Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

See Who Linda Ikeji Says Is The Real Owner Of Her Child (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Who Linda Ikeji Says Is The Real Owner Of Her Child (photos) (472 Views)

Phyno Spends Christmas With Pete Edochie Whom He Says Is "Real Life Santa" (Pix) / Laura Ikeji Says Twitter Users Are Asking Her Out Even When Married / Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Who Linda Ikeji Says Is The Real Owner Of Her Child (photos) by Sergioaguero: 12:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
iDONshayo.com

One of African’s most valuable bloggers, Linda Ikeji, has come out to give detailed explanation on the controversies surrounding her child and baby daddy whom she claimed left her and refused the responsibility of the child.

Read with understanding and don’t be quick to judge. She is a career woman and she has really done well for herself.

She wrote: click source below to read full gist

Source:http://www.idonshayo.com/see-who-linda-ikeji-says-is-the-real-owner-of-her-child-photos/

Re: See Who Linda Ikeji Says Is The Real Owner Of Her Child (photos) by ibori1(m): 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2018
UAE aljazira 1goal. saudi AL NASSR. :1goal Germany 2 HAMBUGER :1goal .. HOSTEINS dnb . qoute me later or drop ur numbers for more game stop following me bcus I might surprise u
Re: See Who Linda Ikeji Says Is The Real Owner Of Her Child (photos) by ibori1(m): 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2018
UAE aljazira 1goal. saudi AL NASSR. :1goal Germany 2 HAMBUGER :1goal .. HOSTEINS dnb . qoute me later or drop ur numbers for more game stop following me bcus I might surprise u

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities Who Died In 2018: In Memoriam / Can You Beat This Jude Ighalo New Multi-million Naira Mansion (photos) / See How This Boy Flogged A Masquerade For Blocking His Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.