Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Laspotech Exam Is The Disorganise Exam Have Ever Seen - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Laspotech Exam Is The Disorganise Exam Have Ever Seen (809 Views)

DETAILS ON LASPOTECH HND FULLTIME, ND/HND PART-TIME 2016/2017 APPLICATION FORM / Shortlisted Candidates For 2014 Addax/nnpc Scholarship Exam Is Out / LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laspotech Exam Is The Disorganise Exam Have Ever Seen by hassanhno: 9:21am On Aug 04, 2010
On monday at laspotech, they just treat student like goat, to me some of the student that wrote exam they are now later telling them that their name is not on their list wish is very bad my people.
some people wrote exam 5pm while some people wrote exam 7pm which is very bad laspotech is a very bad school all their lecturer olodo
Re: Laspotech Exam Is The Disorganise Exam Have Ever Seen by Adonike(m): 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2010
The exam was really disorganised but the questions were very cheap.
Re: Laspotech Exam Is The Disorganise Exam Have Ever Seen by toses247: 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2010
to me i dont count that laspotech exam as post utme exam
organization is very poor, in fact the exam is completely out of order.
very worseeeeeeeeee.
Re: Laspotech Exam Is The Disorganise Exam Have Ever Seen by worldfamouz(m): 11:33am On Aug 06, 2010
Nigeria
Re: Laspotech Exam Is The Disorganise Exam Have Ever Seen by olaolaking: 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2010
I am a product of laspotech and I am happy that other are observing.
It a shame that I am a product of this school call Laspotech. If you have been to other school, you will regret being its product. Only those who have not been to other school will be happy to be their. 1 Yabatech is 7 LASPOTECH combine together

(1) (Reply)

University Of Leeds Uk, International Scholarship. / Admission 2 Offa College Of Heath. / Ndu Starts Her Pume Screening Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.