Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Female FRSC Official Beaten By Lawyer - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female FRSC Official Beaten By Lawyer (30955 Views)

Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. / FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo / female FRSC Official In Akwa Ibom Pictured Dragging Steering Wheel With a driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female FRSC Official Beaten By Lawyer by daddytime(m): 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
remi4ever:

HAHAHA Oga mi,I dont know what Gaduje means ohh!!!

It is a size that can swallow anything even a house. .
Re: Female FRSC Official Beaten By Lawyer by remi4ever(m): 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
daddytime:

It is a size that can swallow anything even a house. .
No problem sir, i wee ask my tailor to resize it!!!
Re: Female FRSC Official Beaten By Lawyer by dabiton: 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
All I see is a very aggressive FRSC officer trying to fight a lawyer.
Because na woman now, the thing don turn say na the lawyer dey beat am....

Welll....
Re: Female FRSC Official Beaten By Lawyer by apureclient(m): 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
Built2last:
Even when NBA doesn't know what happened. They have concluded on him
just imagine.. those frsc guys can be so annoying at times.. they will stop private cars and delay them saying they are not putting on seat belt or their tires are bad yet they wont stop danfo people who dont have seat belts or okada riders who don't have hamlets. This economy is sick already .. we dont need more headaches.. let people be free. We dont have good roads why won't our tires be bad .. frsc guys are just nuisance the government should look into that

2 Likes

Re: Female FRSC Official Beaten By Lawyer by ZombieTAMER: 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
remi4ever:

You must be very stupid, if your failing brain has nothing meaningful, SHUT THE Bleep UP!! Omo ale jatijati!!!

Keep on sai barbering... Keep on begging

2 Likes

Re: Female FRSC Official Beaten By Lawyer by remi4ever(m): 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

Keep on sai barbering... Keep on begging

Re: Female FRSC Official Beaten By Lawyer by uboma(m): 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
the most learned colleague don buy market.

He should have known better....
Re: Female FRSC Official Beaten By Lawyer by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
Hes village people have finally get hes number
Re: Female FRSC Official Beaten By Lawyer by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
See you in court.
Re: Female FRSC Official Beaten By Lawyer by Oxtertee(m): 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
post=73905501:
....and that is how a Lawyer spent his Xmas in jail!

Modify: By the way, which lucky member of the forum will give us President MUHAMMADU BUHARI official birthday thread tomorrow jor?!
You will get a very special gift from us.
Guys, start working towards that!
Patriots, we know all of us can't be there, but y'all duly represented.
See you when we come back from Aso Rock.
Happy birthday in advance to our handsome daddy!
No let thunder fire u, wetin consign us with d useless lifeless clone.
Re: Female FRSC Official Beaten By Lawyer by mechanics(m): 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
The two of them should be investigated, they are unbecoming to be respected.
Re: Female FRSC Official Beaten By Lawyer by Igweonyekachi: 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
I doubt if actually he is a lawyer. He might be an impostor judging from his alleged act which is not suitable of a learned legal practitioner.

But this is Nigeria, anything can happen.
Re: Female FRSC Official Beaten By Lawyer by gudofuck231: 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
little did they know , its called the federal road safety hence their jurisdiction ends on the federal highway , anything short or more will be out of context the lawyer knew this so he foght for his rights , that background doesnt look 2 bits like a highway, she lucky.
Re: Female FRSC Official Beaten By Lawyer by NessaBoo(f): 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2018
post=73905501:
....and that is how a Lawyer spent his Xmas in jail!

Modify: By the way, which lucky member of the forum will give us President MUHAMMADU BUHARI official birthday thread tomorrow jor?!
You will get a very special gift from us.
Guys, start working towards that!
Patriots, we know all of us can't be there, but y'all duly represented.
See you when we come back from Aso Rock.
Happy birthday in advance to our handsome daddy!

What time?? Manna, you won't invite me?? sad

Lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female FRSC Official Beaten By Lawyer by carls003(m): 10:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
OP, for you to have that video, it's either you are a FRSC official or you are related to one. On the day of the said event, it was only myself , the lawyer and the FRSC officials that were there. The FRSC official was the only one taking the said video and it was on a very lonely road
Re: Female FRSC Official Beaten By Lawyer by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
NessaBoo:

What time?? Manna, you won't invite me?? sad
Lol
Lol wink, you will be invited dearie...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Female FRSC Official Beaten By Lawyer by DavidEsq(m): 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
NOC1:
My worst relationship was with a lawyer, she will lie with authority and intimidation, deceitful and manipulative , arrogant and intolerant. I vowed never to date them again.

