Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Davido Visits Government House In Port-harocurt, Meets Wike. Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Visits Government House In Port-harocurt, Meets Wike. Photos (79580 Views)

Davido Visits Wike & Governor Fubura In Port Harcourt / Davido Visits MC Oluomo’s Hotel In Oshodi / Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Visits Government House In Port-harocurt, Meets Wike. Photos by Elvis295(m): 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
Hello friends, let's meet on skaicha.com. So Many Pretty Boys And Girls Are Waiting To Hookup.

Re: Davido Visits Government House In Port-harocurt, Meets Wike. Photos by Nature8(m): 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
Re: Davido Visits Government House In Port-harocurt, Meets Wike. Photos by bigtt76(f): 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
Wike's son be like who is this? I don't like him I like Duncan Mighty cheesy cheesy cheesy

BoneBlogger:
Super-Star Musician, David Adeleke popularly called Davido has instituted a talent hunt show for artistes based in Rivers State.

The musician also stated that he will work for the re-election of Governor Wike whom he described as his godfather.

Speaking on Sunday at the Government House Port Harcourt after he visited the Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, Davido noted that the show was in line with his discussions with the State Government to support upcoming artistes.

He said noted that he was in Port Harcourt for a musical show tagged " Plugged" where he will perform with indigenous artistes.

He said: "I also came here to see my godfather, Governor Wike and to support his second term bid.

"I am planning a talent hunt show in Port Harcourt. One of the lucky artistes will perform at my show in Lagos on 27th December, 2018.

"I am also here to wish the Governor a happy birthday. In the New Year, there are several things that we are planning for the good of the music industry ".

Davido was accompanied by the organiser of Plugged, Mr Chima Aguma and Music Promoter, Soso Soberekon.

Governor Wike, a youth friendly administrator, had earlier pledged to promote the entertainment industry for the creation of jobs for the youths.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/davido-institutes-talent-hunt-show-for-upcoming-rivers-artistes-meets-wike.html
Re: Davido Visits Government House In Port-harocurt, Meets Wike. Photos by Nature8(m): 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
Re: Davido Visits Government House In Port-harocurt, Meets Wike. Photos by Abagworo(m): 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
EmekaBlue:
I guess d last pic is Wike's son

Correct he is

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits Government House In Port-harocurt, Meets Wike. Photos by LyfeJennings(m): 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2018
See grace
Government house if another man see opportunity to go.
He go go there with his best of the best outfit
Governor wey be say if another man wan see
He would sweat blood and when finally meeting him, he would over dress.
Na im King David go like say him dey go ebeano supermarket go buy ciga.
Dress go meet governor like say him wan go football pitch.
God, The True God of Davido
I tap from this guys grace
Let me be a positive point of reference
Let me be a prayer point
Open mighty doors for me with the work of my hands
God!!!
Let Kings and noblemen across the globe dine with me
Grease me my hands God
Unto my palms, let it flow with your blessings.

Davido, do as U like
Na ur time
Re: Davido Visits Government House In Port-harocurt, Meets Wike. Photos by DONADAMS(m): 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
money good oh..wike pikin no even send davido..if na me I for dey shine teeth like Christmas goat
Re: Davido Visits Government House In Port-harocurt, Meets Wike. Photos by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
I love star boy... No time for childish acts... Hustle hard

2 Likes

Re: Davido Visits Government House In Port-harocurt, Meets Wike. Photos by ejihand(m): 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Jeremy son ( baby daddy to lindaikeji)
Re: Davido Visits Government House In Port-harocurt, Meets Wike. Photos by millionboi2: 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2018
7Alexander:
Notice something about the last picture?

Wike's son isn't carried away by Davido's presence. No be today he start to dey see big men
I think he was forced to take d pic.
Re: Davido Visits Government House In Port-harocurt, Meets Wike. Photos by Champele(m): 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
So, Davido has turn to a politician?. He should be ready for this. ask Fr.Mbaka
Re: Davido Visits Government House In Port-harocurt, Meets Wike. Photos by Onyi22(f): 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
Wike used his son to Appeal the gods always looking dense
Just the way ur mum used ur sense to Appeal the ancestors.....
Re: Davido Visits Government House In Port-harocurt, Meets Wike. Photos by millionboi2: 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
LyfeJennings:
See grace
Let me be a prayer point
God!!!
Grease me my hands God

Davido, do as U like
Na ur time
Rubbish
U can always see any of dem during campaign

Get busy with ur life and stop ranting.

