Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US (4997 Views)

Prophet Wale Olagunju 2019 Prophecies About Nigeria, Saraki, Buhari, Agbaje / Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass / Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by RhemaJet7(m): 9:44am On Dec 18, 2018
#PROPHECY_FOR_THE_UNITED_STATES_OF_AMERICA,

From #Nigeria.

With respect to the prophecy released on the 14th Dec., 2018 on this platform, among others, in which God charged me to interceed for the United States of America.

The Spirit recommended the following prayer point:

''Father, let there be release of grace to the United States of America''.

However, the #sins / #faults identified include the following:

(1) ''Gun'' or ''abuse of gun

(2) Faulty foundation of the United States of America US.

GOD WARNS IN THIS REGARD, WITH THE FOLLOWING SCRIPTURES:

Ezekiel 7:1-27

(1) ''Moreover, the Word of the LORD came unto me, saying
(2) also, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord GOD unto the land of Israel, an end, the end is come upon the four corners of the land.
(3) Now is the end come upon thee, and i will judge thee according to thy ways, and will recompense upon thee all thine abominations.''

Today, Monday, 17th Dec., 2018, the #revelation continues, God released additional message in parable as thus:

''April, July''.

INTERPRETATION:

''April'' represents ''4th'' month of the year,

''July'' means July.

Meanwhile, the Independence Date for the US is every 4th July, perfectly matched! Subsequently confirmed via Divine Revelation!

The US celebrate their #freedom on their #Independence_Day ; every 4th of July.

Relevance Bible Verse About The FREEDOM:

1 Peter 2:16

"as free and not using your freedom for a cloak of wickedness, but as bondservants of God.''

The Sins / Faults Identified:

(1) Gun / abuse of the use of gun

(2) Faulty Foundation i.e God asked a question ''What does Donald (the 45th US President, Donald John Trump) know about the building of the United States of America?

The US in heaven is perceived as the ''Jerusalem / Israel'' or the ''New Jerusalem / New Israel, God loves the country and trying to repair the ''faulty foundation'' by ''rebuilding the Temple (America) via this prophetic encounter.

Because of the sensitivity of this information, therefore, having released the initial message in public, i wanted to make subsequent ones confidential, especially as God sent me to the US President, so, i wanted to stop broadcasting it and contact President Donald John Trump directly, on 17th Dec., 2018, God said to me ''TRANSMIT THE US PROPHECIES VIA SAME PLATFORMS, AMONG OTHERS, AND I SHOULD ALSO GO AHEAD AND CONTACT DONALD DIRECTLY.

Summary:

God is using me as an intercessor, apostle, and a major prophet for the United States of America, sending me to ''Donald'' (the name God calls President Trump) - the 45th President of the US, Donald John Trump, about a faulty foundation of the country, the abuse of freedom / 'gun', resulting to anger of God against the nation, e.g the #CaliforniaFire2018, asked Americans not to abuse the freedom and not be ingrates to #Christ_Jesus who sacrificed His life for them to be saved and have the freedom they 'enjoy' today. God wants the Americans (Israelites / God's people) to use the given freedom to do only things that glorify God.

Father, let there be release of grace to the United States of America US! Amen!

#Prophetic_Intercession
#America_shall_be_saved_and_great_again
#Prophetic_Warning
#Global_Latterrain_Missions
#Mudasiru_Olaide
#Apostle_MajorProphet
#Prophet_to_the_nations

#realDonaldTrump

Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by RhemaJet7(m): 10:07am On Dec 18, 2018
Note* This thread is newly created specially for the prophecies about the US. Pasts posts in this regard, previously posted under a thread named A REVIVAL SENT FROM HEAVEN. CATCH THE FIRE NOW, the posts will be copied and repost on this thread so as to be orderly, thus:
Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by RhemaJet7(m): 10:09am On Dec 18, 2018
Note* This thread is newly created specially for the prophecies about the US. Pasts posts in this regard, previously posted under a thread named A REVIVAL SENT FROM HEAVEN. CATCH THE FIRE NOW, the posts will be copied and repost on this thread so as to be orderly, thus:

#TESTIMONY

Having been called to the ministry, & ordained as an apostle & a major prophet by Christ, 27th October, 2018, God posted me to #US, as against #UK previously claimed, the UK Church has its HQs in States. 1 Corinthians 13:9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when that which is perfect is come, then, that which is in part shall be done away.

#Revelation is progressive...

Thank you Jesus!!!�​​​​ #EverydayTestimoniesWithJesus!

#Matthew_Samuel_Toluwani
#global_latter_rain_missions

The #King_of_the_Universe ''took'' me from #Nigeria to #WashingtonDC_US, showed me this #WashingtonMonument in #dream.

