Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) (38720 Views)

Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures / Alex Iwobi Is A Gorilla - Esha Gupta Blasted For Sharing Racist Chat With Friend / Kanayo O Kanayo And Anita Ukah At Cros-over Night In Mbaise Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by CastedGist: 10:44am On Dec 18, 2018
Toyin Subair, the owner of defunct pay television station, HITV recently got married to his beautiful lover of many years, Anita Gupta. More photos below..

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/photos-of-former-hitv-boss-toyin-subair-and-his-beautiful-new-indian-wife

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by CastedGist: 10:44am On Dec 18, 2018

1 Like

Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 10:47am On Dec 18, 2018
See wetin tooo much Zeeworld de cause undecided

138 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 10:49am On Dec 18, 2018
Wow

1 Like

Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by Ehiscotch(m): 10:53am On Dec 18, 2018
HITV messed up. They couldn't compete with DSTV's monopoly. Anyways, they probably had their reasons.

Why are indian women always this radiant?

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by SIMPLYkush: 11:00am On Dec 18, 2018
ugly family, I can't wait to see their divorce, let their kids be wayward and miserable
Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by baliyubla: 11:40am On Dec 18, 2018
This guy probably the eye Osho wife all along, see as him go bring Iara (Jubrin) from India.

19 Likes

Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 11:40am On Dec 18, 2018
nice decision...

1 Like

Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 18, 2018
Indians marry blacks undecided chai zee world don finish us embarassed

12 Likes

Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
ugly family, I can't wait to see their divorce, let their kids be wayward and miserable

Lol

This guy

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by ednut1(m): 11:41am On Dec 18, 2018
Ehiscotch:
HITV messed up. They couldn't compete with DSTV's monopoly. Anyways, they probably had their reasons.

Why are indian women always this radiant?
which business have u set up or ran

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 11:41am On Dec 18, 2018
If I see u and I don't hit my HITV decoder on your conehead, call me bastard

22 Likes

Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 11:41am On Dec 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Lol... Keep seeking attention

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by maclatunji: 11:41am On Dec 18, 2018
I feel cheated after subscribing to HiTV back then.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by zeekeyboy: 11:41am On Dec 18, 2018
What GTB and FG did to this guy ehn

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by N0favors: 11:41am On Dec 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

I hope Nairaland ‘likes’ pay your bill

8 Likes

Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by fergieboy: 11:42am On Dec 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Attention seeker cheesy

1 Like

Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by crestedaguiyi: 11:42am On Dec 18, 2018
oshiomole wife sister ?

another fdi for boys

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by wokemzine: 11:42am On Dec 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
shocked
Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by chibaby12: 11:42am On Dec 18, 2018
Looking nice sir
Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by Kenekingisback: 11:42am On Dec 18, 2018
That is why HiTV died angry angry angry

Indian flavour...too much sauce embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 18, 2018
SWEET and cute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by Pulsenaija: 11:42am On Dec 18, 2018
nice one visit pulsenaija.com.ng
Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2018
His wife is very beautiful.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by Jackipapa: 11:43am On Dec 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by showafrica(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2018
This is just a result of zee world and when you have the money... You can just give yourself target of... I must Bleep this pragia.... And just like that you land in mumbai

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by JoanOluchi(f): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2018
Beautiful Couple kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2018
Nice & spicy .... and good to see an enlightened Indian family.

Meanwhile, this person below eh .... hunger bad oh!
SIMPLYkush:
Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by Ehiscotch(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2018
ednut1:
which business have u set up or ran

You didn't see the "...they probably had their reasons"?
Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2018
Hope he has enough money to sustain the love cos Indians no send u. Neither does she give a damn about ur culture. Unless she wasn’t brought in India bt uk.

8 Likes

Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by thecommunist(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2018
she will use indian juju to resurrect HITV...good business decision,weldone toyin
Re: Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 11:44am On Dec 18, 2018
Jose Mourinho has been sacked joor

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership / Mr Ibu's 4-Month-Old Grand Daughter (Photo) / Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris At His 51st Coronation Anniversary Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.