Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,710 members, 7,851,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:50 PM

Okay - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Okay (610 Views)

You Have Instagram, Yet You Are Poor, Are You Okay ? / I’m Okay With Going To Hell, Says Elon Musk / How Much Can One Make A Month To Be Considered "Living Okay" In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okay by Olakunle007(m): 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
Re: Okay by ebismarsblog(m): 7:01pm On Dec 16, 2018
Thinking about starting a blogging business
Whether you are a beginner or intermediate, we got you covered.
All the technical work will be done by us from hosting to domain and designing your website
We will design 4 you a complete functional blogsite
We teach & give everything you need to make a blogsite running
We will also create 4 you a dashboard for you to maintain and upgrade your website
You will be train via whatsapp on how you can maintain and upgrade ur blogsite yourself
We will help you in monetization of your blogsite
We will teach you on how you can turn your blog into money making platform
Join us now to get your profitable website
We are going to help 20 people only with just #2500 after which we go back to our normal price #25,000
Installmental payment is allowed
Join us on whatsapp. (08070683891) just text BLOG TO US on whatsapp
Your blogsite will be ready under 48hours
Training on how to make money from your website last 4 a month
Don’t miss this great opportunity to join the league of online millionaire

Re: Okay by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 10:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
Since you are a student,why don't you consider BUSINESS CENTER/CYBER CAFE.
Re: Okay by leonard002(m): 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
Go to a nearby higher institution, look for a space and start photocopy and printing business.

You'll make good money.
Re: Okay by Olakunle007(m): 8:52am On Dec 17, 2018
Re: Okay by leonard002(m): 8:59am On Dec 17, 2018
Olakunle007:

Thank you. But did you read my post well? I am a student of Obafemi Awolowo and photocopy business iny school is not 'that' lucrative. And even if it is, everywhere is filled up already.
good luck bro

(1) (Reply)

Does Uber Office Open On Saturdays ? / Need Paypal Loader / Where Can I Buy Children Cloths And Shoes In Wholesale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.