Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

Shola Ogudu Recovers From Illness, Shares New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shola Ogudu Recovers From Illness, Shares New Photos (41594 Views)

Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! / Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shola Ogudu Recovers From Illness, Shares New Photos by MyAmericandream(f): 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
Wetin this one wear?
Re: Shola Ogudu Recovers From Illness, Shares New Photos by idioticpmb: 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
Hoe
Re: Shola Ogudu Recovers From Illness, Shares New Photos by WeRblessed(f): 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
NIGERIANS!!!!!!

Please know the different between BEEN and BEING.

How to spot a Nigerian chats or emails? Look out for the below:

Am instead of I'm or I am.

Being instead of been or verse versa

I know the world think that some Nigerians are criminals, but are we also illiterate?

Some of the most educated people in the world are Nigerians, so why are these wanna-be -bloggers disgracing us like this?

It is totally sickening to say the least.

2 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudu Recovers From Illness, Shares New Photos by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
So all through her life she will only be remembered as WIZKIDS BABYMAMA undecided

So that's her only achievement in life grin
Re: Shola Ogudu Recovers From Illness, Shares New Photos by Computergloba: 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
alonzoiv:
Hoelosho

grin
Re: Shola Ogudu Recovers From Illness, Shares New Photos by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
Slay mama
Re: Shola Ogudu Recovers From Illness, Shares New Photos by monimekaz(m): 10:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
Why wizkid and Davido no get eye for fine ladies self ...Just normal average noise making girls .....Them no see Dbanj and Runtown babes ..how they make sense ...They are beyond normal
Re: Shola Ogudu Recovers From Illness, Shares New Photos by laosy(m): 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
She dey look for Christmas money grin
Re: Shola Ogudu Recovers From Illness, Shares New Photos by Burgerlomo: 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2018
kennygee:
When you have a child looking up to you, you have to do better, dress well.

Re: Shola Ogudu Recovers From Illness, Shares New Photos by PapaAdanna: 10:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
TO WHAT END?
Re: Shola Ogudu Recovers From Illness, Shares New Photos by obentenyson(m): 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
sexybaby22:

Have you met her before??

Must you use a fake phone before you know it's fake? Ordinary seeing it, you'll know its fake if you are not a slowpoke.... That bitch above is as fake as the hair on her head.. If you no gree, jump inside lagoon..
Re: Shola Ogudu Recovers From Illness, Shares New Photos by N0favors: 11:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
Pruwa:
Hot mama!!!
can we mate?
Re: Shola Ogudu Recovers From Illness, Shares New Photos by Ayobami7(m): 11:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
ok
Re: Shola Ogudu Recovers From Illness, Shares New Photos by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
StOla:
Most baby mamas are truly wayward even at the age when maturity should be natural.

U just read my mind
Re: Shola Ogudu Recovers From Illness, Shares New Photos by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
ikhileomotayo:
So all through her life she will only be remembered as WIZKIDS BABYMAMA undecided

So that's her only achievement in life grin

Na hunger cus am, ,,,,,,just leave her with dat title....as great as king sunny ade is nobody knows the wife's name.....

When u and your wife are social media freak ...then there is problem
Re: Shola Ogudu Recovers From Illness, Shares New Photos by youngsahito(m): 11:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
she is back to biz.
Re: Shola Ogudu Recovers From Illness, Shares New Photos by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 14, 2018
kennygee:
When you have a child looking up to you, you have to do better, dress well.

When I have a wife like dis and I sense dat her brain is not far from dis type....i will just suffery collect my pikin go give am to my family b4 she virus d pikin
Re: Shola Ogudu Recovers From Illness, Shares New Photos by Ianmaduka(m): 12:26am On Dec 15, 2018
Ndi ofenmanu dey ugly shaaaa...
Re: Shola Ogudu Recovers From Illness, Shares New Photos by nedubest(m): 12:36am On Dec 15, 2018
wizkid Bleep up walahi
Re: Shola Ogudu Recovers From Illness, Shares New Photos by bluefilm: 5:40am On Dec 15, 2018
BOOMnaija:
She looks overused and discontorted

Uninspiring ass by d way.

I dey tell you!

Totally uninspiring sad

I wonder wetin she think say she dey even advertise...

Nonsense angry
Re: Shola Ogudu Recovers From Illness, Shares New Photos by Youngpo413: 5:45am On Dec 15, 2018
Till date I'm still wondering whats so special about ladies backside.
Re: Shola Ogudu Recovers From Illness, Shares New Photos by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 15, 2018
troubleseller:
TD Board
Flat die. grin
Re: Shola Ogudu Recovers From Illness, Shares New Photos by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 15, 2018
Youngpo413:
Till date I'm still wondering whats so special about ladies backside.
Which this one apparently do not have..
Re: Shola Ogudu Recovers From Illness, Shares New Photos by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 15, 2018
Well in my opinion this her look isn't really good,she was once my neighbor as far back as 18yrs so i expect people like her and other well known people to try and promote decency and good characters.Good to see her alive again.
Re: Shola Ogudu Recovers From Illness, Shares New Photos by kunleweb: 7:04am On Dec 15, 2018
Osinachi1:
Okay.
Firstly, I would like to appreciate you for this news. For the time and energy you've used to publish this.

Secondly, before clicking the SUBMIT button, didn't your brain ask you:

Of what of relevance is this news to Nigerians right now?

How does this news change the fact that Obi thrashed Osinbajo for debate?

How does this change the fact that Bubu is already packing small small preparing to leaveAso Rock?

No dey post nonsense.

Bubu thinking of how not to be disgraced in 2019

grin you no well. I think say na only me.dy think how bubu dey dey uee body.reaction and hiding tactics dey use stule conceive defeatdefeat and.how not.to be disgraced completely

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cubana Chiefpriest & Pretty Mike Cooking For Kokun Foundation (Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) / Regina Daniels Vacations In Germany With Her Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.