Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,889 members, 7,810,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

SOLD!!!who Wants To Own This EOD For Just 250k Net!!! price Crashed 200k LAST!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD!!!who Wants To Own This EOD For Just 250k Net!!! price Crashed 200k LAST!! (7867 Views)

Registered Camry 2001 Price Crashed!! / Sold sold Tokunbo 03 Es 300 price crashed sold / Sold! Price Crashed : Carefully Used 2006 Lexus RX330 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD!!!who Wants To Own This EOD For Just 250k Net!!! price Crashed 200k LAST!! by charles009(m): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
Hey folks, I have this 2003 EOD for sale. Please read carefully. Car was parked for over 17months. I was transfered and I ready have other cars, so wanna dispose this asap. Engine and gear box servicing has been done. And everything seems fairly okay. See below. Honest fixes below according to my mech.

Engine smokes sightly(can assure you it won't die anytime soon) But you need to budget for a new engine.
Gear-Top Notch
Radiator leaks.
Car door mats needs change
Engine seats needs change
Of course ball joints needs change
Brake pads.
Upholstery-work dey ooo lol. needs to be changed (front seats torn, roof bad)
Body work and Respray
Ac-mortuary standard, just but gas.

Budget to return this car to factory-400k! Not bad attall.

This car has to go asap. Even though say edey pain me say i wan sell am. Location is CALABAR.

The Only reason, I am not fixing this car is distance. Oboy me no fit go that far again, come fix the car, come drive come down Benin.plus my work. Stressful

If interested call 08121015686. Obiorah

Thank you.

1 Share

Re: SOLD!!!who Wants To Own This EOD For Just 250k Net!!! price Crashed 200k LAST!! by noble71(m): 1:26pm On Dec 18, 2018
Op Dash the car to your former yard people grin. The hole of Calabar problem de the car.

33 Likes

Re: SOLD!!!who Wants To Own This EOD For Just 250k Net!!! price Crashed 200k LAST!! by charles009(m): 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
noble71:
Op Dash the car to your former yard people grin. The hole of Calabar problem de the car.

Lol....

2 Likes

Re: SOLD!!!who Wants To Own This EOD For Just 250k Net!!! price Crashed 200k LAST!! by laivwire(m): 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
charles009:
Hey folks, I have this 2003 EOD for sale. Please read carefully. Car was parked for over 17months. I was transfered and I ready have other cars, so wanna dispose this asap. Engine and gear box servicing has been done. And everything seems fairly okay. See below. Honest fixes below according to my mech.

Engine smokes sightly(can assure you it won't die anytime soon) But you need to budget for a new engine.
Gear-Top Notch
Radiator leaks.
Brake pads.
Body work and Respray

This car has to go asap. Even though say edey pain me say i wan sell am. Location is CALABAR.

The Only reason, I am not fixing this car is distance. Oboy me no fit go that far again, come fix the car, come drive come down Benin.plus my work. Stressful

Thank you.

Come down small and let me tow it to ibadan
Re: SOLD!!!who Wants To Own This EOD For Just 250k Net!!! price Crashed 200k LAST!! by charles009(m): 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2018
laivwire:

Come down small and let me tow it to ibadan

call me if interested.
Re: SOLD!!!who Wants To Own This EOD For Just 250k Net!!! price Crashed 200k LAST!! by charles009(m): 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
lucky buyer, if you snooze you loose.
Re: SOLD!!!who Wants To Own This EOD For Just 250k Net!!! price Crashed 200k LAST!! by charles009(m): 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2018
Oshaprapra. Must go before Friday!!!
Re: SOLD!!!who Wants To Own This EOD For Just 250k Net!!! price Crashed 200k LAST!! by mejai(m): 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2018
Interesting
Re: SOLD!!!who Wants To Own This EOD For Just 250k Net!!! price Crashed 200k LAST!! by surrogatesng: 7:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
Re: SOLD!!!who Wants To Own This EOD For Just 250k Net!!! price Crashed 200k LAST!! by charles009(m): 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
surrogatesng:

