Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) (48746 Views)

"Marriage Will Forever Be One Of Life's Achievements" - Jullie Cassie / 3 Earrings: See What A Digital Mother Did To Her Innocent Daughter (Photo) / DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by CastedGist: 11:08am On Dec 15, 2018
20-year-old boy Ebhohimen Innocent who is hail from Edo state has taken to social media as he shows off his 2018 achievements to inspire others.

According to his post; he bought a highlander car for his father, a Mercedes Benz for himself, he's building his house which is almost complete now. His 18-year-old girlfriend is pregnant for him.

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/20-year-old-nigerian-boy-lists-his-2018-achievements-to-inspire-others-photos

4 Likes

Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by CastedGist: 11:10am On Dec 15, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by JasonScoolari: 11:13am On Dec 15, 2018
To all my fellow nairaland hustlers reading this, don't you feel intimidated or think of getting jealous. Our legitimate hustle go pay one day, we won't steal pants, bra and use white handekerchief to clean the pussy of innocent girls to get rich.

Our own appointed time dey come. God bless our hustle.

BTW, we can see the boy's achievement, but Buhari own is like Audio. Na God go help that man.

765 Likes 53 Shares

Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by tolugar: 11:18am On Dec 15, 2018
The story is incomplete without telling those youths what you did to make the money

Still waiting ooo

507 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by daddytime(m): 11:22am On Dec 15, 2018
By stealing and converting other people's hard earned money through scamming abi?

Make una continue...the cars and houses no dey tey sef before dem scatter or una sell dm throwey start afresh again.

Nonsense motivational speaker wanna be...

New wipe for my daddy ko...old koboko for him ni

180 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by Preetti(f): 11:25am On Dec 15, 2018
with all the zebra tattoo on his body

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 11:26am On Dec 15, 2018
Edo? And i was already getting proud of you. . We know your source.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by ogakush: 11:27am On Dec 15, 2018
Yahoo boy, he must be arrested asap

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by elderken(m): 11:41am On Dec 15, 2018
Am still searching for the income source....

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
Soon you go hear say him papa use the motor get accident die. Na so them they use their papa and mama to renew.

39 Likes

Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by kunleweb: 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
Whichh Work you dey do.first boy?

14 Likes

Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by kunleweb: 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Edo? And i was already getting proud of you. . We know your source.

Tamara. How many times.i call.you? Be discreet.o. dont let them.cone for you
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
kunleweb:

Tamara. How many times.i call.you? Be discreet.o. dont let them.cone for you
Lol, i'm edo too

8 Likes

Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by kunleweb: 1:45pm On Dec 15, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Lol, i'm edo too

Haha. No wonder your gane tight. You quickly decode what's up!
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by cicc2010(f): 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
Source of income?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2018
Bastard! And he even has the nerves to include God in this matter. undecided

16 Likes

Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by Bossontop(m): 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2018
undecided
See mumu yahoo yahoo "white fowl wey dey show e-sef to herbalist" .......continue dey advertise ursef u hear ...until efcc finally barb u.........olodo

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by tstx(m): 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hmm... My own achievement.

1. I learnt a new programming language

119 Likes

Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2018
Good for him but he ought to have stated what he does for a living.

5 Likes

Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by Kenekingisback: 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2018
Yahoo a major employment source created by APC government.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by Resener11(m): 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2018
CastedGist:
20-year-old boy Ebhohimen Innocent who is hail from Edo state has taken to social media as he shows off his 2018 achievements to inspire others.

According to his post; he bought a highlander car for his father, a Mercedes Benz for himself, he's building his house which is almost complete now. His 18-year-old girlfriend is pregnant for him.

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/20-year-old-nigerian-boy-lists-his-2018-achievements-to-inspire-others-photos

Yahoo plus

Visit and study in Canada. Check my signature
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by slawomir: 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2018
For all those of you questioning his source of income should shuut up. You all should learn how to mind your own business. My grandfather is 123 years old and he is still much alive simply because he always mind his own business

Secondly who says Yahoo is not appropriate?
Do you know what it takes to do Yahoo ?
Yahoo guys work smarter than other workers on planet Earth.
You lazy fuckkkk can't even do Yahoo. Yahoo guys have mental strength

And lastly Yahoo is not bad
Yahoo is the act of taking advantage and capitalizing on the greediness and stupidity of humans.
Yahoo guys bring money into the country. Improve the economy.
So if maga bleed then guys go smile.
Abeg nosa give me that laptop make i bomb small

Whether you like it or not niggarzzz don't run out of format and tools

A Chinese woman is even bleeding for me now.

We Edos nor dey Hustle hard we dey Hustle smart! Be mentally strong.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by kayla247: 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hence he has decided to tell us his achievements he should also dim it fit to let us know his source of income.

Between heard he ran mad and his father later died in a car accident.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by MARKone(m): 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
He forgot to "list" his J.O.B

7 Likes

Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by Alejob: 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by Mrbaz1: 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
Buharrriiiii
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hian!!!!

Small boy, Big God

2 Likes

Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
Source of income?

2 Likes

Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
Yet another pant stealer

7 Likes

Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by dreamwords: 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
JasonScoolari:
To all my fellow nairaland hustlers reading this, don't you feel intimidated or think of getting jealous. Our legitimate hustle go pay one day, we won't steal pants, bra and use white handekerchief to clean the pussy of innocent girls to get rich.

Our own appointed time dey come. God bless our hustle.

BTW, we can see the boy's achievement, but Buhari own is like Audio. Na God go help that man.
Bro stop using pant and bra story to console and give yourself hope,and make yourself feel ok bro,
Get rich or die trying my nigga

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by respectk(f): 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
pregnancy na achievement too?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by ibodom: 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
English don suffer

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What A Woman Can Do (photo) / My Lover — Not My Husband — Impregnated Me, Wife Confesses / When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.