Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,167 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Couple Slay! Bambam & Teddya At The Future Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Couple Slay! Bambam & Teddya At The Future Awards (28746 Views)

Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary / Bambam & Teddya Share Hilarious Kitchen Video As They Prepare Delicious Eforiro / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Slay! Bambam & Teddya At The Future Awards by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 17, 2018
The former Big Brother naija stars showed up looking elegant for The Future Awards 2018.

Photo source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Brdu8hyAunX/

1 Like

Re: Couple Slay! Bambam & Teddya At The Future Awards by itspzpics(m): 4:12am On Dec 17, 2018
cheesy cheesy

See more Romantic love up photos of bambam and teddy A here >>>.http://www.praizenews.com/bambam-looks-radiant-in-these-gorgeous-outfit-pictured-with-teddy-a/
Re: Couple Slay! Bambam & Teddya At The Future Awards by meobizy(f): 5:18am On Dec 17, 2018
Teddy's packaging is always #goals.

21 Likes

Re: Couple Slay! Bambam & Teddya At The Future Awards by Houseofglam7(f): 5:23am On Dec 17, 2018
Okay, I'm totally loving this kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Slay! Bambam & Teddya At The Future Awards by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 17, 2018
TeddyA my Nigga. He wanted to dust the girl before but when he discover she dey sign endorsement like wtf, na so my nigga hold am tight. He would have something to cater for his broke ass before blow too.

At least Bambam still better than majority of parasitic naija girls. I like girls who add value to their men and help him reach his goals not the beggars slay queens, liabilities who go about looking for men to suck dry as if na you be their parent.

If you're a guy and you're still with a lady who collects money from you and expect you to be giving her money, na u mumu yourself like that o, na ur palava and headache. Just continue wasting your money. I can spend on a girl who spend on me in return, love is sharing. I'm not any girl's parent, na only ur parent get the responsibility of giving you money. If u not interested, go as long as I've gotten to ur promise land. Pls go and never come back. Set of liabilities and parasites.

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Couple Slay! Bambam & Teddya At The Future Awards by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:05am On Dec 17, 2018
The person above me dan tok am finish.

The spending should be two ways. No wherw wey dem write am for Bible say na only men go dey spend on dem gurls. Learn to return love by also spending on guys. Having intimacy is no way a favor, as you both enjoyed it. Especially here in naija, stop seeing it tht allowing yr man to have intimacy with you is a favor you are doing him. Grow up

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Couple Slay! Bambam & Teddya At The Future Awards by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 17, 2018
Wow

2 Likes

Re: Couple Slay! Bambam & Teddya At The Future Awards by salaboiz(m): 6:05am On Dec 17, 2018
OMO PASTOR
Re: Couple Slay! Bambam & Teddya At The Future Awards by yinxfun(m): 6:09am On Dec 17, 2018
Legbegbe Toileti grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Slay! Bambam & Teddya At The Future Awards by USDRONE(m): 6:11am On Dec 17, 2018
Don't tell me she left the house dressed like this. FASHION is getting Sicker by the day.

3 Likes

Re: Couple Slay! Bambam & Teddya At The Future Awards by punisha: 6:22am On Dec 17, 2018
This my toilet people... grin

Lovely attire.

1 Like

Re: Couple Slay! Bambam & Teddya At The Future Awards by femi4: 6:24am On Dec 17, 2018
Toilet girl.....In 2pac's voice: I see no changes
Re: Couple Slay! Bambam & Teddya At The Future Awards by ozento: 6:24am On Dec 17, 2018
the guy go don Bleep the girl tire.

1 Like

Re: Couple Slay! Bambam & Teddya At The Future Awards by Indomie001: 6:36am On Dec 17, 2018
My fav back in the house, still love them both anyway !

4 Likes

Re: Couple Slay! Bambam & Teddya At The Future Awards by femtex007(m): 6:36am On Dec 17, 2018
Which kind cloth dis girl wear for God sake? Is dis fashion or madness??