Very Useless post
Re: Davido Visits Government House In Port-harocurt, Meets Wike. Photos by millionboi2: 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
LyfeJennings:
See grace
Let me be a prayer point
God!!!
Grease me my hands God

Davido, do as U like
Na ur time
Rubbish

Get busy with ur life and stop ranting

Very Useless post
Re: Davido Visits Government House In Port-harocurt, Meets Wike. Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
Wike used his son to Appeal the gods always looking dense
they all do..also amaechi's son and timipre sylva's son

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits Government House In Port-harocurt, Meets Wike. Photos by Tycoon007(m): 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
Absolute Unisex Fabrics offers u the best services when it comes to fashion designing we also provides assistance to our customers in terms of emergencies with good customer relationship traits reach us for ur garments works Works, a trial will put a smile on ur face visit our main branch office at Kwado, off Airport, Daura road katsina town or via our Whatssap digit / call 07035077624, Thanks as we awaits ur patronage
Re: Davido Visits Government House In Port-harocurt, Meets Wike. Photos by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 16, 2018
Dilianne:
Kindly visit www.dilianne.com
and do what please?
Re: Davido Visits Government House In Port-harocurt, Meets Wike. Photos by moshino(m): 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
ArmedRobber:
this wike son always looking sad and dense

He's not the one that made your father wretched o, it's your father's laziness. And you can't get anywhere with 'armed robbery o'.
Re: Davido Visits Government House In Port-harocurt, Meets Wike. Photos by webtutorr: 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
Omooo, na pleasure park things oo. O.B.O!!! Baddest!!!
Re: Davido Visits Government House In Port-harocurt, Meets Wike. Photos by ArmedRobber: 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2018
moshino:

He's not the one that made your father wretched o, it's your father's laziness. And you can't get anywhere with 'armed robbery o'.
iron of life is, poor people re always quick use the word wretched to attack because of their insecuritygrin while rich people talk less and ignore negative vibe around.
Re: Davido Visits Government House In Port-harocurt, Meets Wike. Photos by effissyman(m): 4:03am On Dec 17, 2018
For your admission to study in china and also for your visa processing,, contact me for help..check my signature for contact.
Re: Davido Visits Government House In Port-harocurt, Meets Wike. Photos by LyfeJennings(m): 6:09am On Dec 17, 2018
millionboi2:
Rubbish

Get busy with ur life and stop ranting

Very Useless post

U are an idiot
A very big one at that
Re: Davido Visits Government House In Port-harocurt, Meets Wike. Photos by ChiefSupplier55(m): 6:46am On Dec 17, 2018
see them

Re: Davido Visits Government House In Port-harocurt, Meets Wike. Photos by asiga(m): 7:06am On Dec 17, 2018
Is getting clearer Wike will loose next year's election, to who is what I don't know since Amaechi is busy calling himself lion and bastardizing the main opposition party.
Re: Davido Visits Government House In Port-harocurt, Meets Wike. Photos by Yoshy: 7:27am On Dec 17, 2018
This woke son no dey ever smile, that boy go dey deadly o
Re: Davido Visits Government House In Port-harocurt, Meets Wike. Photos by millionboi2: 9:11am On Dec 17, 2018
LyfeJennings:

U are an idiot
A very big one at that
u need therapy from inferiority damages
Re: Davido Visits Government House In Port-harocurt, Meets Wike. Photos by LyfeJennings(m): 9:15am On Dec 17, 2018
millionboi2:
u need therapy from inferiority damages

Same as your parents
Re: Davido Visits Government House In Port-harocurt, Meets Wike. Photos by dannlukas(m): 10:03am On Dec 17, 2018
EmekaBlue:

No, dats Davido's grandson grin grin
Re: Davido Visits Government House In Port-harocurt, Meets Wike. Photos by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:50am On Dec 17, 2018
Onyi22:

Just the way ur mum used ur sense to Appeal the ancestors.....
wetin concern my mom with my comment
Re: Davido Visits Government House In Port-harocurt, Meets Wike. Photos by Onyi22(f): 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
wetin concern my mom with my comment
So e pain you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" / Fela Kuti Married 27 Wives And Took Them To Ghana For Honeymoon (Throwback Photo / Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.