You dey weed ni.
Go buy volvo
Re: SOLD!!!who Wants To Own This EOD For Just 250k Net!!! price Crashed 200k LAST!! by TrippieRed(m): 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2018
charles009:

You dey weed ni.
Go buy volvo

Don't compare this death trap to any Volvo in your life undecided

30 Likes

Re: SOLD!!!who Wants To Own This EOD For Just 250k Net!!! price Crashed 200k LAST!! by crestedaguiyi: 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2018
charles009:

You dey weed ni.
Go buy volvo

Na u dey weed .

How much for engine- min 300k
Spraying ( auto base, pH price) -100k
Door mat is. 60k for the 4.
Ball joint, tire rod is 20k
Engine seating is 5k each
Refolding seat is 25k.
Radiator is around 30k
Labour and others -50k.

Total is around 500k plus the 250k u are asking for =750k.

There could be electrical issues not mentioned. The ac could take more than 20k if condenser or drier is bad.

What would be the advantage of the stress and risk when u can get standard second hand EOD at car stand for 800k or a bit less.

Check the current price of a clean second hand EOD online before responding make uno fall ur hand

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD!!!who Wants To Own This EOD For Just 250k Net!!! price Crashed 200k LAST!! by ogawisdom(m): 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
Op give this to your worst enemy to sniff life out of him grin grin grin

Scrap

13 Likes

Re: SOLD!!!who Wants To Own This EOD For Just 250k Net!!! price Crashed 200k LAST!! by NnamdiChidi(m): 12:38am On Dec 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!!who Wants To Own This EOD For Just 250k Net!!! price Crashed 200k LAST!! by sben2308(m): 4:05am On Dec 19, 2018
charles009:

Gear-Top Notch
Radiator leaks.
Brake pads.
Body work and Respray

Thank you.

80k for d car n 15k fut transport down to Lagos

3 Likes

Re: SOLD!!!who Wants To Own This EOD For Just 250k Net!!! price Crashed 200k LAST!! by captainking(m): 6:42am On Dec 19, 2018
crestedaguiyi:

Na u dey weed .

Refolding seat is 25k.
Radiator is around 30k
Labour and others -50k.

There could be electrical issues not mentioned. The ac could take more than 20k if condenser or drier is bad.

What would be the advantage of the stress and risk when u can get standard second hand EOD at car stand for 800k or a bit less.

Check the current price of a clean second hand EOD online before responding make uno fall ur hand
Bro.. Engine is not 300k....engine is 140k without some parts.. But complete engine with all parts like alternator,ps pump is roughly 170-200k max.. Ph price.. Respraying with 4 years guarantee... Autobase is 40k...max.. 45k....door Mat ain't up-to 10k for the 4.. Ph price.. If I did not already have a car.. Eod. 05.i would have taken the risk... This car will not cost me up-to 350 to get back to almost new..just speaking from what I know...

11 Likes

Re: SOLD!!!who Wants To Own This EOD For Just 250k Net!!! price Crashed 200k LAST!! by sben2308(m): 7:13am On Dec 19, 2018
captainking:

Bro.. Engine is not 300k....engine is 140k without some parts.. But complete engine with all parts like alternator,ps pump is roughly 170-200k max.. Ph price.. Respraying with 4 years guarantee... Autobase is 40k...max.. 45k....door Mat ain't up-to 10k for the 4.. Ph price.. If I did not already have a car.. Eod. 05.i would have taken the risk... This car will not cost me up-to 350 to get back to almost new..just speaking from what I know...