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Slay! Bambam & Teddya At The Future Awards by Samphoenix1: 6:42am On Dec 17, 2018
I pity the toilet there!!
Re: Couple Slay! Bambam & Teddya At The Future Awards by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 17, 2018
Hot!
Re: Couple Slay! Bambam & Teddya At The Future Awards by Passionate888: 6:55am On Dec 17, 2018
Na this one the dullard and his wife give award? Buhari sef
Re: Couple Slay! Bambam & Teddya At The Future Awards by shawnpepe(f): 7:45am On Dec 17, 2018
Bam
Re: Couple Slay! Bambam & Teddya At The Future Awards by MyAmericandream(f): 7:58am On Dec 17, 2018
Gratefulheart01:
TeddyA my Nigga. He wanted to dust the girl before but when he discover she dey sign endorsement like wtf, na so my nigga hold am tight. He would have something to cater for his broke ass before blow too.

At least Bambam still better than majority of parasitic naija girls. I like girls who add value to their men and help him reach his goals not the beggars slay queens, liabilities who go about looking for men to suck dry as if na you be their parent.

If you're a guy and you're still with a lady who collects money from you and expect you to be giving her money, na u mumu yourself like that o, na ur palava and headache. Just continue wasting your money. I can spend on a girl who spend on me in return, love is sharing. I'm not any girl's parent, na only ur parent get the responsibility of giving you money. If u not interested, go as long as I've gotten to ur promise land. Pls go and never come back. Set of liabilities and parasites.
You must have encountered some broke asx babe in the past, sorry dude, keep searching. Hopefully, you'll get one that really complement you.

7 Likes

Re: Couple Slay! Bambam & Teddya At The Future Awards by lizfrosh: 8:03am On Dec 17, 2018
SEASONS GREETINGS. SPECIAL OFFER FOR DECEMBER. Get a creative logo and business cards for your brand and Business for as low as N500. CONTACT 07017743603. WHATSAPP 09058675571
Re: Couple Slay! Bambam & Teddya At The Future Awards by elegantslayer(f): 9:00am On Dec 17, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

How much u get sef wey u no go allow person hear word

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Slay! Bambam & Teddya At The Future Awards by chidelacreme(f): 9:06am On Dec 17, 2018
See my people � lovely pics

1 Like

Re: Couple Slay! Bambam & Teddya At The Future Awards by stubbornman(m): 9:20am On Dec 17, 2018
elegantslayer:
How much u get sef wey u no go allow person hear word

This one pain you reach clitoris..... shebi you see your name for him post

2 Likes

Re: Couple Slay! Bambam & Teddya At The Future Awards by elegantslayer(f): 9:37am On Dec 17, 2018
stubbornman:

shey my mention pain u reach ur balls..shebi na u I ask d question abi

3 Likes

Re: Couple Slay! Bambam & Teddya At The Future Awards by Edmen(m): 10:27am On Dec 17, 2018
How something go pain person reach her clitoris. .una nor well for this blog at all..lol

1 Like

Re: Couple Slay! Bambam & Teddya At The Future Awards by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:55am On Dec 17, 2018
stubbornman:

Pain am reach clitoris kwa?
Re: Couple Slay! Bambam & Teddya At The Future Awards by nazablossom(f): 10:58am On Dec 17, 2018
Teddy A attire make sense die, Bam Bam's own? I will save my comment.
Re: Couple Slay! Bambam & Teddya At The Future Awards by T3amie(m): 11:50am On Dec 17, 2018
elegantslayer:
shey my mention pain u reach ur balls..shebi na u I ask d question abi
beggar spotted
Re: Couple Slay! Bambam & Teddya At The Future Awards by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 17, 2018
nazablossom:
Teddy A attire make sense die, Bam Bam's own? I will save my comment.

Bambam was the best dressed female for me. Just plenty skin.
The girl is bold sha. I rmmber that hen dress.
Re: Couple Slay! Bambam & Teddya At The Future Awards by elegantslayer(f): 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
T3amie:
beggar spotted
We have seen u giver

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sharia Court Sentences Sadiya Haruna To 6 Months In Islamic School / Uzoamaka Ohiri Threatens Osamathecomedian With Defamation Suit / 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.