Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,085 members, 7,832,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

E-money Gifts His Wife A Rolls-Royce (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Gifts His Wife A Rolls-Royce (photos) (1337 Views)

E-Money Gifts Portable Bundles Of Naira Notes At AY Live / E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) / Dj Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Specially Built Rolls Royce (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money Gifts His Wife A Rolls-Royce (photos) by Amagite(m): 9:40am On Dec 15, 2018
Five Star music boss, E-Money has bought his wife, Juliet, a Rolls-Royce.

Juliet shared the luxury blue car, and thanked her husband writing;

"O[i]h my God! � Christmas came early. I'm so speechless. Came back home for Christmas ,only to see a new baby � Thank you my love , you see why l love you � You are so full of surprises and always ready to gift me with precious things .... You will forever be my Super man, l can never trade you for anything .. My Chocolate cake with caramel topping . I Love You baby �����[/i]"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/12/emoney-gifts-wife-bentley-mulsanne.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: E-money Gifts His Wife A Rolls-Royce (photos) by R0ckefeller: 9:46am On Dec 15, 2018
miss that a Roll Royce no a Bentley
Re: E-money Gifts His Wife A Rolls-Royce (photos) by hisgrace090: 9:48am On Dec 15, 2018
Excess money speaking.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: E-money Gifts His Wife A Rolls-Royce (photos) by Jayslicky: 9:51am On Dec 15, 2018
Make money finish now, she go leave am like how sonia leave IK Ogbonna.
Congratulations to her though.

2 Likes

Re: E-money Gifts His Wife A Rolls-Royce (photos) by princealexndre(m): 9:57am On Dec 15, 2018
What money can do.
Re: E-money Gifts His Wife A Rolls-Royce (photos) by FarahAideed: 10:01am On Dec 15, 2018
Tear rubber roll royce shocked shocked this man is definitely recession proof ...what does e money do again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Gifts His Wife A Rolls-Royce (photos) by Oblitz(m): 10:18am On Dec 15, 2018
I will definitely do same come 2019 December.
Remind me same time next year, I'll post pictures on this thread.
Re: E-money Gifts His Wife A Rolls-Royce (photos) by Oceannaagent: 10:19am On Dec 15, 2018
Money speaking
Love it when money speak
Re: E-money Gifts His Wife A Rolls-Royce (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:24am On Dec 15, 2018
But I said it in other threads about e money that he doesn't know what to do with money again and some idiots were quoting me saying nonsense.

Now look at

1 Like

Re: E-money Gifts His Wife A Rolls-Royce (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:27am On Dec 15, 2018
Jayslicky:
Make money finish now, she go leave am like how sonia leave IK Ogbonna.
Congratulations to her though.

Wait.....so like play like play that Sonia girl really don leave IK ogbonna?

E go too pain IK o! He would miss fvcking her big nyansh! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: E-money Gifts His Wife A Rolls-Royce (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 10:27am On Dec 15, 2018
One of the benefits of having a wealthy husband.
Re: E-money Gifts His Wife A Rolls-Royce (photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 15, 2018
And this stingy girl no fit even surprise me with singlet and boxers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Gifts His Wife A Rolls-Royce (photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 15, 2018
Amagite:

"O[i]h my God! � Christmas came early. I'm so speechless. Came back home for Christmas ,only to see a new baby � Thank you my love , you see why l love you � You are so full of surprises and always ready to gift me with precious things .... You will forever be my Super man, l can never trade you for anything .. My Chocolate cake with caramel topping . I Love You baby �����

She's said it all

3 Likes

Re: E-money Gifts His Wife A Rolls-Royce (photos) by YeyeGirl(f): 10:35am On Dec 15, 2018
Criis:

She's said it all
Lol
Re: E-money Gifts His Wife A Rolls-Royce (photos) by YeyeGirl(f): 10:35am On Dec 15, 2018
Criis:

She's said it all
Lol
Re: E-money Gifts His Wife A Rolls-Royce (photos) by Larryfest(m): 11:26am On Dec 15, 2018
For this Buharic recession infested economy a brand new Rolls Royce.....Baba God am i available too please bless me and bless me indeed..
Re: E-money Gifts His Wife A Rolls-Royce (photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 15, 2018
I need to join this chop life gang. Here I am contemplating how I'm going to avoid everyone I know this Christmas season...
Re: E-money Gifts His Wife A Rolls-Royce (photos) by UrbanExotica(f): 11:43am On Dec 15, 2018
Earthbound:
I need to join this chop life gang. Here I am contemplating how I'm going to avoid everyone I know this Christmas season...
its not on nairaland you will join
Re: E-money Gifts His Wife A Rolls-Royce (photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 15, 2018
UrbanExotica:
its not on nairaland you will join
But it is only on Nairaland I get to air my opinion in Nigeria's cyberspace.

Re: E-money Gifts His Wife A Rolls-Royce (photos) by Mankosi: 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2018
FarahAideed:
Tear rubber roll royce shocked shocked this man is definitely recession proof ...what does e money do again
he sells money online or Electronically.
Re: E-money Gifts His Wife A Rolls-Royce (photos) by Nnemuka(f): 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
What does emoney do for a living?

How did he become so rich? Fraudsters being celebrated by Nigerians
Re: E-money Gifts His Wife A Rolls-Royce (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 1:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
补时阶段邓

(1) (Reply)

After Sharing Sexy Photos With Ghanaian Actor Etinosa's Mum Cautions Her / BBC Radio Host Fired After Comparing Royal Baby To A Monkey / Bbnaija Bambam Wins Best Dressed At The Movie Premiere Of Cold Feet Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.