Pls who told u engine is 140k or wat did u call it abeg cum to Ladipo n see d price urself also pls if 350k will put d car in shape as u claim y not buy it cuz even me I can beat my chest it will cost over 430k to put this car in shape .So wat r we saying o

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!!who Wants To Own This EOD For Just 250k Net!!! price Crashed 200k LAST!! by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 19, 2018
a standard 2.4 vtec engine is about 300k including cost of shipping it to caly, if the engine is bad, gearbox too will suffer, 03 accords havbad gear system, so another 150k for gear box, the vehicle doesnt look well looked after.

ac leakage, well lets hope its not the evaporator in the dash cos dats another cash.

it will cost at least 550k to put that car in order, FYI you wont see a good engine in bedwell.

3 Likes

Re: SOLD!!!who Wants To Own This EOD For Just 250k Net!!! price Crashed 200k LAST!! by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 19, 2018
EOD engines have a defective oil control ring problem, so even if the engine is not smoking, it will burn oil, one has to be very careful when buying a used one cos the engine is expensive , op needs toreview his price, if the car were in lagos it would have been a ifferent matter.

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!!who Wants To Own This EOD For Just 250k Net!!! price Crashed 200k LAST!! by millhouse: 8:00am On Dec 19, 2018
With the above mentioned, OP , it’s ball in your court . Review price and move on
Re: SOLD!!!who Wants To Own This EOD For Just 250k Net!!! price Crashed 200k LAST!! by captainking(m): 8:53am On Dec 19, 2018
sben2308:

Pls who told u engine is 140k or wat did u call it abeg cum to Ladipo n see d price urself also pls if 350k will put d car in shape as u claim y not buy it cuz even me I can beat my chest it will cost over 430k to put this car in shape .So wat r we saying o
I already have a car.. I do not need another.. I am telling you what I priced yesterday at ikoku market ph... No need arguing bro..

Re: SOLD!!!who Wants To Own This EOD For Just 250k Net!!! price Crashed 200k LAST!! by charles009(m): 11:53am On Dec 19, 2018
crestedaguiyi:

Na u dey weed .

Refolding seat is 25k.
Radiator is around 30k
Labour and others -50k.

I been tell una say this guy dey weed, the nigga don add codine join am.

Honda EOD engine 300k. this man highness no be here.
Grade 1 toks of EOD 4 plugs(complete) 170k -200. i fit even use EBAY order am for you.

anyways, keep the calls coming. this motor no go pass today.

3 Likes

Re: SOLD!!!who Wants To Own This EOD For Just 250k Net!!! price Crashed 200k LAST!! by laivwire(m): 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2018
Na location no help this car walahi. I’ve run a suicide mission like that before, dragging a degraded ride from Akwa Ibom to Kaduna. That project was for love and I ain’t doing it again.

5 Likes

Re: SOLD!!!who Wants To Own This EOD For Just 250k Net!!! price Crashed 200k LAST!! by Lokoyen(m): 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
crestedaguiyi:

Na u dey weed .

Refolding seat is 25k.
Radiator is around 30k
Labour and others -50k.

All these analysis because u want to buy it cheap. Kilode! Door mat wey no no reach 10k abi the one wey u wan buy na gold plated!

2 Likes

Re: SOLD!!!who Wants To Own This EOD For Just 250k Net!!! price Crashed 200k LAST!! by 2shure: 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
na to use the money drink beer
ppl will laff at u dah u bought scrap for 260k
mechanics go use u shine
who buy am 250k
eod engine for 180k..
hahaha
na him okada men neva begin sell the parts

2 Likes

Re: SOLD!!!who Wants To Own This EOD For Just 250k Net!!! price Crashed 200k LAST!! by diportivo: 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
TrippieRed:

Don't compare this death trap to any Volvo in your life undecided

I agree

a whole volvo angry

3 Likes

Re: SOLD!!!who Wants To Own This EOD For Just 250k Net!!! price Crashed 200k LAST!! by charles009(m): 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
laivwire:
Na location no help this car walahi. I’ve run a suicide mission like that before, dragging a degraded ride from Akwa Ibom to Kaduna. That project was for love and I ain’t doing it again.

