Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,019 members, 7,835,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

I Will Develop Whatever Web Application For You For N60,000 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Develop Whatever Web Application For You For N60,000 (785 Views)

How To Make More Than N60,000 From Per Month With Affiliate Marketing / Make Up To N60,000 From Affiliate Marketing / Get A Website For N60,000 Spread Payment Over 1 Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Develop Whatever Web Application For You For N60,000 by ultimatex(m): 6:08am On Dec 18, 2018
Greetings,

I am a web developer who has worked on a lot of software packages this year and this is my own way of giving back to the society that helped me become who I am today. If you have any website or web application you are trying to develop but have not been able to go about it because of finance. You are free to contact me at cidokonicholas@gmail.com and it would be developed for you at NGN60,000 the hosting fees for the first year is also inclusive.

Any web service at all. Cheers and Merry Christmas.

Regards,
Nick Idoko
Re: I Will Develop Whatever Web Application For You For N60,000 by Naijahot0: 6:12am On Dec 18, 2018
Group empowers outstanding students at anniversary
READ MORE
https://www.naijahot.com.ng/2018/12/group-empowers-outstanding-students-at.html

Re: I Will Develop Whatever Web Application For You For N60,000 by ultimatex(m): 7:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
Nice
Re: I Will Develop Whatever Web Application For You For N60,000 by ultimatex(m): 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
I just worked on http://www.sneakers.ng - An E-commerce application for Sneakers.
Re: I Will Develop Whatever Web Application For You For N60,000 by ultimatex(m): 10:03am On Dec 21, 2018
ultimatex:
Greetings,

I am a web developer who has worked on a lot of software packages this year and this is my own way of giving back to the society that helped me become who I am today. If you have any website or web application you are trying to develop but have not been able to go about it because of finance. You are free to contact me at cidokonicholas@gmail.com and it would be developed for you at NGN60,000 the hosting fees for the first year is also inclusive.

Any web service at all. Cheers and Merry Christmas.

Regards,
Nick Idoko

Grab your chance now

(1) (Reply)

See Why You Should Host Or Buy Your Cheap Domain From Whogohost / Advance School Website Development ( See Samples) / Free Website Hosting Plus A Free Domain Namespaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.