Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Two Worlds - Episode 7 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Worlds - Episode 7 (572 Views)

Two Worlds Meet At The Lagos Oriental Hotel. / Two Worlds - Episode 8 / Two Worlds - Episode 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Worlds - Episode 7 by Jameskyrian(m): 9:02am On Dec 17, 2018
���❤❤�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂

Have you ever been in love?

Months have passed and things are going so great. I have gotten my job with my father’s connection in another oil company and it’s so beautiful to have everything I ever wanted to have. Amara’s waec result just came out and she made it. I was so happy that I fulfilled one of the promises I made to her if she did well in her exams.

I bought her a laptop and I promised to see her through her university education in any university of her choice no matter what it Will cost me...And without wasting anymore time I started by registering her for the upcoming jamb exam. Her siblings, two brothers and one sister were all going to school now and they were doing well too..

Keep reading on the link below

������������������������

https://jkcyno.com/2018/12/17/two-worlds-episode-7/
Re: Two Worlds - Episode 7 by Ann2012(f): 11:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
Wahala dey oooo

(1) (Reply)

Engineering Books For Free Download / Invitation To Writing Hub / The Wedding Hijacking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.