Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Mohamed Salah Named 2018 BBC African Player Of The Year (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mohamed Salah Named 2018 BBC African Player Of The Year (Photos) (19742 Views)

Mohamed Salah Named 2018 African Player Of The Year [Full Awards List] / Mohamed Salah Wins 'African Player Of Year' At CAF Awards (See Full List) / "Kanu Is The Best African Player" - Thierry Henry (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohamed Salah Named 2018 BBC African Player Of The Year (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
frbona:
you dey find who you go scam abi?
hahahaha.
Re: Mohamed Salah Named 2018 BBC African Player Of The Year (Photos) by Icon79(m): 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
Hey D, take it from someone who knows, the best African player in the EPL over the past two years has been Sadio Mane. He might not be scoring as many goals as Mo Salah, but he's an overall better player than Salah.

O pari

dominique:
For the second year in a row. That's remarkable, congrats to him

2 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah Named 2018 BBC African Player Of The Year (Photos) by feelzie(m): 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
pls nairalanders kindly download my latest songs titled #let me # and # missing U# ...just google my name Feelzie with the titles n kindly download.... thanks as u support ur own

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah Named 2018 BBC African Player Of The Year (Photos) by verifiablefacts: 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2018
frbona:
you dey find who you go scam abi?
no mind am,poor people no dey im family?
Re: Mohamed Salah Named 2018 BBC African Player Of The Year (Photos) by verifiablefacts: 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
chocboi78:
Mane plays our his ass for this dude only not to b recognised... I feel sorry for mane, he has been performing excellent even b4 MO came onto the big scene..... Made deserves African footballer of the year..
mane dey play for Egypt too?abi you no dey see chances wey mane dey waste.
Salah good jor
Re: Mohamed Salah Named 2018 BBC African Player Of The Year (Photos) by Anndju(m): 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
Op Okocha didn't win it in his career and Eto'o,yaya won it more than twice. Drogba won it twice as well.
Re: Mohamed Salah Named 2018 BBC African Player Of The Year (Photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ibramamahi:
He had a wonderful year

Check ma signature on how to be a billionaire before the end of this year

And you, have you become a billionaire?
Re: Mohamed Salah Named 2018 BBC African Player Of The Year (Photos) by Theophinio(m): 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
The very best
#Congrat #Legend
He will also win it again in 2019
Re: Mohamed Salah Named 2018 BBC African Player Of The Year (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
How old were you when you realised the word POLICE stands for "Public Officer for Legal Investigations and Criminal Emergencies"
Don't lie ooooo
Re: Mohamed Salah Named 2018 BBC African Player Of The Year (Photos) by Pat081: 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
7Alexander:

One question.

Are you a billionaire?
[size=8pt][/size]dat is why he did not use is picture 4 us to how poor he is but some people will still call him oooo

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah Named 2018 BBC African Player Of The Year (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 14, 2018
Re: Mohamed Salah Named 2018 BBC African Player Of The Year (Photos) by Collins10(m): 5:19am On Dec 15, 2018
Icon79:
Hey D, take it from someone who knows, the best African player in the EPL over the past two years has been Sadio Mane. He might not be scoring as many goals as Mo Salah, but he's an overall better player than Salah.

O pari

Overall better what
Seriously
Mane that often forgets where the goalpost is?

Have you watched Mane when he misses goals?
Trust me, if you do, you won't be comparing that guy to Salah.

Oga, Salah is better by miles (and I'm not just talking about goals.)
Salah has more assists and creates more chances.
You should check their stats.
Re: Mohamed Salah Named 2018 BBC African Player Of The Year (Photos) by robosky02(m): 8:01am On Dec 15, 2018
Unopposed
Re: Mohamed Salah Named 2018 BBC African Player Of The Year (Photos) by iamfromlagos(f): 11:04am On Dec 15, 2018
Ibramamahi:
He had a wonderful year

Check ma signature on how to be a billionaire before the end of this year
Save the billions for yourself.
Re: Mohamed Salah Named 2018 BBC African Player Of The Year (Photos) by chocboi78(m): 11:22am On Dec 15, 2018
verifiablefacts:

mane dey play for Egypt too?abi you no dey see chances wey mane dey waste.
Salah good jor
Is Mane underperforming for his national side? Who does waste chance ?? And mane is not good rite?
Re: Mohamed Salah Named 2018 BBC African Player Of The Year (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
Congrats
Re: Mohamed Salah Named 2018 BBC African Player Of The Year (Photos) by chiboy1116: 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
chocboi78:
Mane plays our his ass for this dude only not to b recognised... I feel sorry for mane, he has been performing excellent even b4 MO came onto the big scene..... Made deserves African footballer of the year..
that make can be stupid , he's now competing with Salah. Smh .
Re: Mohamed Salah Named 2018 BBC African Player Of The Year (Photos) by Icon79(m): 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
LOL! What do you know about football? Are you even aware that the current Liverpool team is missing a major piece - a playmaker?? And Sadio Mane is the closest thing to a playmaker we have in that team? Plus he also share the burden of scoring goals with Salah and Firmno!

Anyway, those who know know that Mane is the MVP of this current Liverpool team. Even Jurgen Klopp had openly expressed several times how he wish that Mane would know how good he really is, as a player. I am yet to hear him say similar thing about any other player.

O pari

Collins10:
Overall better what
Seriously
Mane that often forgets where the goalpost is?

Have you watched Mane when he misses goals?
Trust me, if you do, you won't be comparing that guy to Salah.

Oga, Salah is better by miles (and I'm not just talking about goals.)
Salah has more assists and creates more chances.
You should check their stats.
Re: Mohamed Salah Named 2018 BBC African Player Of The Year (Photos) by Collins10(m): 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
Icon79:
LOL! What do you know about football? Are you even aware that the current Liverpool team is missing a major piece - a playmaker?? And Sadio Mane is the closest thing to a playmaker we have in that team? Plus he also share the burden of scoring goals with Salah and Firmno!

Anyway, those who know know that Mane is the MVP of this current Liverpool team. Even Jurgen Klopp had openly expressed several times how he wish that Mane would know how good he really is, as a player. I am yet to hear him say similar thing about any other player.

O pari

Look at the one that knows football.

Burden of scoring which goals?
How many goals does he score?
You should check the statistics again before you start calling him MVP.

MVP of which team?
So if they ask you to pick a player that you won't want to get injured at all for the season, you would pick Mane over Salah

You never compare am to Firmino, you dey talk of Salah.

You must be kidding.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Demba Ba Retires From Football At 36 / I Knew I Would Score –emenike / UCL: Chukwueze Scores In Villarreal’s Big Win At Young Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.