Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Xbox 1 Help - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Xbox 1 Help (5766 Views)

Xbox 1 Disc For Sale / Used Xbox 1 S For Sale..!..... SOLD / Who Has an Xbox 360 Or Xbox 1 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xbox 1 Help by donshaize(m): 11:20am On Dec 19, 2018
Hello nl,
I recently got an Xbox1s. The console has for games installed already on it (downloaded by previous user )but almost all wouldn’t not play without internet access

1) Who has any idea how much it would cost it put games on the system where I can do it

2) and how much it would cost to get a extra pad

Thanks in advance for your help

1 Share

Re: Xbox 1 Help by HyDef(m): 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
I can answer the second question.

An Xbox One S (with Bluetooth) can be gotten between 10 to 15k on Jumia. I assume the price when buying physically should be very similar.
Re: Xbox 1 Help by donshaize(m): 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2018
HyDef:
I can answer the second question.

An Xbox One S (with Bluetooth) can be gotten between 10 to 15k on Jumia. I assume the price when buying physically should be very similar.
thanks �
Re: Xbox 1 Help by Boboswae(m): 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
Xbox one has not been hacked, you can only get games legitimately, theres something called Xbox game pass I suggest you do it it gives you games for free at a cheap price, the only thing you have to worry about is data to download them. the first month costs only 1 dollar, other months to follow 10 dollars.
Re: Xbox 1 Help by donshaize(m): 11:17pm On Dec 19, 2018
Boboswae:
Xbox one has not been hacked, you can only get games legitimately, theres something called Xbox game pass I suggest you do it it gives you games for free at a cheap price, the only thing you have to worry about is data to download them. the first month costs only 1 dollar, other months to follow 10 dollars.
how do I get this game pass (can I use Xbox gift cards? Or is it different
Re: Xbox 1 Help by LZAA: 4:33pm On Dec 20, 2018
donshaize:
Hello nl,
I recently got an Xbox1s. The console has for games installed already on it (downloaded by previous user )but almost all wouldn’t not play without internet access

1) Who has any idea how much it would cost it put games on the system where I can do it

This....is why i keep shouting about getting legit games
D gaming industry has stepped up
In the early noughties u could pick football manager for almost nothing
Game cds and cartridges were 150-300 naira respectively
Now everything is monetized to the last
Piracy has been checked to the max hence no PSN in nigeria
Back to op..lol excuse my rant
Register your xbox one and like another poster said be more concerned about the data wey u go use download
Re: Xbox 1 Help by donshaize(m): 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
LZAA:

Register your xbox one and like another poster said be more concerned about the data wey u go use download
thanks

1 Like

Re: Xbox 1 Help by typicalgamer(m): 6:56am On Dec 22, 2018
donshaize:
Hello nl,

bro same thing happened to me when I first bought my Xbox one

since you can buy an Xbox one s bro you can afford
to buy a Wi-Fi router and download games

Xbox game pass is s your biggest advantage
all you need is just good internet and Xbox game pass you will never think of hacking your console again

1 Like

Re: Xbox 1 Help by donshaize(m): 7:22am On Dec 22, 2018
typicalgamer:

bro same thing happened to me when I first bought my Xbox one

since you can buy an Xbox one s bro you can afford
to buy a Wi-Fi router and download games

Xbox game pass is s your biggest advantage
all you need is just good internet and Xbox game pass you will never think of hacking your console again
. How do I get the game pass, what network provider can I use with good rate? Or which do you use ?
Re: Xbox 1 Help by typicalgamer(m): 1:09am On Dec 23, 2018
donshaize:
. How do I get the game pass, what network provider can I use with good rate? Or which do you use ?

for each access search it in Xbox store and you will see it

why for network provider depends on the area you live you see Lagos and Abuja people they use mostly swift.......ntel..... modem's

but I live in Delta where they are not available so I use Genesis wireless 4g
Re: Xbox 1 Help by donshaize(m): 9:09am On Dec 23, 2018
typicalgamer:

for each access search it in Xbox store and you will see it

why for network provider depends on the area you live you see Lagos and Abuja people they use mostly swift.......ntel..... modem's

but I live in Delta where they are not available so I use Genesis wireless 4g
thanks fam
Re: Xbox 1 Help by typicalgamer(m): 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2018
donshaize:
thanks fam

you are. welcome bro ea access has help me in so many ways

I hear next year all early access suscribers will have access to ANTHEM game BETA

my best advice is for you to do the 1 year access suscription
Re: Xbox 1 Help by donshaize(m): 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
typicalgamer:

you are. welcome bro ea access has help me in so many ways

I hear next year all early access suscribers will have access to ANTHEM game BETA

my best advice is for you to do the 1 year access suscription
alright boss I’ll see what I can do, thanks again
Re: Xbox 1 Help by TheBawse(m): 1:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
[/quote]H
donshaize:
Hello nl,

