Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drain Faster. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drain Faster. (1262 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 AI Vs Infinix Note 5 Battery Drain Test / My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drain Faster. by nifemi25(m): 11:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
I greet all nairalanders. Despite the fact that my hot 5 battery capacity is 4000mah. The battery drain faster and the thump print at the back used to be hotter than fire. The phone hasnt been loosed before... .I will like to know if there is still warranty on the phone so as to take it to the infinix office for repair and how I can make the battery last longer. .... Any good suggestion will highly appreciated.
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drain Faster. by okooloyun1(m): 12:36am On Dec 19, 2018
Try factory reset
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drain Faster. by Ayebaeapretai(f): 11:23am On Dec 19, 2018
nifemi25:
I greet all nairalanders. Despite the fact that my hot 5 battery capacity is 4000mah. The battery drain faster and the thump print at the back used to be hotter than fire. The phone hasnt been loosed before... .I will like to know if there is still warranty on the phone so as to take it to the infinix office for repair and how I can make the battery last longer. .... Any good suggestion will highly appreciated.
kindly re calibrate your battery
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drain Faster. by nifemi25(m): 11:33am On Dec 19, 2018
Ayebaeapretai:
kindly re calibrate your battery

Thanks for your response. I really appreciate. Please how do I calibrate the battery ? Please tell me more about it.. ..Hope to read back from you soon.
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drain Faster. by Ayebaeapretai(f): 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
nifemi25:

Thanks for your response. I really appreciate. Please how do I calibrate the battery ? Please tell me more about it.. ..Hope to read back from you soon.
The way to calibrate your battery (removable batteries)

step 1 : Empty the Battery to 0% and make sure that there no enough power to turn on the phone

step2 : charge the phone from 0% to 100% which it closed

step 3:After reaching to 100% remove the battery for 5 seconds and then reconnect

step 4 : reconnect the charger and let the phone until it reach to 100% ; when it reach to 100% don't remove the charger let it at least 30 minutes
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drain Faster. by nifemi25(m): 3:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ayebaeapretai:

The way to calibrate your battery (removable batteries)

step 1 : Empty the Battery to 0% and make sure that there no enough power to turn on the phone

step2 : charge the phone from 0% to 100% which it closed

step 3:After reaching to 100% remove the battery for 5 seconds and then reconnect

step 4 : reconnect the charger and let the phone until it reach to 100% ; when it reach to 100% don't remove the charger let it at least 30 minutes

Thanks for the info.....well my infinix hot 5 battery is sealed . Can I still remove it and follow your procedure
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drain Faster. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 19, 2018
Bro go get a new battery or visit Tecno Carl care centre closes to you. One way your battery drains is when you charge and at the same time use the phone

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drain Faster. by Ayebaeapretai(f): 9:28am On Dec 20, 2018
nifemi25:

Thanks for the info.....well my infinix hot 5 battery is sealed . Can I still remove it and follow your procedure
o you dot have to remove it.
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drain Faster. by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 20, 2018
Update your system update

(1) (Reply)

Descendant Android Pie Custom Rom For Tecnon Camon 11 CF7 / Nokia 3.2 Vs Tecno Spark3 Pro / Winners Get Rewarded In The TECNO Pouviour 3 Power Extravaganza Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.