Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,881 members, 7,838,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Check out scooper. An earning app. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Check out scooper. An earning app. (3025 Views)

I Need Scooper News Reference ID / Read News And Earn Real Cash With Scooper News / New scooper earning! Earn money online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check out scooper. An earning app. by Stan015(m): 9:24am On Dec 18, 2018
Earning system

you can earn and get paid via Nigeria bank - minimum amount withdrawal; N600. - time for withdrawal; any time, as long as you have up to or more than the minimum withdrawable amount, you will be paid instantly. Payment is on daily bases!

By just a click on articles/news, you earn!

You can buy airtime with your earnings if you want

you can buy data with your earnings if you want and still have earning balance

and you can also buy other online products with your earnings if you wish to

how to get started

it is absolutely free

all you need is to install the app for it from your play store and then login and earn!

That's all!
Re: Check out scooper. An earning app. by Stan015(m): 6:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
#Scooper
scooper is an app
Re: Check out scooper. An earning app. by massive1019(m): 8:00am On Dec 19, 2018
how does it work?

1 Like

Re: Check out scooper. An earning app. by Kokugraphics(m): 8:10am On Dec 19, 2018
It's 7,9mb joor

1 Like

Re: Check out scooper. An earning app. by Stan015(m): 9:09am On Dec 19, 2018
M
Re: Check out scooper. An earning app. by Stan015(m): 9:10am On Dec 19, 2018
Kokugraphics:
It's 7,9mb joor

maybe
i actually downloaded it net.
Re: Check out scooper. An earning app. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
Explain more on the earning part cos i just downloaded the app.. do they just allow you read and earn and withdraw just like that

1 Like

Re: Check out scooper. An earning app. by massive1019(m): 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
Stan015:

whatsapp me @ 09079794199
I don't like all this secrecy.....why can't you discuss it here sir

3 Likes

Re: Check out scooper. An earning app. by Ezypretty: 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
how does it work please?
Re: Check out scooper. An earning app. by toplinetrtrend: 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
massive1019:
I don't like all this secrecy.....why can't you discuss it here sir

It's a sign that his hands aren't clean and his motives aren't pure.
Re: Check out scooper. An earning app. by Stan015(m): 10:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
Pascalville:
Explain more on the earning part cos i just downloaded the app.. do they just allow you read and earn and withdraw just like that
Re: Check out scooper. An earning app. by Stan015(m): 10:59pm On Dec 19, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

It's a sign that his hands aren't clean and his motives aren't pure.

'thinking'... What should i answer here....

Well, i lack what to reply
this app is not my own...
I just tasted and saw that it was really paying so decided to tell you guys here about it.

Telling you to whatsapp me is because i can't really share the link to download it. The last time i did, i lost the post, no where to be found which i thought was deleted by admin.

Please do not call Stanley all the names above... Please, it's making me feel bad inside and regretting why i shared the testimony about the app here in the first place.... Stanley I. Azi is not what you think please.
You can read about me... I can tell

i wish someone that has messaged me on whatsapp will share what i messaged them in reply. Just the link and directives with screenshots of the app, how to go it.. That's all...

I feel ashame here....
You guys are really the reasons why most people posting here go against the 20+ rules guiding posts and comments on Nairaland.
I wish i didn't share this in the first place.

I could have ridden on searching for freelance jobs i searches on NL.

Note: scooper is not mine!!!
I posted about it here because it worked for me. And that you may join me in getting little change...
You should have done research about it on goodle!!!
Re: Check out scooper. An earning app. by Stan015(m): 11:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
Let me even change the subject of the post...
...kinda weakened by your thoughts!
Re: Check out scooper. An earning app. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2018
I believe you cos i have start earning already.. am just asking if withdrawing is real in the app

1 Like

Re: Check out scooper. An earning app. by Bigjoe15: 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
Pls is best u share a photo of the app to ease identification thanks u did great
Re: Check out scooper. An earning app. by Stan015(m): 1:06am On Dec 21, 2018
Pascalville:
I believe you cos i have start earning already.. am just asking if withdrawing is real in the app

yes, it is
they will pay directly to your Nigeria bank. You can even buy other online products with your earnings.
Re: Check out scooper. An earning app. by Donsammy77(m): 8:04am On Dec 21, 2018
@op thanks for the post. is just that i don't like this referral thing but you can earn more than 150 coins only on reading news per day.
Re: Check out scooper. An earning app. by Donsammy77(m): 8:05am On Dec 21, 2018
can't
Re: Check out scooper. An earning app. by Stan015(m): 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
Donsammy77:
@op thanks for the post. is just that i don't like this referral thing but you can earn more than 150 coins only on reading news per day.

(1) (Reply)

Looking To Connect With Nigerian Retailers (no 419) / I Need Hawkers For Products I Import From Uk / What Can I Invest 500,000naira On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.