Hello Bro , as a poster had said earlier I wld say get gamepass. Its $1 for new subscribers to the service ,and you have access to over 100 games for a month. That would allow u play all the gears of war games in your console and ryse son of rome . most of the other games are less than $30 in the Microsoft store . if u can , purchase them digitally to enable u own and play the games on your console. if u have gamepass and have friends with games u want to play, with a HDD , you can copy games from friends consoles onto your own console without having to download the game with data. if you are interested , u cld drop your Phone no so u are added to an xbox only WhatsApp group.
Have a great day
Re: Xbox 1 Help by donshaize(m): 3:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
TheBawse:
HHello nl,

Hello Bro , as a poster had said earlier I wld say get gamepass. Its $1 for new subscribers to the service ,and you have access to over 100 games for a month. That would allow u play all the gears of war games in your console and ryse son of rome . most of the other games are less than $30 in the Microsoft store . if u can , purchase them digitally to enable u own and play the games on your console. if u have gamepass and have friends with games u want to play, with a HDD , you can copy games from friends consoles onto your own console without having to download the game with data. if you are interested , u cld drop your Phone no so u are added to an xbox only WhatsApp group.
Have a great day
Re: Xbox 1 Help by Controller360: 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2019
TheBawse:
if you are interested , u cld drop your Phone no so u are added to an xbox only WhatsApp group.
Have a great day
08104388076... Add me up also bro
Re: Xbox 1 Help by spoilerx: 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
LZAA:

He said Xbox u dey talk PSN
Re: Xbox 1 Help by spoilerx: 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
donshaize:
Hello nl,

connect to internet na ,
digital games are tied to Microsoft accounts , so sometimes it needs to confirm u r d account owner.

2 Likes

Re: Xbox 1 Help by spoilerx: 7:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
if u don't like downloading,
you can buy CDs
Re: Xbox 1 Help by Ekenekes31(m): 1:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
I have Xbox one for sale with two pads for 50k

Holla on Twitter- @ekenekes
Re: Xbox 1 Help by Lanjonath(m): 1:05am On Feb 17, 2019
Bro. I need this!!!

TheBawse:
HHello nl,

Have a great day
Re: Xbox 1 Help by donshaize(m): 2:04am On Feb 17, 2019
Lanjonath:
Bro. I need this!!!

need wgat ?
Re: Xbox 1 Help by TheBawse(m): 8:51am On Feb 17, 2019
Lanjonath:
Bro. I need this!!!

What do u need ? Dnt really understand ur msg
Re: Xbox 1 Help by Lanjonath(m): 8:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
Oh my bad, to be added to the Xbox one group. I own Xbox one s and I'm a die hard Xbox fan

TheBawse:

What do u need ? Dnt really understand ur msg
Re: Xbox 1 Help by TheBawse(m): 10:39am On Feb 19, 2019
Lanjonath:
Oh my bad, to be added to the Xbox one group. I own Xbox one s and I'm a die hard Xbox fan

Your phone number
Re: Xbox 1 Help by arazanbal: 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
Please add me to the xbox WhatsApp group 09038283272
Re: Xbox 1 Help by dFroshie(m): 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
Can you pls add me 08038112003
Re: Xbox 1 Help by Lanjonath(m): 1:17am On Feb 22, 2019
TheBawse:
Your phone number
Re: Xbox 1 Help by TheBawse(m): 3:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
Lanjonath:
08131506603 Thanks
done
Re: Xbox 1 Help by Lanjonath(m): 11:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
Seen, thanks.
Glad to be on board.

TheBawse:
done
Re: Xbox 1 Help by d4guy: 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Update Gateway 3ds Card To Play V8.1.0-19 3ds Games With OMEGA V2.3b / Please Help.if I Download Game File Nd Its Corrupt B4 D Extractn Finish / Play Retro Bowl Unblocked Games 911 For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.