Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,637 members, 7,851,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:56 PM

Meet The Oldest Person Ever To Skydive At An Old Age Of 102. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Meet The Oldest Person Ever To Skydive At An Old Age Of 102. (337 Views)

Can I Sell My House To Relocate 2 Canada At The Age Of 43 On A 5yr Tourist Visa? / Omole Estate: One Of Lagos's Oldest Residential Estates (pics, Video) / Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Oldest Person Ever To Skydive At An Old Age Of 102. by globalbuzz(m): 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
A woman identified as Irene O'Shea, has stunned the world by the becoming the oldest person ever to skydive at an old age of 102. She celebrated her birthday by leaping out of a plane 14,000 feet in the air.

The woman took the plunge to celebrate her 102nd birthday and raise money for Motor Neurone Disease (Lou Gehrig ’s disease), which took her daughter’s life years ago.
To read see more photos, visit www.globalbuzz.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Visit Kerala – Kerala Tourism Project. / How Can I Successfully Apply For A Tourist Visa To Canada / Lagos Direction From Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.