Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,263 members, 7,846,235 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

I Need An Urgent Professional Logo For A Foundation. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need An Urgent Professional Logo For A Foundation. (942 Views)

Check Out This Professional Logo Designs That Made A Difference. / Why Professional Logo Design Does Not Cost N2,000 / For Ur Professional Logo,t-shirt,card,banners Etc @ Affordable Price Enter Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Urgent Professional Logo For A Foundation. by Onyejemechimere(m): 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
Hey, Good evening guys.

I need an urgent professional logo for a Special Foundation.

You all know the logo of KFC with the picture of the owner in it ..I posted the picture of the logo below too.

So, we need a logo for a foundation for the needy, it will have the photo of Samuel whose photo is below.

We just want to replicate the KFC logo but with his picture.

There is also a sample of how the logo will look like.. Someone did it but we werent all comfortable as we needed professional work..

Here's the instruction

"Logo design:

Graphic design using Samuel's photo. Just like this KFC design below however we want just his head from the image below placed within a circle – colour navy blue and white. The writing on the side will read –
SAMUEL EMMANUEL FOUNDATION
Caring for children and young adults with disability – providing special and life skill education for independent living."

Actually use this slogan

" -providing special education for independent living. This slogan is shorter so use it."

And it should be in the logo.

Do a sample, send here to me, so we can work ....need it today and tomorrow

WhatsApp: 08104501026

Re: I Need An Urgent Professional Logo For A Foundation. by olatorich(m): 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
Let us about this via whatsapp 08101097519
I can get you a piece you will love.
Re: I Need An Urgent Professional Logo For A Foundation. by halogen5: 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
Do you need something like this boss? Chat me up on whatsapp and you won't be disappointed. We offer guaranteed 100% cash refund if you're not satisfied.
WHATSAPP us on 08031954627

Re: I Need An Urgent Professional Logo For A Foundation. by Onyejemechimere(m): 8:22am On Dec 15, 2018
Anyone?
Re: I Need An Urgent Professional Logo For A Foundation. by Onyejemechimere(m): 8:23am On Dec 15, 2018
halogen5:
Do you need something like this boss? Chat me up on whatsapp and you won't be disappointed. We offer guaranteed 100% cash refund if you're not satisfied.
WHATSAPP us on 08031954627

Am on WhatsApp 08104501026
Re: I Need An Urgent Professional Logo For A Foundation. by Offpoint: 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2018
Onyejemechimere:
Hey, Good evening guys.

I need an urgent professional logo for a Special Foundation.

You all know the logo of KFC with the picture of the owner in it ..I posted the picture of the logo below too.

So, we need a logo for a foundation for the needy, it will have the photo of Samuel whose photo is below.

We just want to replicate the KFC logo but with his picture.

There is also a sample of how the logo will look like.. Someone did it but we werent all comfortable as we needed professional work..

Here's the instruction

"Logo design:

Graphic design using Samuel's photo. Just like this KFC design below however we want just his head from the image below placed within a circle – colour navy blue and white. The writing on the side will read –
SAMUEL EMMANUEL FOUNDATION
Caring for children and young adults with disability – providing special and life skill education for independent living."

Actually use this slogan

" -providing special education for independent living. This slogan is shorter so use it."

And it should be in the logo.

Do a sample, send here to me, so we can work ....need it today and tomorrow

WhatsApp: 08104501026
Hello, first of all you must understand what it takes to design a professional logo. aside from from the details you list out there, a professional logo designer who knows his job will still need more time to research, conceptualize, draft as many roughs as he can before finalizing and presenting. I don't need to write epistle, what I'm trying to say is... 2 days for a professional logo is not enough. don't expect anything satisfactory within 2 days.

I'm a logo designer, but I can't possibly take any logo job and promise to deliver in 2 days.
logo can take months and even years. the shortest period should be a week or 2

(1) (Reply)

Just Like New Open Box Classic Laptop A.k.a The Beast / Nigeria Man Got Retweet By Donal Trump / Video Editor Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.