Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

TECNO #merrygivemas: Lots Of Camon 11 Pro And Hampers Up For Grabs - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO #merrygivemas: Lots Of Camon 11 Pro And Hampers Up For Grabs (800 Views)

TECNO Aims To Be A Stylish Technology Icon With It's Launch Of CAMON 19 Series / All The Right Moves Of Camon 15, Very Impressive / Pictures Of Camon 11 #24mpaiclearselfie Tour From Dubai To Seychelles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO #merrygivemas: Lots Of Camon 11 Pro And Hampers Up For Grabs by Bukasonnuel(f): 9:20am On Dec 18, 2018
TECNO #MerryGiveMas
Christmas! That time of the year, when all one thinks about is mummy’s delicious fried rice, is indeed a memorable season everywhere in the world. It is a season of celebration, a time to connect with loved ones. A time to relax and be a kid again.

Tecno camon11

A time to anticipate a potentially blissful year. And yes, this season is so special because TECNO would be rewarding fans and Families with fantastic gifts to celebrate Christmas in grand style.

Camon 11 Pro and Hampers up for grabs

Yeah, you heard me right, TECNO will be rounding off this year in an exciting way. Alongside the ongoing TECNO #24MPAIClearSelfie Challenge, the new contest, TECNO #MerryGiveMas different families will go home with Camon 11 Pro and hampers to make this Christmas, completely unique and pleasantly memorable. And if you have relatives, who are always trying to measure up, what better way to show them who’s boss, by showing up with the latest Camon 11 Pro smartphone.

Oh Yes! such a lovely thought. TECNO would be heralding its own version of 12 days of Christmas by rewarding individuals every day from the 14th of December to the 25th of December with the Camon 11 Pro and hampers. It’s a win-win situation for you! Why not join in.

How to Participate:

Take a family Selfie, Upload on Facebook under this post ///5mdTff and accompany it with an interesting story from your previous holidays.

Use the hashtag #MerryGivemas,#Camon11DubaiSeychellesTour, #MerryChristmasand #ChristmasGiveaway....

Source:
https://9jatakative..com/2018/12/tecno-merrygivemas-lots-of-camon-11-pro.html?m=1

Re: TECNO #merrygivemas: Lots Of Camon 11 Pro And Hampers Up For Grabs by Deeni131: 11:01am On Dec 18, 2018
Pls guys I need advice. I have a rooted android 5.1. my problem is, after updating pes18 to pes19 the game refused to open again. I was told that it won't work on lollipop phones. is there any way I can go round that restriction.?
Re: TECNO #merrygivemas: Lots Of Camon 11 Pro And Hampers Up For Grabs by investigator007: 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
to win this camon 11 pro this Christmas will be the best Christmas gift ever.
Re: TECNO #merrygivemas: Lots Of Camon 11 Pro And Hampers Up For Grabs by investigator007: 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
dont know,personally i would have advised against you rooting your device cos you will have issues when it comes to updating.
Deeni131:
Pls guys I need advice. I have a rooted android 5.1. my problem is, after updating pes18 to pes19 the game refused to open again. I was told that it won't work on lollipop phones. is there any way I can go round that restriction.?
Re: TECNO #merrygivemas: Lots Of Camon 11 Pro And Hampers Up For Grabs by Deeni131: 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
investigator007:
dont know,personally i would have advised against you rooting your device cos you will have issues when it comes to updating.

Don't worry about upgrading cos my developer don't roll out update at all. so I careless about update.
Re: TECNO #merrygivemas: Lots Of Camon 11 Pro And Hampers Up For Grabs by Goldyyy: 4:33am On Dec 20, 2018
I must be a partaker... The Camon 11 pro is all I need
Re: TECNO #merrygivemas: Lots Of Camon 11 Pro And Hampers Up For Grabs by Behankey(m): 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2018
Plenty people are winning already. Thanks to Tecno
Re: TECNO #merrygivemas: Lots Of Camon 11 Pro And Hampers Up For Grabs by Freelancerx: 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2018
I've seen people win hampers. And it's huge
Re: TECNO #merrygivemas: Lots Of Camon 11 Pro And Hampers Up For Grabs by Ejadike(m): 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2018
Bukasonnuel:
TECNO #MerryGiveMas
Christmas! That time of the year, when all one thinks about is mummy’s delicious fried rice, is indeed a memorable season everywhere in the world. It is a season of celebration, a time to connect with loved ones. A time to relax and be a kid again.

Tecno camon11

A time to anticipate a potentially blissful year. And yes, this season is so special because TECNO would be rewarding fans and Families with fantastic gifts to celebrate Christmas in grand style.

Camon 11 Pro and Hampers up for grabs

Yeah, you heard me right, TECNO will be rounding off this year in an exciting way. Alongside the ongoing TECNO #24MPAIClearSelfie Challenge, the new contest, TECNO #MerryGiveMas different families will go home with Camon 11 Pro and hampers to make this Christmas, completely unique and pleasantly memorable. And if you have relatives, who are always trying to measure up, what better way to show them who’s boss, by showing up with the latest Camon 11 Pro smartphone.

Oh Yes! such a lovely thought. TECNO would be heralding its own version of 12 days of Christmas by rewarding individuals every day from the 14th of December to the 25th of December with the Camon 11 Pro and hampers. It’s a win-win situation for you! Why not join in.

How to Participate:

Take a family Selfie, Upload on Facebook under this post ///5mdTff and accompany it with an interesting story from your previous holidays.

Use the hashtag #MerryGivemas,#Camon11DubaiSeychellesTour, #MerryChristmasand #ChristmasGiveaway....

Source:
https://9jatakative..com/2018/12/tecno-merrygivemas-lots-of-camon-11-pro.html?m=1
this is a good move from TECNO. Giving back to the society shows you have them at heart.
Re: TECNO #merrygivemas: Lots Of Camon 11 Pro And Hampers Up For Grabs by Rubiesangel: 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
This is a season of giving and tecno is doing just that.
Re: TECNO #merrygivemas: Lots Of Camon 11 Pro And Hampers Up For Grabs by Realboygenius(m): 7:33am On Dec 26, 2018
Christmas is going to be blue with Tecno.
Re: TECNO #merrygivemas: Lots Of Camon 11 Pro And Hampers Up For Grabs by sureinfo: 12:40am On Jan 03, 2019
Tecno mobile never stops being benevolent, very good of them.
Re: TECNO #merrygivemas: Lots Of Camon 11 Pro And Hampers Up For Grabs by sureinfo: 12:41am On Jan 03, 2019
investigator007:
yeah,during updates they do warn against rooted devices.
Re: TECNO #merrygivemas: Lots Of Camon 11 Pro And Hampers Up For Grabs by Yyvonne: 3:53am On Jan 03, 2019
Anywhere you see Tecno, you'll see gift items

(1) (Reply)

Dont Buy Your Next Phone Withou Watching This - Nokia 6.1 Plus Ultimate Review / Infinix S4 Specification / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.