Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,858 members, 7,844,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Verified 5 Years Old Nigerian Adsense For Sale With Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Verified 5 Years Old Nigerian Adsense For Sale With Website (865 Views)

13-yr-old Nigerian Emerges Youngest AWS Developer Associate In Africa / 2 Years Unverified Nigeria Google Adsense With Website For Sale / Verified 5 Years Old 96 Dollars Nigerian Adsense For Sale With Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Verified 5 Years Old Nigerian Adsense For Sale With Website by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2018
If you want a 96 dollars 5 years old Nigerian Adsense with domain do reach me ASAP on
0-8=0-6=0=212017
Re: Verified 5 Years Old Nigerian Adsense For Sale With Website by uvemi(f): 11:58am On Dec 19, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
If you want a 96 dollars 5 years old Nigerian Adsense with domain do reach me ASAP on
0-8=0-6=0=212017
Can you sell without the domain
Re: Verified 5 Years Old Nigerian Adsense For Sale With Website by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:59am On Dec 19, 2018
uvemi:
Can you sell without the domain

Yes I can sir
Re: Verified 5 Years Old Nigerian Adsense For Sale With Website by uvemi(f): 3:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Yes I can sir
Do we talk here or whatsapp
Re: Verified 5 Years Old Nigerian Adsense For Sale With Website by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
uvemi:

Yes I do copy my digits above and do the needful
Re: Verified 5 Years Old Nigerian Adsense For Sale With Website by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 21, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Yes I do copy my digits above and do the needful

Fraudster don come again ooo
Re: Verified 5 Years Old Nigerian Adsense For Sale With Website by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:19am On Dec 21, 2018
Dannybrain:

Fraudster don come again ooo

Idiats laurazea
Re: Verified 5 Years Old Nigerian Adsense For Sale With Website by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 21, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Idiats laurazea

Immaculatesnow the fraudster
Re: Verified 5 Years Old Nigerian Adsense For Sale With Website by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:28am On Dec 21, 2018
Dannybrain:

Immaculatesnow the fraudster

Its obvious you are a fake account mule and a baboon undecided receive sense laurazea
Re: Verified 5 Years Old Nigerian Adsense For Sale With Website by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 21, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Its obvious you are a fake account mule and a baboon undecided receive sense laurazea

A fraudster is what you still are. Pay my friend his 10k back and have peace
Re: Verified 5 Years Old Nigerian Adsense For Sale With Website by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:54am On Dec 21, 2018
Dannybrain:

A fraudster is what you still are. Pay my friend his 10k back and have peace

grin you see why I said laurazea you are a baboon cool I don't even sell any Adsense less than 55k cool I told you I have your time today laurazea come at me all you want I'm ready hoe
Re: Verified 5 Years Old Nigerian Adsense For Sale With Website by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 21, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

grin you see why I said laurazea you are a baboon cool I don't even sell any Adsense less than 55k cool I told you I have your time today laurazea come at me all you want I'm ready hoe

Thank you for this update. Wanted to sell mine 20k... lol
Re: Verified 5 Years Old Nigerian Adsense For Sale With Website by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
laurazea:

Thank you for this update. Wanted to sell mine 20k... lol

I think I being to love you on nairaland you have made my year kiss scammer laurazea
Re: Verified 5 Years Old Nigerian Adsense For Sale With Website by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

I think I being to love you on nairaland you have made my year kiss scammer laurazea

All you need to do for me to say yes to your love advances is make money and then come back begging. You could kiss my fat ass then, won't mind as long as you spit doesn't touch my dress
Re: Verified 5 Years Old Nigerian Adsense For Sale With Website by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
Anyone want to buy Adsence 10k cheaper than the op sells it contact me

Re: Verified 5 Years Old Nigerian Adsense For Sale With Website by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
laurazea:

All you need to do for me to say yes to your love advances is make money and then come back begging. You could kiss my fat ass then, won't mind as long as you spit doesn't touch my dress

How is your a$$ fat laurazea grin do you torch it every night cool does it feel great when you rub your butt very gently grin I would love to kiss your behind but we still have unfinished business mama grin that you're Adsense is going nowhere grin and tell your dumie account to stop like and sharing your post on my page cheesy what is this ogeni
Re: Verified 5 Years Old Nigerian Adsense For Sale With Website by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2018
uvemi:

Send me on email for a cheaper deal

lauzea1389@gmail.com

All the proof you need will be given to you. This is just a one time deal i don't sell adsence for a living

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Verified 5 Years Old Nigerian Adsense For Sale With Website by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:28pm On Dec 21, 2018
laurazea:

Send me on email for a cheaper deal

lauzea1389@gmail.com

All the proof you need will be given to you. This is just a one time deal i don't sell adsence for a living

Baby you dey hustle Well well grin I would have taught you a thing or two but you are playing hard to fuckkkk

(1) (Reply)

TRAFFIC!!! - Get Backlinks From Wikipedia / Please How To Fix "The Tag 'amp-iframe' Is Missing A Mandatory Attribute" / Easier Way To Create Chatbot. No Coding Skills Required!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.