No be lie brother, if to say this car dey Onitsha or lag, I for don repair am since. Plenty buyers calling from lag.
Re: SOLD!!!who Wants To Own This EOD For Just 250k Net!!! price Crashed 200k LAST!! by thebigkendo(m): 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
Is like this people are mixing up price of EOD engine and Evil spirit engine.
Haba K24A* engine for 300k..Make una fear God na

Anyways..OP this happened october 2018 and claim to have abandoned this car for 17 months.. Make we dey lie small small sha

charles009:

Firstly I thank Almighty God for being alive today.

This post needs input of serious car experts to help me make an informed decision.

I was returning from Ikom enroute Uyo, a couple of bad roads here and there. On entering ikom town around 7pm, I heard a loud sound beneath the driver side of my car,(i was driving) and whatever happened after that is a story that will glorify God. I totally lost control of the vehicle and if I recall, I veered off the road for approximately 20 seconds before car came to a halt. Miraculously and almost impossible as it seemed, There was no incoming traffic in a very very busy road. Myself, Wify and baby are all safe.

THE ISSUE: I contacted a mechanic to ascertain the damage and he told me that the initial cause of the accident was *BALL JOINT PULLED* against contrary belief that this pull occurs only when car halts.(please guys how true is this excerpt)

secondly my wife owns a DC and as | speak i am considering putting it for sale almost immediately, will create another thread for that nonetheless.

Driving to work today, i was scared to the teeth, infact, the men in black followed me and asked for my driving license. lol. I have still not recovered from the weekend shock.

all inputs will be greatly appreciated.

4 Likes

Re: SOLD!!!who Wants To Own This EOD For Just 250k Net!!! price Crashed 200k LAST!! by charles009(m): 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2018
2shure:
na to use the money drink beer
ppl will laff at u dah u bought scrap for 260k
mechanics go use u shine
who buy am 250k
eod engine for 180k..
hahaha
na him okada men neva begin sell the parts

Bros if you no sabi anything, quietly go another thread, go die OK. Bicycle spoke you no go fit buy. While I am getting serious calls on kminute basis. Before evening tomorrow, I go put sold mumu.

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!!who Wants To Own This EOD For Just 250k Net!!! price Crashed 200k LAST!! by charles009(m): 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
thebigkendo:

Anyways..OP this happened october 2018 and claim to have abandoned this car for 17 months.. Make we dey lie small small sha

Yeye

1 Like

Re: SOLD!!!who Wants To Own This EOD For Just 250k Net!!! price Crashed 200k LAST!! by charles009(m): 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2018
thebigkendo:

You no sabi anything, abi u wan form investigative police lol. Does this car look like any of her parts has been repaired or even touched, does that engine look like what's in use. The tires some are flat, bros receive sense. Ask questions and get clarifications before you begin to spit rubbish.

I be very honest man to the core, no point talking or trying to rip anyone apart. The proceed of this car sales, I go use am buy boys beer OK. On the low key, you can wassap me to get my profile. Yeye

3 Likes

Re: SOLD!!!who Wants To Own This EOD For Just 250k Net!!! price Crashed 200k LAST!! by thebigkendo(m): 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2018
charles009:

You no sabi anything, abi u wan form Jackie chan. Does this car look like any of her parts has been repaired or even touched, does that engine look like what's in use. The tires some are flat, bros receive sense. Ask questions and get clarifications before you begin to spit rubbish.

I be very honest man to the core, with a crazily good job. This proceed of the car sales, I go use am buy boys beer OK. On the low key, you can wassap me to get my profile. Yeye

grin grin grin grin
So please enlighten us.. How many EOD you get? Plus the DC weh your wife they use ..I smell Middleman
Faceless forum, we can all brag & claim what not, i am probably Otedola.. But that is not the issue now...

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2009 TOYOTA CAMRY For Sale. Contact:08034018886 / *SOLD**SOLD*Port-Harcourt: My Foreign used 2017 Toyota Hilux / Fresh Foreign Used 2005 Porsche Cayenne S For N3.9m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.