Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja (26349 Views)

Is It True That Some Pastors Fornicate With Their Members? / COVID-19: LASG Task Religious Leaders On Enlightening Their Members / Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by C4Ltd: 12:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
kolafolabi:
This is highly commendable! Looking for a better write up from Daddy Freeze on this. Once again, kudos!
you don't get it; Freezes cry in the wilderness is what's bringing them Shepherds back on track and simultaneously keeping them on their toes with with the sheep.

When these pastors start living the Word, that would be more than enough vindication for Freeze. Someone has got to speak out anyway.

Hopefully a political John the Baptist would arise
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by bluecircle470: 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Looking for those still campaigning for late Buhari on this forum!

Does anyone need to argue that there is hunger in the land

It has even affected the churches cause I know that Before, they give away these things and not sell some!

May God bless their effort and speedingly eject that impostor ASAP! grin

Merry Christmas in advance.

Lie kii you there. Only TB Joshua does give away
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by stagger: 12:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
spongeisback:
So many dummies in this country. Churches are registered as charities. So what's shocking in this

They're not even giving the rice or whatever for free but at a reduced cost like every other business that does Christmas sales.

If we say, let us collect tithe and use to subsidize these items at 100% cost so people can collect for free, wahala.
Church now says, come and buy at half price (50% subsidy), no way.

Which one una dey?
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by maisauki: 12:28pm On Dec 17, 2018
Good customa relations...giving bak to dos dat av givn to u
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by spydes: 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
Jumia black Friday rebranded..
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by SageTravels: 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
SmartMugu:
Freeze made this happen. Why would a few live lavish lifestyls while some members of their congregation can't even afford meals for their families on festive periods? Spread the money around, afterall its the same people that pay for your livestyles. Must they all wait till one trumpet blows before they can eat while some of una dey drive Bentleys, Ferraris and private jets here on earth? Abegi!!!

Shut up. churches have been coin this. there is no need bringing it to the Media. Its in the Bible bro
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by twilliamx(m): 12:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
kolafolabi:
This is highly commendable! Looking for a better write up from Daddy Freeze on this. Once again, kudos!

Redeem has always done this
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by maxiuc(m): 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
We also did ours in our very little way

Rccg Springforth Area Lugbe Abuja

Titled house of Tabitha

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by somehow: 1:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
#18k for bag of rice? Are we living in 2 different countries?

Where I live, it's between #12k-#15k.

You don't have to hype the price just to claim you are giving out discount
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by crafteck(m): 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
bedspread:
There is nothing beautiful about someone who goes about Insulting the Anoited! It's a Generational curse package!

Even when he goes astray, u hv no right to insult! Criticism and Suggestions are allowed not insults

So the so called anointed is excepted from correction... Bros
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by Danhumprey: 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2018
spongeisback:

You're sure Don't project yourself unto me eh!

WTF is rice? I know how much I've given to people just this month alone. If you need rice let me know and I will waybill to you.
I want rice please. embarassed
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by Danhumprey: 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
spongeisback:

WTF is rice? I know how much I've given to people just this month alone. If you need rice let me know and I will waybill to you.
By the way, I've been following your comments and arguments on the religion section. Quite interesting and captivating. We share similar view on religion and spirituality although I'm not as vocal about it on Nairaland, as you are.

Still trying to guess your gender, although a hunch tells me you're a female. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by Jaynom(m): 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
bedspread:
What stops u from giving free?

It begins with u...
U give within your Capacity
I give freely. What stops the church from giving Free?
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
bluecircle470:

Lie kii you there. Only TB Joshua does give away
Hmmmm na wa for you oooooo

Other churches dey give now. Infact I know alot of healthcare built, renovated and donated by redeem!

