Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,013 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together (38539 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert / Tiwa Savage Greets VJ Adams By Kneeling Down / Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by praizblog: 5:21am On Dec 17, 2018
Pop star Adekunle Gold feel so excited as he meets Popular musician Asa on stage.

He kneel down and hug her on stage as they perform together. He shares adorable photos together revealing how excited he is meeting Asa again. See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/exicted-adekunle-gold-knee-down-to-greet-asa-on-stage-as-they-perform-together/

8 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by praizblog: 5:21am On Dec 17, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by pyyxxaro: 5:25am On Dec 17, 2018
Which won she con wear dark shade for night naaa

Abi she be thief undecided

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by bankyblue(m): 5:27am On Dec 17, 2018
See respect at is peck......that is what is lacking in the southeast part of this country
Later they will tell me they want to rule this country.....it can't work.

Quote me wrongly and lose your blessing for this week

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by midolian(m): 5:30am On Dec 17, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Which won she con wear dark shade for night naaa

Abi she be thief undecided

Thief wey wear dark shade for night no mean business

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 17, 2018
Epic!!!

I understand your excitement well Adekunle, Asa is a legend.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 17, 2018
bankyblue:
See respect at is pick......that is what is lacking in the southwest part of this country

It's actually "respect at its peak"

You welcome sir. Blessed day to you too wink

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by meobizy(f): 5:48am On Dec 17, 2018
If she falls she'll claim it was from the village. Why will a person with normal functioning intelligence wear shades in a dark indoor location?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by Dannybammz: 5:50am On Dec 17, 2018
Nairalanders, show me some love. Today is my birthday 17-12. i share the same birthdate with my president according to him in 2015
Like for Me share for @Mbuhari

107 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by Cr7sBabe(f): 5:57am On Dec 17, 2018
To me
Asa is the best female artist in Nigeria, followed by simi!

44 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:06am On Dec 17, 2018
RESPECT TO ASA

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:06am On Dec 17, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
To me
Asa is the best female artist in Nigeria, followed by simi!
Thumbs up....

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by FindX(m): 6:06am On Dec 17, 2018
Boring music cry
Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by Lexusgs430: 6:06am On Dec 17, 2018
Humble........
Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by juniorstar(m): 6:06am On Dec 17, 2018
Op pls correct your spelling excited not exited
Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by amaniro: 6:07am On Dec 17, 2018
My best track by asa is, My man.
You, you be my man, and I go be your woman everyday. wink

11 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by punisha: 6:07am On Dec 17, 2018
kiss

Gold is a humble and good musician.

Asa still remains legendary...she's on a class of her own.

16 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by Fash20: 6:09am On Dec 17, 2018
Lol... But why are you kneeling down now, are you a biach? A bow would just be fine.

7 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by amaniro: 6:09am On Dec 17, 2018
meobizy:
If she falls she'll claim it was from the village. Why will a person with normal functioning intelligence wear shades in a dark indoor location?
Do you with normal intelligence know that, that stage light can get you blind?!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:09am On Dec 17, 2018
Okk nice she's a legend after all

my problem is how does these topics that grace first page end up having naked link and not getting banned?? Yet my own account don dey get ban back to back now for putting a link in what I post
Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:10am On Dec 17, 2018
Orla234:

It's actually "respect at it's peak"

You welcome sir. Blessed day to you too wink

Nope. Respect at its peak.

Being so quick to correct someone when you don't know the right thing yourself .

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by FindX(m): 6:10am On Dec 17, 2018
bankyblue:
See respect at is pick......that is what is lacking in the southwest part of this country

What exactly do you want to do with your life?

6 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by lilwaalx: 6:10am On Dec 17, 2018
AND SO?
Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by englishmart(m): 6:10am On Dec 17, 2018
so?

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by almakiyyun(m): 6:10am On Dec 17, 2018
See modesty in their dressing, .
Give wizkid and the like of Tiwa this chance and they will dress like a defeathered fowl.

26 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by Pavore9: 6:11am On Dec 17, 2018
She is a goddess of the art.
Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by Miracle4Sure: 6:12am On Dec 17, 2018
Great
Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by skyhadi16(m): 6:13am On Dec 17, 2018
Lovely, worth emulating.
Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by Xxpress(m): 6:13am On Dec 17, 2018
Àṣà is a legend, only those who listen to beats will argue otherwise.

6 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by Fuckingmallam45(m): 6:14am On Dec 17, 2018
bankyblue:

Bro respect at its peak,
Is like you forgot that, these two artists came from Southwest, maybe you want to mention some people in a certain regions. Which you know better.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together by mr1759: 6:17am On Dec 17, 2018
When Yoruba want to greet their elders they postrait not kneel down so don’t be surprised adekunle gold was drunk

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niniola Does 'Touch Your Toe' While Performing On Stage At Joor 3 Concert (Photo / Oppo Mobile Gifts Tacha Android Phone / Teni: I'm Young, Cute & Rich. What Else Are You Looking For? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.