Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

MMM Wahala - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / MMM Wahala (480 Views)

The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) / When Nigerians Finally Meet The MMM Founder In Russia / MMM Release Of June/july 2017 Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MMM Wahala by sybarite7(m): 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2018
only few can relate with this message, it happened two years ago ,during this particular period

HOPE UNA REMEMBER THIS MESSAGE.
“One-Month Freezing of Confirmed Mavros”
“Dear members!”
“As usual, in the New Year season the System is experiencing heavy workload. Moreover, it has to deal with the constant frenzy provoked by the authorities in the mass media.”
“The things are still going well; the participants feel calm; everyone gets paid – as you can see, there haven’t been any payment delays or other problems yet – but!.. it is better to avoid taking risk. ) (Moreover, there are almost three weeks left to the New Year.)”
“Hence, on the basis of the above mentioned, from now on all confirmed Mavro will be frozen for a month.”
“The reason for this measure is evident. We need to prevent any problems during the New Year season, and then, when everything calms down, this measure will be cancelled. (Which we will definitely do. )”
“We hope for your understanding,
Administration”

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Father Beat Me Because Of I Bet / See As This Clean Usa Model Fingering Her Toto Click Here Get Her Number Now / The Game Of Thrones We Have All Been Waiting For Is Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.