By His Grace, #prophets see #everything God does, but we are made to understand only #little -Amos 3:7.

For instance, recently, in a bid to show me more confirmations about my #US posting, via prophetic encounter, the #Glory_of_Israel ''took me from #Nigeria to #WashingtonDC_US, showed me this #WashingtonMonument attached with this post.
In the second episode of the #dream, God revealed another wonderful two mysteries, but to my biggest surprise, when i woke up, i was made to remember only one mystery out of the two, the other thing unrevealed remains a mystery to God..
man must reduce, GOD MUST INCREASE, GOD IS GREAT!

Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by RhemaJet7(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2018
#Judgement_Day_Prophecy !!!

Today, Monday, 12th November, 2018, while having some #trances, i received the following messages about the #eternal_purnishment, tested and confirmed: (1) ''Global (2) "Inán ton jo wẹ̀rẹ̀ wẹ̀rẹ̀ leti okún púpá.

Interpretation:

The second message was delivered in Yoruba Language of Nigeria, West Africa, which means:

#Lake_of_fire at the #red_sea.

Linked Bible Verse:

Revelation 20:13-15

And the sea gave up the dead which were in it and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them, and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death, and whoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

#Prophecy
#Hell
#Lake_of_fire
#eternal_purnishment
#Fire_of_hell
#hell_is_real
#hell_is_everlasting
#punishment_of_the_wicked
#punishment_of_the_sinners
#last_judgement
#punishment_by_God

#ETERNAL_LIFE_FOR_THE_RIGHTEOUS

Repent now! And accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and your personal Saviour...

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

#matthew_samuel_t
#global_latterrain_missions

Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by RhemaJet7(m): 11:48am On Dec 18, 2018
#Prophecy !

Having delivered a divine message about #Judgement_Day_Prophecy this morning, 12th November, 2018, this evening, around 6pm, #God released another prophecy, He said:

"#Let_there_be_light''.

...the light is being activated via the #Latter_Rain,
the #new_truth,
the #new_move_of_the_Spirit,
the #outpouring of the Holy Spirit.

When light shines, #darkness varnishes,
The light is the #truth_of_God, say the truth,& the Truth shall make you free, free from going to #Hell...

Brethren, the #end_time is here...we are living in the #last_days.

THEREFORE, NOTHING ELSE MATTERS NOW! OTHER THAN THE PURSUIT FOR THE #KINGDOM_OF_GOD!!!

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

I pray we shall all make heaven in Jesus name! Amen!

#samuel_t_matthew
#global_latterrain

Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by RhemaJet7(m): 11:50am On Dec 18, 2018
#CaliforniaWildfire2018

Our heart goes to those who lost their lives and the victims of the great fire disaster at California, United States, therefore, i pray for you all as thus:

Father in Jesus name, as a God Servant, i interceed for your people at #California, #UnitedStates, that you will have mercy on them, comform the victims of the great fire disaster, and bless them, using your Word in the book of Psalm 51:1-2, which says: ''Have mercy on California, United States, O God, according to thy lovingkindness, according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out their transgressions. Wash them throughly from thier iniquity, and cleanse them from their sins, amen!!!

#CalifoniaUnitedStatesShallBeSaveAndGreatAgainAmen

#RepentAndAcceptJesusChristAsYourLordAndSaviourCalifoniaUS

#John_3_3
#matthew_6_33

#Judgement_Day_Prophecy
#RaptureProphecy
#WarningProphecy
#WarningSigns
#EndTime
#EndTimeWarning
#EndTimeWarningSigns
#Prophecy
#CaliforniaWildfire
#CaliforniaFire
#California
#CA
#CampFire
#States
#UnitedStatesOfAmerica
#UnitedStatesOfAmericaUS
#US
#Global
#World
#Earth
#PlanentEarth

#matthew_samuel_t

Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by RhemaJet7(m): 11:54am On Dec 18, 2018
#Global_Warning_Prophecy

Yesterday, 19th November, 2018, God released a #warning_prophecy concerning the impending #judgement_day .

In that #vision, God showed the term ''#DOMINION''

then, He listed the sub-topics as thus:

Alaka Okun, Sefu, MAFU.

INTERPRETATION:

''ALAKA''

''Alaka'' was meant to be ''Alake'', the Spirit led me to interpret it as the ''alake'', so, the term alake is a Yoruba Language Kingship Title for a King in Abeokuta, a city in Nigeria, the title ''ALAKA'', therefore, means:

HE WHO CONTROLS / OWNS THE REGION OF ''AKE''.

