Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,441 members, 7,853,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

See What I've Got-popular Singer Flaunts Curves(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What I've Got-popular Singer Flaunts Curves(photos) (1942 Views)

Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) / I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) / Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I've Got-popular Singer Flaunts Curves(photos) by Abimaye: 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
Popular curvy music singer Nina Ricchie have taken to social media to flaunt her naturally God given curves and it’s really thrilling her fans.

This pictures came a few hours after her interview with Charley where she stated......

Click to continue:

http://mystreetgist.com/2018/12/13/see-what-ive-got-popular-nigeria-singer-flaunt-curves/

1 Share

Re: See What I've Got-popular Singer Flaunts Curves(photos) by Nature8(m): 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
Hmm
Re: See What I've Got-popular Singer Flaunts Curves(photos) by goddyono(m): 10:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
OMO SEE BOOBS BLACK EBONY
Re: See What I've Got-popular Singer Flaunts Curves(photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
ASHAWO
NOT SURPRISED at all
You are already Number 4 and 6 on my special List.

NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.
Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What I've Got-popular Singer Flaunts Curves(photos) by Peterdreddblog(m): 12:55am On Dec 14, 2018
angry
Re: See What I've Got-popular Singer Flaunts Curves(photos) by 3ace(m): 6:19am On Dec 14, 2018
Ofcourse, we know you're not making money through music. That's why you can't marry now. Those endowments must be put to use first.
Re: See What I've Got-popular Singer Flaunts Curves(photos) by speedyconnect3: 7:42am On Dec 14, 2018
What's my y biz?

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Re: See What I've Got-popular Singer Flaunts Curves(photos) by Abimaye: 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
Abimaye:
Popular curvy music singer Nina Ricchie have taken to social media to flaunt her naturally God given curves and it’s really thrilling her fans.

This pictures came a few hours after her interview with Charley where she stated clearly that she’s not ready to get married soon.

The black Avenue muzik star stated that “For a few.....

Click to continue:

http://mystreetgist.com/2018/12/13/see-what-ive-got-popular-nigeria-singer-flaunt-curves/

(1) (Reply)

Small Doctor Stops His Car To Help Accident Victims In Lagos / Actress Mama Rainbow Celebrates Her Beautiful Daughter On Her Birthday (photo) / Actress Pat Ugwu Shears Naked Photo While In The Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.