Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

How Do I Get A Strong Software Development Team For My Project? - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / How Do I Get A Strong Software Development Team For My Project? (539 Views)

We Give A Professional Top Notch Website/software Development At Cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get A Strong Software Development Team For My Project? by kinhon: 10:42am On Dec 19, 2018
Recently i started a company and for some project in new company i need a software development team.
Re: How Do I Get A Strong Software Development Team For My Project? by reanson: 10:57am On Dec 19, 2018
Hey, congratulation for your new company. You mention that recently you started a company and you need a software development team for work for your project.
Well, Why don't you just hire an extension team for your project?
Well, You may get a software development specialized team from Svitla. Svitla, Which is a software consulting farm and they are giving any kind of software related services like software creating and development, bug fixing, designing software and many more. Here to know more about Group Dynamics: how to form strong software development team from new hires of Svitla.
Re: How Do I Get A Strong Software Development Team For My Project? by Bolaji21(m): 11:36am On Dec 20, 2018
Try devcenter, getdev or cousant. They'll help you hire the best.
Re: How Do I Get A Strong Software Development Team For My Project? by Nonsoven(m): 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
Whatsapp iProxi Digital Limited on 07017451678
Re: How Do I Get A Strong Software Development Team For My Project? by Protocall: 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
I write code!! 0 7 0 3 4 6 4 3 6 8 5 Hafizferanmi@gmail.com. I promise yu i can deliver
Re: How Do I Get A Strong Software Development Team For My Project? by excanny: 1:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
You only need to see what the developer has done. Should be something a bit tough, and give out project and access level of delivery and competence.

Please do watch out for the "wordpress" guys. They are a joke of a people to deal with.

In case you need a freelancer software developer. Call/Whatsapp 07030595988.
Re: How Do I Get A Strong Software Development Team For My Project? by raymod170(m): 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2018
Re: How Do I Get A Strong Software Development Team For My Project? by FieryJustice(m): 5:48pm On Dec 20, 2018
excanny:
You only need to see what the developer has done. Should be something a bit tough, and give out project and access level of delivery and competence.

Please do watch out for the "wordpress" guys. They are a joke of a people to deal with.

In case you need a freelancer software developer. Call/Whatsapp 07030595988.

Watch out for the software guys?
Why are you guys always hating on wordpress developers?
Re: How Do I Get A Strong Software Development Team For My Project? by Rokk157(f): 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
Wow, Congratulations! It's very responsible to have the first project in a new company. What do you think about outsourcing? This helps to scale up your business with limited risks. Usually, the team is already working together for a long time and you can determine the level of its skills by looking at the projects made. Here you can read more useful information about outsourcing - https://perfectial.com/blog/outsourcing-software-development-reasons/
I recommended to you software development company Perfectial. With more than 10 years of experience and a team of 200+ technically savvy professionals.
Re: How Do I Get A Strong Software Development Team For My Project? by edwardbailey(m): 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
no worries i would recommend you to visit goodcore software which provides software development service for all types of projects and you can also contact them to hire dedicated development team for your project as well.

(1) (Reply)

Website Design Company / Bulk SMS Portal For Joomla Going For N500 For Only 30 People. Hurry ! / Professional Webdesign Company In Portharcout And Environs.www.cdtweb.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.