HE WHO EXERCISES EXECUTIVE AUTHORITY OVER THE ENTIRE REGION WITH (in traditional times) POWER OF #LIFE AND #DEATH OVER HIS SUBJECTS.

''OKUN''

''Okun'' means OCEAN / SEA.

''SEFU''

Sefu is an Egyptian / Swahili ancient language, meaning SWORD.

''MAFU''

MAFU is an acronym for:
Mental toughness, Aggression, Fanatical efforts, Unity. (sport philosophy)

Then, God concluded the vision by revealing the time-bound percentage:

49% out of it.

THE SUMMARY OF THE INTERPRETATIONS, THEREFORE, IS STATED AS THUS:

49% of God's aggression, using His sword against oppositions.

The relevance Scriptures to descern the prophetic term ''DOMINION'' is thus:
Genesis 1:26-28.

#may_God_have_mercy
#end_time
#judgement_day
#rapture
#heaven
#hell

#matthew_samuel_t

Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by RhemaJet7(m): 11:57am On Dec 18, 2018
Today, Friday, 14th December, 2018, around 3am, God revealed to me in a #vision, #star fallen from sky 4 times.

INTERPRETATION

This signifies a #great_change, either a sign of

(1) the #fall of great or mighty men

(2) #end_time

#CAST_DOWN!

Revelation 6:13,
Isaiah 34:4.

#Prophecy
#Wrath_of_God
#Matthew_Samuel_Toluwani
#Samuel_Toluwani_Matthew

Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by RhemaJet7(m): 11:58am On Dec 18, 2018
Today, Friday, 14th December, 2018, about 5:50am, in a Waking Prophetic Dream, the Spirit of God led me to #interceed for the #United_States_of_America as thus:

''Father, let there be release of grace to the United States of America! Amen!!!

Romans 5:19-21

(19) ''For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
(20) Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, #grace did much more abound.
(21) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous''.

#matthew_samuel_toluwani
#samuel_toluwani_matthew
#matthew_samuel_t
#samuel_t_matthew

Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by RhemaJet7(m): 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
#PROPHECY_FOR_THE_UNITED_STATES_OF_AMERICA,

From #Nigeria.

With respect to the prophecy released on the 14th Dec., 2018 on this platform, among others, in which God charged me to interceed for the United States of America.

The Spirit recommended the following prayer point:

''Father, let there be release of grace to the United States of America''.

The #sins / #faults identified include the following:

(1) ''Gun'' or ''abuse of gun

(2) Faulty foundation of the United States of America US.

GOD WARNS IN THIS REGARD, WITH THE FOLLOWING SCRIPTURES:

Ezekiel 7:1-27

(1) ''Moreover, the Word of the LORD came unto me, saying
(2) also, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord GOD unto the land of Israel, an end, the end is come upon the four corners of the land.
(3) Now is the end come upon thee, and i will judge thee according to thy ways, and will recompense upon thee all thine abominations.''

Today, Monday, 17th Dec., 2018, the #revelation continues, God released additional message in parable as thus:

''April, July''.

INTERPRETATION:

''April'' represents ''4th'' month of the year,

''July'' means July.

Meanwhile, the Independence Date for the US is every 4th July, perfectly matched! Subsequently confirmed via Divine Revelation!

The US celebrate their #freedom on their #Independence_Day ; every 4th of July.

Relevance Bible Verse About The FREEDOM:

1 Peter 2:16

"as free and not using your freedom for a cloak of wickedness, but as bondservants of God.''

The Sins / Faults Identified:

(1) Gun / abuse of the use of gun

(2) Faulty Foundation i.e God asked a question ''What does Donald (the 45th US President, Donald John Trump) know about the building of the United States of America?

The US in heaven is perceived as the ''Jerusalem / Israel'' or the ''New Jerusalem / New Israel, God loves the country and trying to repair the ''faulty foundation'' by ''rebuilding the Temple (America) via this prophetic encounter.

Because of the sensitivity of this information, therefore, having released the initial message in public, i wanted to make subsequent ones confidential, especially as God sent me to the US President, so, i wanted to stop broadcasting it and contact President Donald John Trump directly, on 17th Dec., 2018, God said to me ''TRANSMIT THE US PROPHECIES VIA SAME PLATFORMS, AMONG OTHERS, AND I SHOULD ALSO GO AHEAD AND CONTACT DONALD DIRECTLY.