Catholic church are also doing well in this regard! The day I saw a Catholic Church prepare food and other things to share with those in prison, I marvelled

And other church too

So I really do not understand your ranting undecided

1 Like

Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
somehow:

They are right. Where I stay it's N20,000, N21,000

1 Like

Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by Bgorgeous: 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
This what churches should be doing
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by Zubbyemodi(m): 2:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
This is the real meaning of subsidy!!! Not when you subsidies a product and we still buy it at a higher rate than when it wasn't subsidies.
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by budaatum: 2:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
kolafolabi:
If this was common in church, Daddy Freeze would not have had a platform!
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by Zubbyemodi(m): 2:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
somehow:

I don't know but I think the rice they sell at ur area is ijebu rice
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by mechanics(m): 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
Wow, beautiful.
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by jamesbridget13(f): 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
spongeisback:

oga me i need rice biko
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by ican2020: 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
bedspread:
Freeze and His sheeples become Blind Bartiemus once they see things as these!!

I really pity that Guy! He has succeeded in mortgaging a lot of youths into Spirtual bondage and Prison...

When u Fight a fellow human, you Call on GOD and he helps u..

When GOD fights u, who do u call?
You call yourself a christian
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by Burgerlomo: 3:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
That's nice cool

Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by romenna: 3:09pm On Dec 17, 2018
bedspread:
Freeze and His sheeples become Blind Bartiemus once they see things as these!!

I really pity that Guy! He has succeeded in mortgaging a lot of youths into Spirtual bondage and Prison...

When u Fight a fellow human, you Call on GOD and he helps u..

When GOD fights u, who do u call?
Keep ur mouth permanently shut if u got mental paralysis.
They take from Nigerians with the right hand and give them half of wat they took with the left.
Osinbajo a redeem pastor is the vice president and head the nation's economic team yet the economy is in shambles wit hunger pervading the land.
U dis blind cripple! how can churches over step their bounds like dis?
In the law of the land, when u exchange goods for money, that means u r doing business, and every business outfit must remit tax to the govt but this same people u r supporting dont pay tax, how can we have basic amenities n infrastructural development wen some pipo are outlaws?
FOR COLLECTING HALF THE PRICE, RCCG SHOULD BE MADE TO PAY HALF THE TAX! NONSENSE!
if u dnt emancipate urself from mental slavery, u will die a fool
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by famology(m): 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
This is very commendable. This is what the church should be doing,not GO buying private jets every now and then with the church's money.Kudos, please do more.
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by consultancy: 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
nice move. but to me, it's still the average members who would buy these items off, not the poor ones. Buying and sharing freely to the really poor members who cant afford that 9,000/4,500 would have been better off

1 Like

Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by bedspread: 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
[s]
romenna:
Keep ur mouth permanently shut if u got mental paralysis.
They take from Nigerians with the right hand and give them half of wat they took with the left.
Osinbajo a redeem pastor is the vice president and head the nation's economic team yet the economy is in shambles wit hunger pervading the land.
U dis blind cripple! how can churches over step their bounds like dis?
In the law of the land, when u exchange goods for money, that means u r doing business, and every business outfit must remit tax to the govt but this same people u r supporting dont pay tax, how can we have basic amenities n infrastructural development wen some pipo are outlaws?
FOR COLLECTING HALF THE PRICE, RCCG SHOULD BE MADE TO PAY HALF THE TAX! NONSENSE!
if u dnt emancipate urself from mental slavery, u will die a fool
[/s]

romenna U lack Wisdom!
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by romenna: 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s]

romenna U lack Wisdom!
may wisdom continue to elude u dis unfortunate cricket
Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by bedspread: 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
crafteck:

So the so called anointed is excepted from correction... Bros
Insulting and Turning the Bible up side down is not Correction! It's misleading! And the blood of all those being misled are on his Head...

We don't value Spiritual matters! We forget it's the Spirtual that controls the Physical...

1 Like

Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by bedspread: 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2018
[s]
romenna:
may wisdom continue to elude u dis unfortunate cricket
[/s]

Re: RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja by bedspread: 3:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
ican2020:

You call yourself a christian
YES I AM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies / Man Who Turned Against God, Became An Atheist Found God Again After Many Years / Apostle Suleman: 'Don't Come To Church With Phones, IPad To Read Bible'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.