Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Jumia Dispatch Rider Punches & Manhandles Customer For Rejecting An Item - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jumia Dispatch Rider Punches & Manhandles Customer For Rejecting An Item (25389 Views)

Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. / Kano State Govt Locks Wellcare Supermarket For Rejecting Old Currency / Banks Insist On Rejecting Old Naira Notes Despite Supreme Court Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jumia Dispatch Rider Punches & Manhandles Customer For Rejecting An Item by Passionate888: 7:08am On Dec 15, 2018
Buhari sef. Lawlessness everywhere you go
Re: Jumia Dispatch Rider Punches & Manhandles Customer For Rejecting An Item by Hakeem12(m): 7:11am On Dec 15, 2018
echelons:
I give to Jumia though.

They've really improved recently. I just wish their 3rd party sellers will fall in line and be frank about what they sell on the platform.
Customers get a lot of junk that looked good and beautifully described.

These days, I don't buy online items I haven't seen before.

Their riders should be trained too. Recently had an issue about one of their riders which I called their contact center to make a report.

Jumia is someone's investment, the distribution chain should be intact, if not the business might just collapse at the weakest link of the chain.
Do they do pay on delivery?
Re: Jumia Dispatch Rider Punches & Manhandles Customer For Rejecting An Item by feelzie(m): 7:14am On Dec 15, 2018
pls nairalanders kindly download my latest songs titled "let me " and " missing U....just google my name Feelzie with the titles. n download.... thanks
Re: Jumia Dispatch Rider Punches & Manhandles Customer For Rejecting An Item by Maxi3k(m): 7:14am On Dec 15, 2018
Dat jumia guy no beat am well

1 Like

Re: Jumia Dispatch Rider Punches & Manhandles Customer For Rejecting An Item by Amaechi5(m): 7:20am On Dec 15, 2018
Which kind thing is this, you go force me take a wrong product, that's why there is pay on delivery. I once rejected a fake wrist watch and power bank from jumia, the guy had to take it back jeje.

Meanwhile learn the types of capital market we have have through here https://afribankonline.com/types-of-capital-market/
Re: Jumia Dispatch Rider Punches & Manhandles Customer For Rejecting An Item by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:25am On Dec 15, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
i just bpught a polystar hifi
cant wait to blast b bass
my neigbors must beg me
60,000 watts pmpo
men
my last deck na sony and it was 2000watts pmpo
d bass nor be here
talk more of 60k watts pmpo
hahahaha
club bass

The 60k pmpo polyster might end up sounding just like or slightly higher than the Sony. When u talk sound Sony, Samsung stands out with true ratings and wega sound. Enjoy your new machine though. Cheers
Re: Jumia Dispatch Rider Punches & Manhandles Customer For Rejecting An Item by steefi07: 7:29am On Dec 15, 2018
mescan:
JUMIA sells 80% fake stuffs

Lies
Re: Jumia Dispatch Rider Punches & Manhandles Customer For Rejecting An Item by Hoodbilonia: 7:29am On Dec 15, 2018
thank u o
some hater be hating that i bought polystar
like say na dj jack i buy
my last lg i sold it because it was too big amd poles dey take space.
i no too dey play loud music i also have amp so u can imagine d bass on a song like teaser by m.i or pepper dem bt yemi alade. mad bass
if npf come knoxk my door tmew say d bass dey break window glass for station
0taPiaPia:

The 60k pmpo polyster might end up sounding just like or slightly higher than the Sony. When u talk sound Sony, Samsung stands out with true ratings and wega sound. Enjoy your new machine though. Cheers
Re: Jumia Dispatch Rider Punches & Manhandles Customer For Rejecting An Item by steefi07: 7:30am On Dec 15, 2018
Hakeem12:
Do they do pay on delivery?

Yes they do pay on delivery
Re: Jumia Dispatch Rider Punches & Manhandles Customer For Rejecting An Item by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:36am On Dec 15, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
thank u o
some hater be hating that i bought polystar
like say na dj jack i buy
my last lg i sold it because it was too big amd poles dey take space.
i no too dey play loud music i also have amp so u can imagine d bass on a song like teaser by m.i or pepper dem bt yemi alade. mad bass
if npf come knoxk my door tmew say d bass dey break window glass for station