Lawyers are not cool headed.
U shld thank ur stars u survived it. We avoid our female colleagues like plagues o, wen we mean serious relationship business.
Re: Female FRSC Official Beaten By Lawyer by Trutalker123: 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
Made4naijablog:
NBA SPEAKS ON LAWYER' S BRAWL WITH FRSC OFFICIALS

The attention of the National Officers of the Nigerian Bar Association have been drawn to a video clip which has now gone viral involving a 'lawyer' and some Federal Road Safety Corp officials.

The video clip appeared to show the 'lawyer' assaulting a female FRSC official and behaving in a way unexpected of a legal practitioner. .

While we are still in the process of obtaining the particulars of the 'lawyer' involved and his branch, we assure members that the NBA would not tolerate a situation where legal practitioners exhibit acts of thuggery and gross indiscipline in the conduct of their affairs, and bring the legal profession into disrepute. .

Proper investigation shall be conducted and members shall be informed accordingly of the the outcome of the investigation. However, you may private chat me if you have any useful information regarding the incident.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/12/female-frsc-official-got-beaten-by-lawyer-video/

I wonder what will happen when FRSC officials begin carrying arms
Re: Female FRSC Official Beaten By Lawyer by Tycoon007(m): 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2018
Absolute Unisex Fabrics offers u the best services when it comes to fashion designing we also provides assistance to our customers in terms of emergencies with good customer relationship traits reach us for ur garments works Works, a trial will put a smile on ur face visit our main branch office at Kwado, off Airport, Daura road katsina town or via our Whatssap digit / call 07035077624, Thanks as we awaits ur patronage
Re: Female FRSC Official Beaten By Lawyer by charlito94(m): 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
Maybe the guy don lose court case or them adjourn him matter or him client no give am appearance fee wey him wan use buy fuel den on top of that one u cum add ur dirty FRSC useless questions
Why him no go vex beat her
Re: Female FRSC Official Beaten By Lawyer by Finelinks: 10:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
NOC1:
My worst relationship was with a lawyer, she will lie with authority and intimidation, deceitful and manipulative , arrogant and intolerant. I vowed never to date them again.

Lawyers are not cool headed.

So because of one instance, you now tarred all with same brush?

Wisdom won't kill you.
Re: Female FRSC Official Beaten By Lawyer by NOC1(m): 10:59pm On Dec 16, 2018
DavidEsq:

U shld thank ur stars u survived it. We avoid our female colleagues like plagues o, wen we mean serious relationship business.

My brother, it was not easy... na So So English I de speak for the relationship everyday. Imagine someone trying to makr me live my life like hers
Re: Female FRSC Official Beaten By Lawyer by NOC1(m): 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
Finelinks:

So because of one instance, you now tarred all with same brush?

Wisdom won't kill you.

Yeso, i do hear the story from my friends and I doubted them not until I came and saw.
A girl that nearly made me to do what my dad couldn't do (touching a woman/girl).
The funny thing is that i still consult her for Legal advice sometimes.
Re: Female FRSC Official Beaten By Lawyer by torqque7(m): 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2018
I don't feel sorry for her one bit,if you have an encounter with this animals called FRSC you will know why the lawyer lost his cool,this guys the corruption in their system is so terrible,they stop you and make you pay almost 30k just for using Google map on your phone even when you are parked on the side of the road,they do that because they have a commission from the money.
Re: Female FRSC Official Beaten By Lawyer by effissyman(m): 4:05am On Dec 17, 2018
For your admission to study in china and also for your visa processing,, contact me for help..check my signature for contact.
Re: Female FRSC Official Beaten By Lawyer by DavidEsq(m): 4:36am On Dec 17, 2018
NOC1:

My brother, it was not easy... na So So English I de speak for the relationship everyday. Imagine someone trying to makr me live my life like hers
Eya. Na to borrow leg, discharge o

Re: Female FRSC Official Beaten By Lawyer by reyscrub(m): 6:48am On Dec 17, 2018
papiwyte:
Buhari 2019.....

Vote wisely

Why a ticket to Buhari is a licence to starve us to death, plis which on is preferred from looting and death?

Oya choose your life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Dealer Escapes From Malaysian Prison / Man Kills His Love Rival In Anambra (Photo) / Nigerian Ladies Take Drastic Action Against Existing And Intending Pant Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.