Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Iyabo Ojo And Her Daughter Step Out In Style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo And Her Daughter Step Out In Style (21972 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo, Wife, Son And Daughter Step Out Together / Omotola Jalade And Daughter Step Into Event In Matching Hairstyles, Gowns / Charles Okocha And His Lookalike Daughter Step Out In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Ojo And Her Daughter Step Out In Style by Paulfroshman: 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
Like Mother Like Daughter! Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Dances Shaku Shaku Better Than Her Mum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QPI2a5EaCs

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Her Daughter Step Out In Style by Paulfroshman: 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
wink
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Her Daughter Step Out In Style by OkumagbaBOY(m): 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2018
I think I saw watermelon.....

#Team watermelon grin grin grin

If you know you know
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Her Daughter Step Out In Style by itspzpics(m): 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
See oranges
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Her Daughter Step Out In Style by mrjaydee(m): 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
To bleep both of them Go make sense.that's if the daughter is up to 18yrs

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Her Daughter Step Out In Style by Jonadull: 9:06am On Dec 17, 2018
Why does the daughter look like Lilkesh or is it my eyes?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Her Daughter Step Out In Style by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:06am On Dec 17, 2018
All shades of cuteness.
See them looking like sisters!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Her Daughter Step Out In Style by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:07am On Dec 17, 2018
kemi olunloyo will not like this

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Her Daughter Step Out In Style by Wiki9ja: 9:07am On Dec 17, 2018
kk

2019: Reason Why Buhari must resign as President – Atiku

https://pulsenaija.com.ng/news/buhari-must-resign-president-atiku/
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Her Daughter Step Out In Style by cocoboss(m): 9:07am On Dec 17, 2018
happy birthday to myself
and the liveless dude from sudan
i wish i could spend a min with you in za oda room
all your money i go thief grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Her Daughter Step Out In Style by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:07am On Dec 17, 2018
mrjaydee:
To bleep both of them Go make sense.that's if the daughter is up to 18yrs
It is well with your soul

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Her Daughter Step Out In Style by ct2: 9:08am On Dec 17, 2018
it unfortunate with our nowadays mother

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Her Daughter Step Out In Style by braveboy64(m): 9:08am On Dec 17, 2018
is this news

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Her Daughter Step Out In Style by stanliwise(m): 9:09am On Dec 17, 2018
shey Na lil kesh sister be that
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Her Daughter Step Out In Style by Diso60090(m): 9:10am On Dec 17, 2018
OkumagbaBOY:
I think I saw watermelon.....

#Team watermelon grin grin grin

If you know you know

You think? Enter house you blind?
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Her Daughter Step Out In Style by amazemanuno: 9:11am On Dec 17, 2018
LG! Life is Good! grin grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Her Daughter Step Out In Style by Factfinder1(m): 9:12am On Dec 17, 2018
Grooming her to be a dog to I guess

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Her Daughter Step Out In Style by pyyxxaro: 9:14am On Dec 17, 2018
Preparing her for the Herculean task ahead

Beauty without brain, the kpekus suffers alot of bruises sad

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Her Daughter Step Out In Style by Elxandre(m): 9:14am On Dec 17, 2018
She has ulterior motives I believe lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Her Daughter Step Out In Style by sanfranka2(m): 9:14am On Dec 17, 2018
magical Messi scored 3. hatrick is a bae
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Her Daughter Step Out In Style by jubrilELsudan: 9:14am On Dec 17, 2018
I will like to fvck both of them in a 3some.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Her Daughter Step Out In Style by AdemolaA2: 9:15am On Dec 17, 2018
Beautiful lady with a beautiful heart .. never met her in person but those close to me who have met her speak good of her.. daughter too is cute ..

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Her Daughter Step Out In Style by dannybrasky(m): 9:16am On Dec 17, 2018
Why is her daughter looking like lil kesh? Abi omo boy test iyabo ojo microphone sometimes ago?

5 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Her Daughter Step Out In Style by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:16am On Dec 17, 2018
Before before a mother will reproach her daughter if she dresses anyhow undecided

This days na mama go even carry money enter market go buy am shocked shocked shocked still follow the pikin self dey do competition undecided

Moral decadence undecided

12 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Her Daughter Step Out In Style by seunmohmoh(f): 9:18am On Dec 17, 2018
Beautiful people.
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Her Daughter Step Out In Style by Ushiefrank(m): 9:21am On Dec 17, 2018
cocoboss:
happy birthday to myself and the liveless dude from sudan i wish i could spend a min with you in za oda room all your money i go thief grin grin grin grin

happy birthday to you and myself my birth mate
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Her Daughter Step Out In Style by mofeoluwadassah: 9:23am On Dec 17, 2018
dope like that kiss
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Her Daughter Step Out In Style by Greatidonis: 9:27am On Dec 17, 2018
The next food in line for the big boys, if you don't know u don't.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh, Empress Njamah, Angela Okorie Set For Abuja All White Pool Party / Basketmouth, Okey Bakkassi On Set With Casmir Chibuike, An Upcoming Actor (Pics) / Lydia Forson Replies Fan Who Asked Her Why She Isn't Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.