Its all good. Take am easy make landlord no knock oh. Seems u love music to cloud 9. cool. I doo too. Expecting a machine next year.
Re: Jumia Dispatch Rider Punches & Manhandles Customer For Rejecting An Item by SOFTENGR: 7:36am On Dec 15, 2018
davodyguy:
If truesack him and send him to Kirikiri
Kirikiri? It's a fight not murder.
Re: Jumia Dispatch Rider Punches & Manhandles Customer For Rejecting An Item by Beemhan(m): 7:39am On Dec 15, 2018
Onlinealaba:

lol, I dey market and I can tell you virtually everything about all these products u mentioned, polystar, hisense, djavk,hisonic etc are very much useless and toks can even better them at times not just the output the sad thing is their spare parts are not readily available in market, bros so u just left stranded when ur HiFi suddenly develops a little error.oh enjoy ur HiFi sir or next time patronize us to get you a mind blowing item abi na the 150k wey u buy am dey excite you,
The point, I think he's trying to make is aren't virtually all the electronics we buy today FROM China? Isn't that where a lot of companies today go to produce/assemble their products before export? The soundbars and Smart TVs you sell, aren't they MADE IN CHINA?
Re: Jumia Dispatch Rider Punches & Manhandles Customer For Rejecting An Item by Lovenkraand: 7:40am On Dec 15, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
i just bpught a polystar hifi cant wait to blast b bass my neigbors must beg me 60,000 watts pmpo men my last deck na sony and it was 2000watts pmpo d bass nor be here talk more of 60k watts pmpo hahahaha club bass
That polystar hifi na nonsense. Why you no buy LG?
If like daamage your ear say you wan disturb your neighbors.
Re: Jumia Dispatch Rider Punches & Manhandles Customer For Rejecting An Item by Hoodbilonia: 7:44am On Dec 15, 2018
hw e take be nonsense
u don use am before
mista hear say
Lovenkraand:

That polystar hifi na nonsense. Why you no buy LG?

If like daamage your ear say you wan disturb your neighbors.
Re: Jumia Dispatch Rider Punches & Manhandles Customer For Rejecting An Item by MadamExcellency: 8:07am On Dec 15, 2018
Beemhan:

The point, I think he's trying to make is aren't virtually all the electronics we buy today FROM China? Isn't that where a lot of companies today go to produce/assemble their products before export? The soundbars and Smart TVs you sell, aren't they MADE IN CHINA?

There are two types of made in China.

We have European/Western Outsourcing to China and half done Chinese formulated products. Those product never undergone rigorous quality control test because the brand names have no reputation to keep and mostly, many in-house Chinese products are stolen technology that lacks expanded / upgradeable research development.
Re: Jumia Dispatch Rider Punches & Manhandles Customer For Rejecting An Item by Psoul(m): 8:19am On Dec 15, 2018
Whaooooo....My dispatch rider, Florence, is very nice. Always smiling and explaining things out.

When u are supplied with item dat does not match ur order, don't quarrel with the delivery agent. He is not the provider of the item, he is not the seller. He is just a delivery personnel who may not even know the item in the pack. I can understand how frustrating it can be after waiting for days to receive ur item only to get the wrong one especially when u are expecting to start making use of the item immediately.

Also try to read comments from previous buyers to give u idea on how good/bad the item u are ordering is.
Re: Jumia Dispatch Rider Punches & Manhandles Customer For Rejecting An Item by valarinz: 8:19am On Dec 15, 2018
Onlinealaba:

lol, I dey market and I can tell you virtually everything about all these products u mentioned, polystar, hisense, djavk,hisonic etc are very much useless and toks can even better them at times not just the output the sad thing is their spare parts are not readily available in market, bros so u just left stranded when ur HiFi suddenly develops a little error.oh enjoy ur HiFi sir or next time patronize us to get you a mind blowing item abi na the 150k wey u buy am dey excite you,

What exactly is it you can tell about the products. I bought a brand new polystar tv from jumia 8yrs ago and till date, still using it.

It will be fine if you stop demarketing other peoples product cos u want to sell your own, you'll never go far with that attitude

2 Likes

Re: Jumia Dispatch Rider Punches & Manhandles Customer For Rejecting An Item by MillerOssy: 8:50am On Dec 15, 2018
Jumia is gradually turning to a wayo zone.

1 Share

Re: Jumia Dispatch Rider Punches & Manhandles Customer For Rejecting An Item by dmll4luv: 8:50am On Dec 15, 2018
Jumia is a scam. I am the victim and they have not settled anything with me. All the HR said was that since the dispatch rider is a third party, its the responsibility of the third party and not them. They have refused to do anything while the guy is seen on the street walking majestically. Jumia stop lieing......... I used my money to treat myself in the hospital for four days due to the whitish discharge and swollen lip.. which I have pictures
Re: Jumia Dispatch Rider Punches & Manhandles Customer For Rejecting An Item by MillerOssy: 8:51am On Dec 15, 2018
What I ordered for and what they sent I almost punched the dispatch rider
Re: Jumia Dispatch Rider Punches & Manhandles Customer For Rejecting An Item by ericmor: 8:53am On Dec 15, 2018
I can remember when I made a request for a wristwatch ⌚️ for my ex babe and they brought it, I decided to check first before making payment and discovered it was not wat I ordered for and also the screen was broken. The man said may be it was a mistake cause I had to show him wat I ordered for on my phone. He came again the next day with something different and I told him not still wat I ordered for, so he said I should cancel the request and request for another which I did and when they came again it was still not wat I ordered for but I just have to collect it like that since is ok. Since then I have stopped using Jumia
Re: Jumia Dispatch Rider Punches & Manhandles Customer For Rejecting An Item by Hakeem12(m): 9:02am On Dec 15, 2018
steefi07:

Yes they do pay on delivery
okay, thanks.
Re: Jumia Dispatch Rider Punches & Manhandles Customer For Rejecting An Item by abdulaz: 9:15am On Dec 15, 2018
echelons:
I give to Jumia though.

