Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

What Did She Say Shes Wearing? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Did She Say Shes Wearing? (1230 Views)

Modelssphere Meets With Miss Fashion 2014.shes Just Too Pretty.(photos) / Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? / HMmmmmmmmmm shes so cute...contesting for Miss Beer Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did She Say Shes Wearing? by whiteroses(f): 5:17pm On Aug 04, 2010
Re: What Did She Say Shes Wearing? by chika98: 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2010
I have no clue. Her NY accent is cute though. I am biased because I like NY Accent.
Re: What Did She Say Shes Wearing? by InkedNerd(f): 1:21am On Aug 05, 2010
She's so nasally when she speaks. Anyway, she said she's wearing Guess [the clothing line]. Her exact comment was "I'm wearing all Guess, except for my shades" meaning everything she's got on is from Guess. The video was shot somewhere in Manhattan, most likely Soho. And by the way, that's not a New York accent.
Re: What Did She Say Shes Wearing? by whiteroses(f): 1:43am On Aug 05, 2010
^ oh tanks they dont have dat in UK, was gonna maybe order online before lol. feels so embarassed she says all guess. i thot it was orgsm or suin embarassed
Re: What Did She Say Shes Wearing? by chika98: 1:56am On Aug 05, 2010
I didn't know she said Guess either maybe because of the way she pronounced it?
All East coast accent sound the same to me
Re: What Did She Say Shes Wearing? by madlady(f): 2:05am On Aug 05, 2010
@whiteroses I think they do have Guess in the UK, it's on Neal Street London.

Ps the chick's hair rocks, I wish I had the guts to do it, it would save hours.
Re: What Did She Say Shes Wearing? by InkedNerd(f): 5:15am On Aug 05, 2010
whiteroses:

^ oh tanks they dont have dat in UK, was gonna maybe order online before lol. feels so embarassed she says all guess. i thot it was orgsm or suin embarassed

No problem wink

chika98:

I didn't know she said Guess either maybe because of the way she pronounced it?
All East coast accent sound the same to me

The accents on the east coast varies from state to state. Even the accents in one state may vary. Like in New York for example, a Staten Island accent is different from an old school Brooklyn accent.

madlady:

@whiteroses I think they do have Guess in the UK, it's on Neal Street London.

Ps the chick's hair rocks, I wish I had the guts to do it, it would save hours.

Her hair is amazing. She looked so different when she used to have long hair. I like this low cut look, its very chic/edgy/urbanite.
Re: What Did She Say Shes Wearing? by madlady(f): 5:23am On Aug 05, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

No problem wink

The accents on the east coast varies from state to state. Even the accents in one state may vary. Like in New York for example, a Staten Island accent is different from an old school Brooklyn accent.

Her hair is amazing. She looked so different when she used to have long hair. I like this low cut look, its very chic/edgy/urbanite.

@Inked_Nerd, smiley, who is she really, is she that rapper's girl ( I do not do celebs embarassed).

I want to see what see looked like before the buzz, maybe I can do it, I am fedup with hair.
Re: What Did She Say Shes Wearing? by InkedNerd(f): 6:09am On Aug 05, 2010
She's a stripper turned video girl turned model, but she's best know for being Kanye West's girlfriend. She's really big around the party scene. Sometimes you see her walking around Soho shopping.

If you click on the link below, you can see some photos of her. Ignore the comments from the blogger and her fans. She has a reputation for running her mouth.
http://sandrarose.com/2009/09/amber-rose-before-she-was-black/

If you really wanna cut your hair then go for it. I'm actually cutting my hair this weekend and I can't wait to get rid of my hair.
Re: What Did She Say Shes Wearing? by whiteroses(f): 11:02am On Aug 05, 2010
madlady:

@Inked_Nerd, smiley, who is she really, is she that rapper's girl ( I do not do celebs embarassed).

I want to see what see looked like before the buzz, maybe I can do it, I am fedup with hair.
me too, i'm going to try a short cut buh def not like amber i can't pull that off anyone knows a trick to rihanna cut without looking like a cancer patient, can you add a bit of extension somewhere that blends
Re: What Did She Say Shes Wearing? by madlady(f): 8:34am On Aug 07, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

She's a stripper turned video girl turned model, but she's best know for being Kanye West's girlfriend. She's really big around the party scene. Sometimes you see her walking around Soho shopping.

If you click on the link below, you can see some photos of her. Ignore the comments from the blogger and her fans. She has a reputation for running her mouth.
http://sandrarose.com/2009/09/amber-rose-before-she-was-black/

If you really wanna cut your hair then go for it. I'm actually cutting my hair this weekend and I can't wait to get rid of my hair.

Thanks for the link smiley smiley, really helpful. She bleaches her fuzz by the look of it shocked that's seems to soften or undecided polish the look.
My hair's dark so could make me look like a les embarassed I don't mind that but it may not be suitable for the office, gonna check it out today.

whiteroses:

me too, I'm going to try a short cut buh def not like amber i can't pull that off anyone knows a trick to rihanna cut without looking like a cancer patient, can you add a bit of extension somewhere that blends

That look Rhianna's wearing can be done with the type of weave that goes around in a circle (like a monk) my hairdresser said you would then need something called a closer at the crown.
Re: What Did She Say Shes Wearing? by whiteroses(f): 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2010
thanks, closer at the crown, i know what it is lol cheers

(1) (Reply)

Reducing Pot Belly In Africa / 60 Ways To Style Your Ankara Skirts / Wholesale Sturdy Travel Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.