Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,007 members, 7,810,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed (41614 Views)

Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue White Wedding Pictures / Gideon Okeke And Chidera Udueze Traditional Wedding Photos / Gideon Okeke And Chidera Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by enunlewa: 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
Actor Gideon Okeke and his fiancée, Chidera, are set to wed this December.

The actor shared their beautiful pre-wedding photos on his Instagram page on Monday, with a short prayer for their journey ahead. He wrote;

''Have you ever wondered why when Greatness happens to be on the cusp of unraveling , that’s when a certain West wind of resistance, finds its perfect timing to blow?
Honey’m. Nothing! Nothing will “deshine” the glory moments that are ahead of Us.
I seize this moment to reaffirm to You, ever so defiantly, that we both bear “something-great-about-to-happen”. Grace abounds that we may be empowered, as the wisdom of God, is profitable to direct our paths. Thank you for holding my hand. Here goes...to the Future!
#TheLoveFest18’19

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/actor-gideon-okeke-and-fiancee-chidera-release-their-pre-wedding-photos

6 Likes

Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by enunlewa: 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2018

Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by EbukaHades10(m): 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
See as couple fine. No drama all in the name of pre wedding pics.

Beautiful kids will they give birth to. Congrats to them.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by itspzpics(m): 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
Wow
Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
Trophy wife....the guy carry eye go market

8 Likes

Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by Cutefergieee: 3:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by Lippy101: 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
Has his lips healed ?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
Fine set of tooth, wish I had one angry

2 Likes

Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by Radiant1020(f): 3:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
They are fine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by CoolAmbience(m): 3:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
Lippy101:
Has his lips healed ?

I dey come make I go check am.

2 Likes

Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
Love sometimes dey sweet eh kiss
Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
PRESENTATION:
Fine set of tooth, wish I had one angry

Teeth

6 Likes

Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by iswallker(m): 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
enjoy all the pre..

before you begin here pam, pa, gba, gbo... undecided
Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by permsec: 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
I hope it's not gonna end like this

3 Likes

Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by DNA1997: 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
fuckery��

1 Like

Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by MhizzAJ(f): 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
2018 is about to end and i dont even have a boyfriend.

Oh Lord am i that bad or is my character that terrible. My case must be different come 2019.

15 Likes

Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
Na so e dey be when you marry better woman. Not all these useless Nigerian girls.
Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Oh Lord am i that bad or is my character that terrible.
My case must be different come 2019.

How you go get bf when you they busy insult every male you come across as broke nigga? You will die single

9 Likes

Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by tayo200(m): 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
I'm single and searching....
Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by hisexcellency34: 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
But this guy lied Police beat and injured his face last week. Is he cloned?

1 Like

Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by DNA1997: 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
iswallker:
enjoy all the pre..
before you begin here pam, pa, gba, gbo... undecided
abiooo
Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by Fourwinds: 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
HavocGirlMile99:
Love sometimes dey sweet eh kiss
heheheheheeeeee....the thing dey sweet die
Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by jaxxy(m): 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2018
Finally
Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by Fourwinds: 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Oh Lord am i that bad or is my character that terrible.
My case must be different come 2019.
I go nack you kondo very soon

1 Like

Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
HavocGirlMile99:

Teeth
grin grin. Be nice.
His plural noun as bad as his teeth, I guess.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edgar Obi Is Dapper In New Photos / Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos / Mocheddah Cries About How Hard Her Life Is, Living In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.