Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Best Treatment For Stroke Recovery - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Best Treatment For Stroke Recovery (991 Views)

Home Treatment For Stroke,ankle pain,back pain,freezed shoulder etc / Best Exercise For Stroke Recovery From Home Without Stress / Top Best Treatment For Migraine Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Treatment For Stroke Recovery by Newsrock(m): 1:28am On Dec 15, 2018
A stroke is an attack that originate from the brain. The best treatment for stroke recovery can be found in this article many factors can cause stroke.
How to boost sexual performance and maintain stamina in bed
Why Everyone needs an Optometrist
Best treatment for stroke recovery and other diseases

This is a wonderful experience as kedi products cured a man from total paralysis / stroke
Full testimony of Mr uchechukwu on how he was cured of total stroke bellow.
What is Stroke
A stroke is an attack that originate from the brain. Stroke can be caused by many factors but the common one is lack of oxygen to an area of the brain. when the amount of oxygen going to a particular area of the brain is not sufficient or lack of oxygen, the brain cells of that particular area begins to die.
For example when an individual who have a small stroke can only experience minor problems such as non permanent weakness of the arm or leg.

Signs of Stroke

The early signs of stroke is minor to severe pains around the heart region.

"brain attack". It can happen to anyone at any time. It occurs when blood flow to an area of brain is cut off. When this happens, brain cells are deprived of oxygen and begin to die. ... For example, someone who had a small stroke may only have minor problems such as temporary weakness of an arm or leg.

Now back to Mr Uchechukwu He had stroke and became fully paralyzed while in Lagos. There in Lagos, they took him to several places to no avail. They even consulted the native Yoruba people to no avail . So, when they got tired, they had no other option, than to carry him with his wheelchair back to his home town, to die there. So that, it will be cheaper, than for him to die in Lagos.

One-day, the father of Mr uchechukwu met a woman who is also interested about kedi business but was not fully registered. The woman advised him that, she would bring a kedi doctor, that will come and see him, because, there is no harm in trial.

READ ALSO: How to boost sexual performance and maintain stamina in bed

So, I was informed about him by the woman after the father tried other means to see, if he could be restored a little bit, but to no avail. So, they consulted me to come and see him. The day I went there, the only things, that were moving in his body were his eyes and mouth.

I saw his condition, I wept inside my heart. Laying down ,from Monday till Sunday, from month to months ahead, without any sign of improvement.

When I started treatment on him, I told the father, that, in three months time, he would be able to sit by himself and as well as eat by himself. Because as at then, his sister was the one,who was helping him to urinate, defecate, bath, brush, wear cloth, and even helped him in terms of turning him to different direction when he was over laying down .

But to cut the long story short, the family is too happy. Many people are amazed. I am too happy because I knew it from day one that kedi products will cure him together with our Dolphin massager. Today, a paralyzed man can walk. Can bath by himself, can eat by himself. All courtesy of Kedi drugs.

Below is a short testimony of the man. It is a must watch.

To watch the video and to read more visit: http://www.newsrock.com.ng/2018/12/best-treatment-for-stroke-recovery.html

(1) (Reply)

Monolaurin Capsule Strong Non Resistant To Stubborn Staphylococcus Without Fear / 8 Bad Habit That Makes You Fat Without Knowing / Any One There Who Can Tell Me The Lastest Opaehin Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.