Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Laptop Skins Wholesale Dealers Needed - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Laptop Skins Wholesale Dealers Needed (2073 Views)

Plum Mobile Phones Now In Nigeria........(distributors And Dealers Needed) / Re-invent Your Laptop With Style: Wholesale Dealers Needed / Re-invent Your Laptop With Style: Wholesale Dealers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laptop Skins Wholesale Dealers Needed by TIMMIE002(m): 8:32am On Aug 04, 2010
These are the best quality laptop skins available in Nigeria, it makes you beautify,protect and customize your laptop.
Do you  want your laptop to stand out?
Do you want to preserve the back from scratches?
,  then this product is ideal  for you.
Here are its features;

*Beautiful leather-like touch and feel
*Waterproof
*Scratch proof
*Easily fixable and removable
*Leaves no scratch open removal
*Reusable
*Designed to last long

OVER 80 DESIGNS AVAILABLE !!!!
BONANZA price = #1,500
offer valid while stock lasts.
for  order placements or catalog request please
email: laptopskinsnigeria@yahoo.com

or call :
Lagos-08191434440,                                         
Ibadan-08026003352,
Northern Nigeria- 07037115314

wholesale prices available.
Customization and branding available for corporate brands

Re: Laptop Skins Wholesale Dealers Needed by cole1434: 3:26am On Aug 25, 2010
I just want to change the looks of my laptop, and doesn't found anything new. But i really like the skins
which you have provided here on this website www.decalskin.com,this site is very worthful.
Re: Laptop Skins Wholesale Dealers Needed by TIMMIE002(m): 6:54am On Aug 25, 2010
@cole1434, have you gone through our entire catalog? we have about 80 designs you can choose from, if you have not seen them please send a catalog request to laptopskinsnigeria@yahoo.com and you will get it.
Re: Laptop Skins Wholesale Dealers Needed by TIMMIE002(m): 7:03am On Aug 25, 2010
Here are more designs to dazzle you

Re: Laptop Skins Wholesale Dealers Needed by annie25: 6:50am On Oct 25, 2010
i am wondering if anyone suggest me link for amazing and cool skins that provide my laptop a stylish and cool look which is easy to install and remove without leaving any sticky residue ans scratch resistant.

http://www.decalskin.com/
Re: Laptop Skins Wholesale Dealers Needed by TIMMIE002(m): 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2010
High Quality Laptop skins that is customisable and does not leave any sticky residue upon removal, very matured design selections, send an email to laptopskinsnigeria@yahoo.com

Re: Laptop Skins Wholesale Dealers Needed by TIMMIE002(m): 10:56pm On Oct 31, 2010
Very attractive deals awaits our dealers, the window closes soon. call Joroay Technology on 08191434440 for details

Re: Laptop Skins Wholesale Dealers Needed by TIMMIE002(m): 9:23am On Nov 04, 2010
Join the team of dealers and distributors nationwide and start making your own profit from sales,

(1) (Reply)

Imported Leather Furniture For Sale / Are You Having A Hard Time Making Babies Or Getting Pregnant? / Legal Accessories, Legal Outfitters, Legal Stocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.