Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Travelling To Israel.. Which Way?? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Israel.. Which Way?? (647 Views)

Air Peace Starts Direct Flights To Israel (Photos) / Ireland And Israel Which Of Them Is Good To Enter With Tourist/visit Visa / Israelis Being Evacuated To Israel From Nigeria (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Israel.. Which Way?? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
Hi Nairaland family..

I just want to know about some Infos..

My brother is about to process his travelling from Ghana to Israel. And the agent said its 700k..

He's going there purposely for work. I heard the place is OK. But still I need advice and anyone who's staying there to help me so he doesn't do any mistake cux he really tried to save this money. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Israel.. Which Way?? by MediaLife: 7:27am On Dec 19, 2018
yungchivvy:
Hi Nairaland family..

I just want to know about some Infos..

My brother is about to process his travelling from Ghana to Israel. And the agent said its 700k..

He's going there purposely for work. I heard the place is OK. But still I need advice and anyone who's staying there to help me so he doesn't do any mistake cux he really tried to save this money. Thanks

700k for visa only or with flight fare? Because me no understand
Re: Travelling To Israel.. Which Way?? by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 19, 2018
MediaLife:

700k for visa only or with flight fare? Because me no understand

For everything plus job

But I never know the kind job
Re: Travelling To Israel.. Which Way?? by okeyglm: 9:07am On Dec 19, 2018
op isreal is a nice country , link me too
Re: Travelling To Israel.. Which Way?? by mikkyangel(m): 12:44am On Dec 20, 2018
okeyglm:
op isreal is a nice country , link me too

Lol, dem no like blacks ohhh, he had better think it properly b4 wasting that casg

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Decision To Take As I'm About Graduating? / [breaking News]: One Nigerian Onboard Ethiopian Airline That Crashed / Ethiopian Airlines Crash Victims Relatives Offered Earth For Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.