Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,354 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Tobi Bakre Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Bakre Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) (18354 Views)

Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (photos, Video) / Tobi Bakre Celebrates His Father's Birthday / Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 24th Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tobi Bakre Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by vickayo: 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ex-BBNaija house mate, Tobi Bakre celebrates his mother's birthday as he shares a throwback photo of his 10 years old birthday.

Tobi explains how his mum always surprise him with a birthday gift after saying she cant buy what he longed for.

He said:
"Growing up. Anything reasonable we wanted for our birthday was exactly what we got.
She would ask what you want. Tell you she can't buy it. Then surprise us year in year out. Somehow the trick always worked.
My mom has legit been the only person for the longest time that is a 100% stress free in my life. Level of understanding and love is not of this realm atall.
You are a blessing to everyone around you mama. Will continue to do all I can to make you and Oluomo1 proud and happy. You deserve the world and a lot more. You and Babake are the reasons we do this!!!
Happy birthday to my one and only bae."

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/my-one-and-only-bae-bbnaijas-tobi-bakre.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by vickayo: 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2018
shocked
Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
His face didn't change at all. Happy birthday to his mum.

10 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by Jayslicky: 3:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
When'll he celebrate cee-c (witch) birthday, I would love to see that.
Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 4:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
cheesy hbd
Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by layuns(m): 4:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
Cool

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by kerry57: 4:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
Money good sha
Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by Paulfroshman: 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
wink
Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by Bustincole(m): 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
I smell money

das why in igbo land, we dont say good morning

we only say Money ooo den d next reply will be money my broda

6 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by naijapips04: 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
This guy is at least 34 years.

When those jackets were reigning, I was barely 2.

If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by Balackw: 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
kiss
Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
Is it just me ....cos I don't understand the cake at all
Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2018
naijapips04:

If you know, you know.

U were two then...and u know the jacket??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by naijapips04: 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2018
1StopRudeness:

U were two then...and u know the jacket??

birthday pictures smiley

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
See his forehead grin

Happy birthday ma'am
Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by Rumicarter: 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
naijapips04:

If you know, you know.

Abegggi! Can't you see his mom holding a handset?

9 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2018
naijapips04:

birthday pictures smiley
scam
Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by tealaw(m): 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2018
which kain stupid clothe him wear so?
Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by Ubijus1(m): 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2018
ghghg
ariketalks:
His face didn't change at all. Happy birthday to his mum.
hjhjh
Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by techking: 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2018
Fyn
Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
Happy birthday to his mother..
Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
[quote author=Bustincole post=73993521]I smell money

we only say Money ooo den d next reply will be money my broda[/quote

Lol
Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
[quote author=Bustincole post=73993521]I smell money

we only say Money ooo den d next reply will be money my broda[/quote

Lol
Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
Who gives a shiit about this washed up has-been or his mother?

Important issues are at stake, we've a major make-or-break election at hand, 2 generals have been murdered in a space of 3 months, hundreds of soldiers are dead or missing, our president may or may not be a clone, 29m Nigerians are unemployed, Atiku and Obi have been spreading lies all over the place, Nnamdi Kanu has lost what's left of his damaged mind...

..yet we gotta know Tobi's athritic mother is a year older
Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by MissRike(f): 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
Rumicarter:

Abegggi! Can't you see his mom holding a handset?

Don't mind that young chap...... Even the drinks they put on the table na "Lulu" and that company reigned in early 2000s until they folded up.

No be only 34 years, na 43 years......... Mtcheeewwww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by TVTKOKO(m): 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
WaffenSS:
Who gives a shiit about this washed up has-been or his mother?

Important issues are at stake, we've a major make-or-break election at hand, 2 generals have been murdered in a space of 3 months, hundreds of soldiers are dead or missing, our president may or may not be a clone, 29m Nigerians are unemployed, Atiku and Obi have been spreading lies all over the place, Nnamdi Kanu has lost what's left of his damaged mind...

..yet we gotta know Tobi's athritic mother is a year older
you're a deranged nitwit! angry angrywould've been better you just don't open the thread at all angry
Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
TVTKOKO:
you're a deranged nitwit! angry angrywould've been better you just don't open the thread at all angry

What, you suck his diikk?

Is that why you're so indignant?

Fukking busybodi. He doesn't even know a piece of shiit like you exists.

You pathetic failure.
Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by TVTKOKO(m): 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
WaffenSS:

What, you suck his diikk?

Is that why you're so indignant?

Fukking busybodi. He doesn't even know a piece of shiit like you exists.

You pathetic failure.
whoever raised you up did a very bad job Asshole!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ifeanyi: Eniola Badmus Revealed As The Person Who Called Davido Nanny / "Shey Nah Woman" Portable Reacts To Bobrisky Winning Best Dressed Female Award / Mark Zuckerberg: 28 Little-known Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.