Summary:

God is using me as an intercessor, apostle, and a major prophet for the United States of America, sending me to ''Donald'' (the name God calls President Trump) - the 45th President of the US, Donald John Trump, about a faulty foundation of the country, the abuse of freedom / 'gun', resulting to anger of God against the nation, e.g the #CaliforniaFire2018, asked Americans not to abuse the freedom and not be ingrates to #Christ_Jesus who sacrificed His life for them to be saved and have the freedom they 'enjoy' today. God wants the Americans (Israelites / God's people) to use the given freedom to do only things that glorify God.

Father, let there be release of grace to the United States of America US! Amen!

#Prophetic_Intercession
#America_shall_be_saved_and_great_again
#Global_Latterrain_Missions
#Matthew_Samuel_Toluwani
#Apostle_MajorProphet
#Prophet_to_the_nation

#realDonaldTrump

Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by toyosi20188(m): 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
Yeah. USA stands for Unrestrained Sex and Alcohol. It's definitely going to fall just like Babylon did.
Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by RhemaJet7(m): 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
toyosi20188:
Yeah. USA stands for Unrestrained Sex and Alcohol. It's definitely going to fall just like Babylon did.

God loves the US despite their sins and iniquities, and He has decided to give them a second chance by raising a prophet to interceed for them and watch their subsequent behavior.

I pray again:

''Father, let there be release of grace to the United States of America US, amen!
Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by toyosi20188(m): 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2018
RhemaJet7:

God loves the US despite their sins and iniquities, and He has decided to give them a second chance by raising a prophet to interceed for them and watch their subsequent behavior.

I pray again:

''Father, let there be release of grace to the United States of America US, amen!
Amen. However, USA has been prophesied of in the Bible. It is the 'little horn' that displaces the four horns of the beast.
Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
toyosi20188:

Hmmmm...interesting.
Well I see the same "unrestrained sex and alcohol" issue has definitely reached over to the shores of Nigeria...based on Nairaland topics.
Is there much difference between the U.S. and the streets of Lagos??
The Western world has tremendously and effectively saturated the entire continent of Africa...it seems.
See "sin" isn't resigned to one region of the world...the enemy has teamed havoc in every region, crack, nook and cranny...from the largest city to the remotest island...
So it's a reminder to pray for ALL folks.
Yes, you are right though. The U.S. will play a significant role in Bible prophecy and will fall.

2 Likes

Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
toyosi20188:
Amen. However, USA has been prophesied of in the Bible. It is the 'little horn' that displaces the four horns of the beast.

I like that you are trying here...but the "little horn" is not representative of the U.S.
The "little horn" is representative of Papal Rome.
Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by NPComplete: 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
^^ These 3 fvcking clowns can't even agree on what their god wants. 2 of them can't even agree on the interpretation of the prophecy in the bible. Fvcking Christianity with fvcking clowns. grin

1 Like

Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by toyosi20188(m): 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
NPComplete:
^^ These 3 fvcking clowns can't even agree on what their god wants. 2 of them can't even agree on the interpretation of the prophecy in the bible. Fvcking Christianity with fvcking clowns. grin
True Christians should just ignore this guy.

1 Like

Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by NPComplete: 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2018
toyosi20188:
True Christians should just ignore this guy.

I guess we can agree that u aren't a true Christian because u didn't ignore me. 1 down 2 to go. Who between the other 2 is right about the bible? cheesy
Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by toyosi20188(m): 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2018
Mobilia:

I like that you are trying here...but the "little horn" is not representative of the U.S.
The "little horn" is representative of Papal Rome.

Why'd you think so? As for me, I saw the meaning on a Christian webpage; "Second Tree - Bible and Christianity" by Chuck Porritt.
Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by toyosi20188(m): 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
NPComplete:

I guess we can agree that u aren't a true Christian because u didn't ignore me. 1 down 2 to go. Who between the other 2 is right about the bible? cheesy
When you refuse to see the truth and attack others in the way of truth verbally, it's better to leave you to GOD than to banter words with you. That's what I meant by 'ignore'.

1 Like

Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by NPComplete: 6:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
toyosi20188:
When you refuse to see the truth and attack others in the way of truth verbally, it's better to leave you to GOD than to banter words with you. That's what I meant by 'ignore'.

You are still having a banter with me now so we are saying the same thing. grin
Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by toyosi20188(m): 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
NPComplete:

NPComplete:

NPComplete:

You think so?
Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
toyosi20188:
Why'd you think so? As for me, I saw the meaning on a Christian webpage; "Second Tree - Bible and Christianity" by Chuck Porritt.