They've really improved recently. I just wish their 3rd party sellers will fall in line and be frank about what they sell on the platform.
Customers get a lot of junk that looked good and beautifully described.

These days, I don't buy online items I haven't seen before.

Their riders should be trained too. Recently had an issue about one of their riders which I called their contact center to make a report.

Jumia is someone's investment, the distribution chain should be intact, if not the business might just collapse at the weakest link of the chain.

It is not always bad to buy stuffs online. I’m too busy to start going to the market to buy some stuffs.

I bought all my electronics (TVs, Home theatre, AC, Fridge, Deep Freezer, Washing machine and gas cooker) from Jumia and didn’t had any issues with them since they were all preordered by making payments before delivery.

They were all sent to my house without any hitch.

1 Like

Re: Jumia Dispatch Rider Punches & Manhandles Customer For Rejecting An Item by realitychick: 9:19am On Dec 15, 2018
mescan:
Its not true,Jumia has a policy on fake items not to be sold on their plateform.
Re: Jumia Dispatch Rider Punches & Manhandles Customer For Rejecting An Item by theapeman4: 9:33am On Dec 15, 2018
Psoul:
Whaooooo....My dispatch rider, Florence, is very nice. Always smiling and explaining things out.

When u are supplied with item dat does not match ur order, don't quarrel with the delivery agent. He is not the provider of the item, he is not the seller. He is just a delivery personnel who may not even know the item in the pack. I can understand how frustrating it can be after waiting for days to receive ur item only to get the wrong one especially when u are expecting to start making use of the item immediately.

Also try to read comments from previous buyers to give u idea on how good/bad the item u are ordering is.
there is one thing you need to know!

80% comments from previous buyers are fake or rather the seller use different account handler to promote his products with fake comments.

And Jumia do also block some genuine comments!

THIS IS FROM INSIDER TALKING.
Re: Jumia Dispatch Rider Punches & Manhandles Customer For Rejecting An Item by bamac(m): 9:39am On Dec 15, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
abegi
e get wetim nor dey spoil
even engine of toks car dey spoil
u r filled with hate and a proud liar
i dont buy uk used shittz
He thinks he is the only marketer ni, no mind am, maybe he is the one producing those he is selling. I don't know why you must spoil other people's market because of your own, there is a professional way to devalue other products, not that his own way...

1 Like

Re: Jumia Dispatch Rider Punches & Manhandles Customer For Rejecting An Item by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 15, 2018
mescan:

Fake prices and fake discounts . I stopped from buying from them long ago.
Re: Jumia Dispatch Rider Punches & Manhandles Customer For Rejecting An Item by bamac(m): 9:42am On Dec 15, 2018
theapeman4:

80% comments from previous buyers are fake or rather the seller use different account handler to promote his products with fake comments.

If you are truly from inside kindly drop your full name and position, let's verify wink
Re: Jumia Dispatch Rider Punches & Manhandles Customer For Rejecting An Item by Psoul(m): 9:47am On Dec 15, 2018
theapeman4:

U may be right.
Re: Jumia Dispatch Rider Punches & Manhandles Customer For Rejecting An Item by greggng: 10:03am On Dec 15, 2018
It is clearly written that you have 7days to return an item you don't like .your money plus shipping cost will be returned...I believe there is more to this.
Re: Jumia Dispatch Rider Punches & Manhandles Customer For Rejecting An Item by theapeman4: 10:09am On Dec 15, 2018
bamac:
If you are truly from inside kindly drop your full name and position, let's verify wink
get sense my brother!

1 Like

Re: Jumia Dispatch Rider Punches & Manhandles Customer For Rejecting An Item by dominique(f): 10:09am On Dec 15, 2018
dmll4luv:
Jumia is a scam. I am the victim and they have not settled anything with me. All the HR said was that since the dispatch rider is a third party, its the responsibility of the third party and not them. They have refused to do anything while the guy is seen on the street walking majestically. Jumia stop lieing......... I used my money to treat myself in the hospital for four days due to the whitish discharge and swollen lip.. which I have pictures

You need to take legal actions and make them pay. These companies get away with all kinds of rubbish because of our "leave matter to God" mentality. As long as the product delivered does not match the product description, it's their responsibility to make sure the customer is satisfied. I hope they pay for this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nigeria Officially Exits Recession, GDP Grew 0.55 In Q2 / Recession: EU Advises Nigeria To Devalue Naira. / How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.