Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,244 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

2018 In Retrospect: News That Shook The Auto Airwaves In Lagos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 2018 In Retrospect: News That Shook The Auto Airwaves In Lagos (9823 Views)

10 Tragic Events That Shook Humanity,the Third One Happened In Nigeria / Flight Took Off In 2018 And Arrived Destination In 2017 / ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 2018 In Retrospect: News That Shook The Auto Airwaves In Lagos by MAYOWAAK: 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2018
hisexcellency34:
The number one news that shocked me is that Afonja professor in Obafemi Awolowo University begging for five rounds of sex before she can pass one beautiful Igbo lady. Amadioha is seriously dealing with that ugly professor now. Don't mess with Igbos

Monica Osagie is from Edo State.
Re: 2018 In Retrospect: News That Shook The Auto Airwaves In Lagos by Igbokid: 6:07am On Dec 16, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Seems your dad is the Professor. May God grant your family to bear the irreparable pain he has caused

May you and your godforsaken family never know peace from now till the end of time. Cursed osu ipod p..i..g

(1) (2) (Reply)

My East Africa - South Africa Tour / My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) / Emirates Ban: FG Announces Possible Resumption Of Flights To UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.