Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,284 members, 7,954,121 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:42 PM

Charm School! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Charm School! (1097 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charm School! by chiogo(f): 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2007
Hey, y'all.  Did you hear of this new TV show, Charm school?

Anywayz, it's hosted by[b] Mo'nique[/b]. And acted by some of the girls in the Flavor of love show.  I think it's meant to teach the girls manners and how to behave. So, the settin' is like a school and they all wear uniforms.

It starts today, April 15th.I think 10 pm on VH1. Y'all make sure u check it out and report back. Peace!
Re: Charm School! by Seun(m): 9:41am On Apr 16, 2007
Re: Charm School! by chiogo(f): 4:06pm On Apr 18, 2007
thanks, seun for postin' d website.
Re: Charm School! by minute(f): 8:00am On Apr 23, 2007
hmmmm seun is such genius,lol.
i understand mr boston of ilove new york now dates one of the girls,funny.
Re: Charm School! by chiogo(f): 8:48pm On May 03, 2007
Hey, y'all.
why is no one replyin' to this topic? d website has been posted by seun right there where u can see it. hmmmm? There are lots of stuffs goin' on on the show that people should be talkin' about but no reply. Y'all are lettin' me down.what's up with that?
Re: Charm School! by BabyCakes(f): 6:12am On May 08, 2007
hi chiogo! i love charm school! i tell u d girls i like,  daara, shay, brooke (pumkin) and courtney,  i hate schatar, larissa because she thinks she's a gangsta! and the others are just ok. do u watch college hill?
Re: Charm School! by chiogo(f): 8:13pm On May 08, 2007
Smiles. finally!

hey, babycakes. how u doin'? i love charm school too. u really like dara?. i think she nasty. anywayz, i like cristal. d rest are just there. u seen d part where dara wore that horrible dress, lol? Yes, i watch college hill.it's very cool.lol, i liked the part where vanessa and cristal fought.lol, who would have thought cristal would kick vanessa's butt.I like both of them and didn't like how vanessa got sent home but she started what she couldn't handle. I think Idesha and Fallon are gon' fight over J.T. can't wait for the next episode.
Re: Charm School! by BabyCakes(f): 5:39am On May 17, 2007
Hey Chiogo,
I guess your girl crystal got the boot! even courtney with her funny accent is gone as well, I tell you what i'd like to see, wink, i'd like shay and larissa to have a big fight! They are both acting like they are ghetto chicks, but when it comes to money, there's nothing like friendship! I missed college hill on tuesday, (i live in Minnesota), so i dont know what happened! I really dislike Idesha, she seems to think she's sexy! I think JT is just a typical man! behaving like a kid in a candy store! to be honest, its his ex-gf, i pitied! How can your CHRISTIAN! boyfriend go on a reality show, and a few days later, comes close to sleeping with another girl! I know they only kissed, but if they hadnt been interrupted, they may have gone further! Never liked Fallon, or Andreas, vannessa is a pretty girl, with very bad morals! I think the only person i could stand was willie!
Oh my gosh! my girl Jaslene won ANTM!!!! cheesy
Re: Charm School! by chiogo(f): 4:00am On Jul 07, 2007
hey, babycakes.
d show is over now and saaphyri won the $50,000. I feel that she Kinda deserved it and i almost cried when she was cryin' at d end, thankin' God. it was so emotional. i was like "awwwwwwwwww" lol.

(1) (Reply)

Adverts Companies Needed: / Omotola Talks To Amebor / Re: New Nigerian Comedy Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.