Oh I have briefly studied some prophecy...still working on it.
I do have some info though...which I'll put here.
(I hope the poster of the thread doesn't mind).
The U.S. (who plays a huge role...and is referred to as the "beast"....in conjunction with the Papacy) will help usher in the Lord's soon return.
You can read about it in a book entitled, "The Great Controversy" by Ellen White.
The specific chapter is entitled, "Liberty of Conscience Threatened" and deals specifically with the U.S. (and the papacy).
The book refers back to scripture...particularly Revelation 13.
Yes, the U.S. will fall...and will have a ripple effect across the world.
The book of Daniel (which I still struggle with cause it's a little complicated), also deals with end-time prophecy. Prayerfully, you can get the correct interpretation of the statue that describes all of the past empires (and the little horn).
So yes, the U.S. needs prayer....but prophecy will be fulfilled.

P.S. Thanks brother for kindly replying my comment and being mature about it (regardless of whether we agree or disagree) smiley
Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by finalboss(m): 11:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
NPComplete:

lmao.
Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by RhemaJet7(m): 5:31am On Dec 20, 2018
Mobilia:

Hmmmm...interesting.
Well I see the same "unrestrained sex and alcohol" issue has definitely reached over to the shores of Nigeria...based on Nairaland topics.
Is there much difference between the U.S. and the streets of Lagos??
The Western world has tremendously and effectively saturated the entire continent of Africa...it seems.
See "sin" isn't resigned to one region of the world...the enemy has teamed havoc in every region, crack, nook and cranny...from the largest city to the remotest island...
So it's a reminder to pray for ALL folks.
Yes, you are right though. The U.S. will play a significant role in Bible prophecy and will fall.

Sir, in response to your comment over the idea of ''praying for ALL folks'',

offcourse, as an apostle and a major prophet for the nations, by His Grace, i have been praying for the universe as a whole. This thread is specially created for the United States, other thread in nairaland that covers general divine messages is titled ''A Revival Sent from Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! You may read them on my various social media platforms, thus:

(1) www.nairaland.com, Profile Name: Rhemajet7, www.nairaland.com/rhemajet7, having two threads under Religion Section as thus:

(a) Hot Prophecies About The United States of America US,

(b) A Revival Sent From Heaven, Catch The Fire Now!

(2) www.facebook.com, User Name: Samuel Toluwani Matthew,

(3) www.instagram.com , User Name: Matthew Samuel Toluwani

(4) www.twitter.com , User Name: Matthew Toluwani

(5) www.linkedin.com , Username : Samuel Toluwani MATTHEW.

God bless you.
Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
[quote author=RhemaJet7 post=74006936]

I appreciate you allowing me to post on your thread.
It caught my eye because you are speaking about my country.
I do know that it will play an important role in end-time prophecy.
Although this is a Nigerian website, I see just as many topics/threads on the U.S.
It's nice to see some people praying for the U.S.
God bless you too..
I'm a "ma'am" by the way smiley

2 Likes

Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by RhemaJet7(m): 12:34am On Dec 21, 2018
[quote author=Mobilia post=74019585][/quote]

Thanks Ma,

Merry Christmas!

1 Like

Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by LordReed(m): 6:43am On Dec 21, 2018
America will celebrate independence day on 4th of July is prophesy? LMFAO! Kai people's brains have been corroded by religion I swear.
Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by RhemaJet7(m): 9:25am On Dec 22, 2018
#Prophecy Released By an Angry God!

Today, Saturday, 22nd Dec., 2018, around 4am, the #Master_of_the_universe, via Prophetic encounter, angrily delivered the following message:

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH FOR ALL THE CORRUPTION OF THIS WORLD!

Linked Bible Verses:

Hosea 9:9

"They have sunk deep into corruption as in the days of Gibeah. God will remember their wickedness and punish them for their sins".

Isaiah 1:4

"Woe to the sinful nation, a people whose guilt is great, a brood of evildoers, children giveen to corruption! They have forsaken the LORD; they have spurned the Holy One of Israel and turned their backs on him".

James 4:4

"You adulterous people! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Therefore, whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God".

#Global_Latterrain_Missions #Matthew_Samuel_Toluwani

Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by RhemaJet7(m): 9:36am On Dec 22, 2018
LordReed:
America will celebrate independence day on 4th of July is prophesy? LMFAO! Kai people's brains have been corroded by religion I swear.

Hosea 4:6

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children".
Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by LordReed(m): 9:46am On Dec 22, 2018
RhemaJet7:

Hosea 4:6

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children".

LMFAO!
Re: Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US by toyosi20188(m): 11:32am On Dec 22, 2018
LordReed:

LMFAO!
Atheists are already here. So stubborn and unrepentant....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Systematically Dismantling Joshua 10:13: 'Sun Stand Still' / See TB Joshua’s 3 Beautiful Children, Achievements And Bio / How Old Is The World And Did Dinosaurs Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.