Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,491 members, 7,830,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) (71201 Views)

K-League Stars Mock Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration In 3-3 Juve Draw (Photos) / UEFA Charges Cristiano Ronaldo For X-rated Goal Celebration (Photo) / Allan Mbote Killed By Lightning During Goal Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) by DrayZee: 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
Shugargal:
That's what he knows how to do best na, tapins,penalty and wetin again? vex when another player scores.if you know football you don't dare compare cr7 to GOAT wey we know...i understand why most people don't like Messi cuz they know he is the best,he doesn't even train sef,the game follow am come right from im mama womb.Respect to the Greatest MESSIIIIII
Have you actually seen Ronaldo angry when another player scored or you're just propagating hearsay?
The only time I saw such, Madrid were losing.

That you like Messi and think he's the best doesn't mean you must hate Ronaldo. What is it with Messi fans sef.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) by Akanoaaa(m): 10:41pm On Dec 16, 2018
Bigii:
That goal won 12.4k for me yesterday. It was actually my last game cool,
Same here bro, mine was 10k. I jubilate dan cr7 dat yesterday night

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) by Nature8(m): 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
RomeoEmpire:
HOW TO STEAL A CHICKEN FOR THIS CHRISTMAS* 1. Survey the area for about 1 week. 2. On the day of operation, wear an oversized shirt. 3. Be at the place between 11am to 2:30pm. At this time of the day, the owners will be gone to work, market or indoors and the chicken will be playing outside happily. 4. Walk at the edge of the street and let the chicken walk freely at the centre, [its more easy in a village setting] 5. This is where you make the grand move. 6. Dive like a goalkeeper and grab the chicken by the head. Quickly fold the head into the feathers and put it inside your oversized shirt under your armpit like a Bible. 7. Move on as if nothing happened. No looking back! ENJOY AND THANK-ME- LATER.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) by Lewandoski20(m): 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
[quote author=RomeoEmpire post=73893822]
HOW TO STEAL A CHICKEN FOR THIS
CHRISTMAS*
1. Survey the area for about 1 week.
2. On the day of operation, wear an
oversized shirt.
3. Be at the place between 11am to 2:30pm.
At this time of the day, the owners will be
gone to work, market or indoors and the
chicken will be playing
outside happily.
4. Walk at the edge of the street and let the
chicken walk freely at the centre, [its more
easy in a village setting]
5. This is where you make the grand move.
6. Dive like a goalkeeper and grab the chicken
by the head. Quickly fold the head into the
feathers and put it inside your oversized shirt
under your armpit like a Bible.
7. Move on as if nothing happened. No
looking back!
ENJOY AND THANK-ME- LATER.[/quotes]

Yeye boy

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) by uthlaw: 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
hisexcellency34:
CR7 Still better than Messi
we know by scoring penalty.... remove goals some players are useless in the field of play even sane is better than them....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) by chiboy1116: 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
Carzolah:
tongue

If someone has scored the same penalty he would have had a international trophy by now

Like for Ororo Share for Messi
which penalty ? Underwear model fanboys sha .
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) by Luminee(f): 4:09am On Dec 17, 2018
RomeoEmpire:

CHRISTMAS*
oversized shirt.
chicken will be playing
outside happily.
looking back!
ENJOY AND THANK-ME- LATER.

I like this your startup idea, make we partner grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) by Casemiro(m): 6:27am On Dec 17, 2018
the Real GOAT!
My mentor

> it is well

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) by RomeoEmpire(m): 7:07am On Dec 17, 2018
Luminee:

I like this your startup idea, make we partner grin
Lol!! Oya lets go there babe.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) by kumakunta: 8:26am On Dec 17, 2018
Metuh:

Messi would have gotten an International trophy if only he had scored a penalty. grin
Makes no sense coz he wasn’t the only one that missed .
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) by 000ABIOLA000: 8:52am On Dec 17, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
RomeoEmpire:

CHRISTMAS*
oversized shirt.
chicken will be playing
outside happily.
looking back!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration Vs Torino Sparks Brawl (Photos) by Gilbus1(m): 9:22am On Dec 17, 2018
Hahahahahhaha. This one is a comedian but he doesn't know yet.

RomeoEmpire:

CHRISTMAS*
oversized shirt.
chicken will be playing
outside happily.
looking back!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kobe Bryant: The Life Of NBA Icon In Pictures / Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) / Sadio Mane Commissions Hospital In His Senegal Hometown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.