 03, 2010
I just hope Nneka was paid for the sampling. cos if not i smell a lawsuit, just like when Drake sampled those oldies for his Best I Ever Had and never paid for it.
Re: Drake Ft Nneka ;"i M Ready For You" Hot Or Not by mikuz(m): 11:07am On Aug 04, 2010
First it was nas and now drake?she's just hanging around with the bigger boys lol. . .she's making me so proud to be not just a nigeria but of an igbo descendant.keep it going girl,we are behind you!!

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Downloaded Nigerian Music Videos / Seyi Shay Ft. Wizkid - Crazy Lyrics / Mr Fresh20 Feat Teedon15 Ban Son Wawanci

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.