Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Glo New Yakata Plan: All You Need To Know - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Glo New Yakata Plan: All You Need To Know (18960 Views)

Unbeatable Glo New Data Plans Prices / Glo New Data Plans Prices Are Incomparable / Glo New Data Revolution; Cheaper Data, Free Youtube And Iflix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo New Yakata Plan: All You Need To Know by CheapDataGuy: 1:33am On Dec 17, 2018
Globacom is back with a new tariff plan called Glo New Yakata. it is a prepaid plan which rewards customers with amazing data and voice benefits every time they recharge their glo lines. The tariff plan with awesome benefits, One of its major benefit is giving rewards to its subscribers on glo new yakata every time they recharge their glo line. these benefits include free internet data, free glo to glo calls and free bonus airtime to call other networks in Nigeria. And the benefits can be enjoyed by those with new lines and also those with old lines who have subscribed to glo new yakata.

Check Out The List Of Glo New Yakata Benefits
1. You get up to 6GB FREE data every month for 6 months!
2. You get up 22 times value (2,200%) on every N100 recharge to call all networks in Nigeria.

3. You will receive a special data bonus on your first recharge of the month for six months
4. The value in the main account and the bonus account can be used to call all networks in Nigeria.

New Glo Yakata Migration Code
To migrate to the glo new yakata plan, dial *230#

How To Check Glo New Yakata Balance
All you have to do is dial *230*1#
same code and procedure if you want to check your glo new yakata MB balance.

Tariff, call Rate on Glo New Yakata Plan
1. All calls are charged at 70k/sec for both main and bonus airtime.
2. SMS is charged at N4/MSG from main airtime and N14/MSG from bonus airtime.

If you have the glo new yakata bonus, all calls and SMS will be charged from the bonus airtime till you run out of bonus airtime before they start deducting from your main airtime.

How To Unsubscribe From Glo New Yakata Plan
To opt out of the glo new yakata plan, all you need do is dial the code of the tariff you want to migrate to. Note first migration within a month is free but subsequent migration within same month attract N100 fee for every migration.

Glo New Yakata FAQs
For more details about glo new yakata tariff, kindly check below

I am already a Glo Customer; Can I Subscribe to Glo New Yakata?
YES, simply dial *230#to subscribe to New package.

Will I get Yakata benefits if I recharge with Glo e-Top Up?
Yes, New Yakata is available on both physical and e-recharge platforms.

How do I use the New Yakata Data Benefit?
If your phone is data enabled, you can start browsing as soon as you recharge and receive a confirmation message of your voice and data benefit.

What happens if I have an existing data plan before recharging?
The New Yakata bonus data will be added to your existing data volume and the higher validity period supersedes. For example, if you have an existing data plan of 2GB with 30 days validity and you recharge with N200, you will receive a 50MB bonus with 250MB on the first recharge and your new data balance will be 2.3GB with 30 days validity.

How do I use the Glo New Yakata Social Data Benefit?
Social data benefit (chit chat) can only be used for Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter.

What if I’m unable to consume all my Bonus within the Validity Days?
Unused bonus cannot be carried over unless another recharge is made within the 7 days bonus validity period.

Can I accumulate my Glo New Yakata bonuses?
YES, every recharge you make will increase your bonus total airtime balance in your bonus account.

Can bonus validity days be accumulated?
NO, Maximum available bonus validity days at any time is 7 days.

Can the bonus airtime be used to subscribe for any value-added service?
NO, all value added service subscriptions will be charged from the main account

Can I make international calls with the bonus?
NO, all international calls will be charged from the main account.

Can I share my Yakata bonus with another Glo customer?
NO, any value in the bonus account is not shareable or transferable.

To find out more, kindly click Here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glo New Yakata Plan: All You Need To Know by ArcFresky(m): 1:43am On Dec 17, 2018
What is Yakata about 70k/sec and poor internet service....

Abeg Yakata your network speed first...

2 Likes

Re: Glo New Yakata Plan: All You Need To Know by malikisunday(m): 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2019
Thanks for the info
Re: Glo New Yakata Plan: All You Need To Know by edoairways: 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
But they have reduced the free mb

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tipper Crushes Boy Dead In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / The Story Of OYENUSI, THE Notorious Nigerian Arm Robber [pics] / Things Broke People Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.