Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja (41813 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Paul-Enenche At The Lord's Garden (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by HigherEd: 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
Dr. Paul and Becky Enenche in front of 100,000 seater cathedral, Glory dome. The Dome reportedly constructed at 7.7 Billion Naira was dedicated weeks ago.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by HigherEd: 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
Beautiful couple. To industry lovers tell your govt to sell its already useless Abuja stadium and use the money to build befitting industries and factories for you.

This church's purchase of 100,000 chairs can revive at least 5 dying furniture companies. We thank God the Church is one of the most relevant force in the real estate and construction industries.

156 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by LordIsaac(m): 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
I like the family.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by Nogodye(m): 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
God is building His church and the gate of hell are just trying they can never prevail...Ride on God's general.More to come

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by Paulfroshman: 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
Davido Surprises Pregnant Chioma With #350,000,000 Rolls Royce

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJQ0jJ_sSS0

Psquare Rudeboy Disgraced As He Falls On Stage While Performing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEYrozj_uk0

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
THE CHURCH IS MARCHING ON and the gates of helll cannot prevail.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by FlyoruB: 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2018
See them, smiling at their tithe-slaves, aka magas.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by somito121(m): 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2018
Kingdom investment. God bless your family Sir.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by Onlinealaba(m): 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2018
my next stop will be deeper life church gbagada to behold the great edifice and worship the almighty there and then I can land at abuja to worship in these glorious cathedral, Glory dome is wonderful edifice to behold, the church is marching on and the gate of hell can't prevail. we can't be worshipping the king of kings in huts, Solomon built something like these and God was pleased with him.

check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

13 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by Edopesin: 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2018
FlyoruB:
See them, smiling at their magas.
aswear grin

5 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by zone51: 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2018
Love this doctor's preaching.

8 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by NwaOhafia: 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
I remember attending the first program at Glory Dome.. Who thought it will be this beautiful. The church of God is matching on and the gate of hell shall not prevail

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by Obagoblog(m): 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
Sometimes I ask myself. How do some pastors do it that they became far richer than other pastors?
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by Primusinterpares(m): 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
I admire the edifice...
I just dey imagine the Engineering putting something like this structural edifice.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by Sholaco: 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
Merciful God
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by BillGoldberg: 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
God bless the church and all who bless her.

I am a Catholic but I support Oyedepo, Enenche and Ibiyeomie in all they do to make sure the North does not over run the South.

Most of you always shouting industry industry industry does not know how things work. Africa is a very dark continent deep in the hands of Satan.

Most of you dont have spiritual eyes and see how this country is in chains.

All these massive structures I believe are cursing ripples in the kinhdom of Satan which he enthroned in Nigeria.
Beleive me.

Again, God bless the Catholic church, God bless Winners chapel, God bless Dunamis, God bless Salvation Ministries and God bless all Christian chruches and ministries.

The church needs money to run and without money, the church will starve of operational funds! Please continue to give if you can. But use your brain like Peter Obi oo. Me I give some and save some.

Its the wish of Islam and demons to suffocate Nigerian churches and enthrone more Carnal living and evil that leads to hell. But God will not allow them. Amen.

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
Everyone in Nigeria needs to be a Christian. Please pay your tithes & sow your seeds so that we can build more church branches and spread the gospel of Jesus Christ the only Saviour & the true God.

The biggest auditorium in the world.

Jesus is the way.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by Decryptor(m): 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
See edifice! Na wah o
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by sparta(f): 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
Haters of the Christiandom in Nigeria. Oya o your food is ready. Come and do what you do best! condemn what you don't understand!

2 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by NobleAjare(m): 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
Jesus is Lord

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by Raydos: 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
7.7billion? shocked , That amount can build a modern city, like Manhattan in New York

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by Enemyofpeace: 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
And a sensible person pushed this on front page abi?
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by Barrysleek(m): 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
7.7b to build a 100,000 auditorium with other finishings while akpabio used 43billion naira to construct Akwa ibom state stadium which is just 30,000 seater

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by Richdad50(m): 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
Thank You
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by Nigerianization(m): 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
Business is good

Wonder why Pentecostal churches in the core north are not erecting such edifice despite their huge population.

Is somebody thinking what am thinking
Abuja and Lagos /Ogun churches sha

Another lucrative soil to sow a church is in the garden city of port Harcourt

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by officialJP(m): 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
I'll perform one of my track here one day, God please let my prayer come through cool
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by mofresh(m): 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
I work in this church well...glory
Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by Richdad50(m): 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
You have Sense. The Church will not do what the govt ought to do.
HigherEd:
Beautiful couple. To industry lovers tell your govt to sell its already useless Abuja stadium and use the money to build befitting industries and factories for you.

This church's purchase of 100,000 chairs can revive at least 5 dying furniture companies. We thank God the Church is one of the most relevant force in the real estate and construction industries.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche And Wife, Becky Pose In Front Of Glory Dome Abuja by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
God Bless You PASTOR.
But this is not what NIGERIANS need now.
It remains a MISPLACED PRIORITY.
U can’t spread the GOSPEL to everyone using a large CAPACITY STRUCTURE.
U can do so by engaging RADIO and TV services, SOCIAL MEDIA platforms, MAGAZINES.

People need LIBERATION from Poverty.
People need morale to attack Bad leadership.
People need to be gainfully occupied.
So that when you preach they will listen.

After all GOD does not DWELL in that your DOME.
Acts 17 Vs 24

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt / Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State / "My Church Will Remain Closed" - Chris Okotie Rejects Government Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.