Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Sold - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Sold (853 Views)

Nigeria Verified Google Adsense Act With $35 Available For Sale / Nigeria Verified Adsense Needed Urgently / Nigeria Verified Google Adsense Account With 80$ For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold by bravomd(m): 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
Sold
Re: Sold by AdsenseAmazon(f): 12:13am On Dec 28, 2018
bravomd:
Nigeria verified non hosted Adsense available for sale

Already in Adsense account $60

3 years old

Scammer sha you are a born criminal angry don't worry I will put you down soon

Re: Sold by AdsenseAmazon(f): 12:15am On Dec 28, 2018
bravomd:

3 years old

Don't worry scammer

Re: Sold by AdsenseAmazon(f): 12:17am On Dec 28, 2018
bravomd:

3 years old

It will not take long

Re: Sold by AdsenseAmazon(f): 12:40am On Dec 28, 2018
You are a bloody criminal angry and you think a an animal like you can spoil my name on nairaland after stealing my 40,000 last week angry scammer

Re: Sold by AdsenseAmazon(f): 12:59am On Dec 28, 2018
This is his second nairaland account he is using to scam students https://www.nairaland.com/favour136
Re: Sold by AdsenseAmazon(f): 1:21am On Dec 28, 2018
bravomd:

3 years old

cool David let me explain something to you and why you are too dumb to realise when you are heading to the other side cool most scammers that steal on nairaland actually respect their lively hood and close all their nairaland accounts and as well as shut down their phone numbers and bank details cool the reason I will gladly and easily deal with you is because you just don't have common sense to know when to take your stolen money and run away cool not to worry as I said before you will explain to your parents why you are in a hole
Re: Sold by bravomd(m): 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2018
Re: Sold by AdsenseAmazon(f): 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
bravomd:

Just have nothing to justify you scammed innocent people on Nairaland and you have to face the dance this time around.

Go through the thread see if there any complaint of scam BTW that's my ex Nairaland handle as at 2017 .......

I need create a thread on this your case. Still waiting for CCTV capture from the bank ATM. You think this is child's play

Continue here

https://www.nairaland.com/4921728/odo-david-scammer-theif-adsense

Don't worry scammer ODO DAVID cool your hole is waiting
Re: Sold by AdsenseAmazon(f): 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2018
bravomd:

3 years old

This is your final warning ODO DAVID and this is my final massage to you undecided I don't know you and you don't know me undecided on nairaland nobody can produce any proof of having any failed business with me even Kevin above has worked with me some months back wink I will tell you this once more don't let 40,000, that is not yours lead you to your early afterlife undecided every body on nairaland are not kids who let things go away easily undecided some people here are deadly and don't play with their money undecided if you want to eat that 40,000 I suggest you eat it without fighting me here because undecided right now I'm no more looking for 40k undecided I'm actually working on something else for you soon my guy undecided all these guys here telling you to eat my money will not even know what happened to you in 2019 undecided I will only say this once again undecided I don't know you and you don't want to know me undecided if you were playing because it was the Xmas season, don't worry I forgive you undecided if you don't return my money before we enter 2019 undecided what ever happens to you is on your head wink have a nice holiday mister ODO DAVID consider this your final warning.
Re: Sold by bravomd(m): 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
Continue here

(1) (Reply)

Can Any Of You Vouch For the Integrity Of The Site: bestkonnect.net / I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Account / How To Get Google Adsense Approval Under 24 Hours - How I Did It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.