Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

Visa To France Refused.. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa To France Refused.. (1137 Views)

Lagos Passenger Sleeping Refused To Wake Up After Reaching Last Bus Stop (Video) / Stop Going To France To Study If You Are Not Finacially Okay: My Personal Story / What Is The Fastest & Easiest Schengen Tourist Visa To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa To France Refused.. by Felixtugreat(m): 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
The France embassy refused the touris visa I apply for,the reason for the refusal and cancellation is as follow
....justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not provided. Can anyone help me out on what to do because I didn't know why they they denied it.
Re: Visa To France Refused.. by Followme744: 6:36pm On Dec 16, 2018
First Did you add your plan Itinerary, all the tourist site you are going to visit, and did you draft a cover letter and above all hope ur flight and hotel were still valid

1 Like

Re: Visa To France Refused.. by Ayindesegun10(m): 10:20am On Dec 17, 2018
Where do you even think you're going ? You want to leave us in this hardship abi, come on, we die here. grin

3 Likes

Re: Visa To France Refused.. by Felixtugreat(m): 2:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
Good morning followme744 thanks,for the
Info, though I didn't give details about the place a am to visit in France on description but I make reservation of flight ticket and hotel reservation aswell. Thanks anyway, I will to give with good info about place in France so I add it as well when I am applying again.I will appreciate if any one here can do this for me thanks.. happy new year.
Re: Visa To France Refused.. by Felixtugreat(m): 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
Good morning followme744 thanks for the
Info, though I didn't give details about the place I am to visit in France on description but I make reservation of flight ticket and hotel reservation aswell. Thanks anyway, I will appreciate if any one can give me information about about place to visit in France so I can add it as well when I am applying again.I will appreciate if any one here can do this for me thanks.. happy new year.
Re: Visa To France Refused.. by jesmond3945: 6:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
He also mentioned something about you adding a cover letter. Your cover letter would speak for you.

1 Like

Re: Visa To France Refused.. by DexterousOne(m): 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ayindesegun10:
Where do you even think you're going ? You want to leave us in this hardship abi, come on, we die here. grin

don't be a sadist tongue tongue

anyone who wants to escape is free to do so
Re: Visa To France Refused.. by Followme744: 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
Felixtugreat:
Good morning followme744 thanks for the
Info, though I didn't give details about the place I am to visit in France on description but I make reservation of flight ticket and hotel reservation aswell. Thanks anyway, I will appreciate if any one can give me information about about place to visit in France so I can add it as well when I am applying again.I will appreciate if any one here can do this for me thanks.. happy new year.

https://us.france.fr/en/places-to-go

That should help you plan the places to visit and tthe days

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need Places To Visit At Ikorodu / What Is The Best Way To Transfer Money From The UK �� To Nigeria? To / 2023 Japa Goal: Here Are 10 Things You Must Do Before You Relocate From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.